LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2016 4:51 pm  #11

Re: Did it even work at all?

lalalovely wrote:

Have fun tonight! It Will be fabulous 😘

Thanks sweety well I don't really know what to think about it. We talked nicely and the movie was awesome but we didn't cuddle or anything ...
as we said goodbye to each other it was like everyone was waiting for something but it didn't happen anything ... so we have each other a long nice and gentle hug... he said 'thanks for joining me ' 'thanks for inviting me..' 'you're welcome' then I didn't want to let him go ... it was like this feeling 'this should be everything?!' Then I hugged him another time and he gave me a little kiss on my head.
After he movie he wrote me 'it was awesome' I sat on my bed as I got the message and I thought he would be at home already but he wasn't ... he was still sitting in his car in the parking place .. as I asked him why he's doing that he just said 'idk' it's weird isn't it?
We talked about sex today and were flirty a bit so the attraction is still really big. TBH I even did some bwd while I was sitting next to him in the cinema lol and he looked really nervous. Couldn't really sit calm and stuff lol.

Well I don't know this is not like i imagined it ... don't know if it still can be better ..

Xxx

Board footera