LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2016 5:05 pm  #1

Success? I don't know?

So I had finally my movie 'date' with him so I wanted to keep you updated ...

well I don't really know what to think about it. We talked nicely and the movie was awesome but we didn't cuddle or anything ...
as we said goodbye to each other it was like everyone was waiting for something but it didn't happen anything ... so we have each other a long nice and gentle hug... he said 'thanks for joining me ' 'thanks for inviting me..' 'you're welcome' then I didn't want to let him go ... it was like this feeling 'this should be everything?!' Then I hugged him another time and he gave me a little kiss on my head.
After he movie he wrote me 'it was awesome' I sat on my bed as I got the message and I thought he would be at home already but he wasn't ... he was still sitting in his car in the parking place .. as I asked him why he's doing that he just said 'idk' it's weird isn't it?
We talked about sex today and were flirty a bit so the attraction is still really big. TBH I even did some bwd while I was sitting next to him in the cinema lol and he looked really nervous. Couldn't really sit calm and stuff lol.

Well I don't know this is not like i imagined it ... don't know if it still can get better .. or I really have to accept that he doesn't want anything more

Xxx

10/26/2016 7:59 pm  #2

Re: Success? I don't know?

It sounds promising to me, just because he hasn't expressed a desire for more doesn't mean he won't say that soon. Give it a little more time, it sounds like you're on the right track!

10/27/2016 4:03 am  #3

Really? How do you think that? Tbh I really was confused after yesterday... I really thought that we at least would be holding hands and stuff... Idk ... maybe I expected it too early.

But before we were at the movies we were at a restaurant and he said something like 'aww I forgot how small your hands are' and hold his hands over mine and stuff like that... Well I don't know ... maybe just a way to get in touch with me? Or nothing at all lol haha

10/27/2016 4:48 am  #4

Sounds to me like he does have feelings door you but doesnt know how to act upon it. As you said, you could feel that there was more behind it.. you could read the vibe between you .. even the fact that he'd stay in his car after and text you.. he clearly had you on his mind and needs to figure out how he had to react upon it. You are soooo close! Dont give up ❤️

10/27/2016 5:15 am  #5

lalalovely wrote:

Sounds to me like he does have feelings door you but doesnt know how to act upon it. As you said, you could feel that there was more behind it.. you could read the vibe between you .. even the fact that he'd stay in his car after and text you.. he clearly had you on his mind and needs to figure out how he had to react upon it. You are soooo close! Dont give up ❤️

Thanks lovely 😘 I hope you're right ... tbh I annoyed him a bit the last few days maybe that's why he tried to keep the distance and still don't know what to do about us.

Sometimes when he's in a bad mood I try to find out what's wrong and he's a guy who doesn't want to talk about he just says 'it's okay' but instead of giving him a break I try to talk about it because I think I can clear the problem you know? And then he gets annoyed. Last time he said 'why are you that way?' And I said 'because I miss the old you' 'well in the past you weren't so exhausting and if you were you even apologized' ... the thing is I can be really a pain in the ass sometimes ... and making trouble about little things. After it it's like I'm waking up from being hulk lol and don't know why I got so crazy about something stupid...
I know we would have a really big chance to work out if I could be more calm and sometimes first think about before I say something I would regret afterwards... but it's like I'm not myself in this situation and don't know how to stop that... any tips? :/

I really wish I can be the old me and don't go crazy anymore. Because he always comes back to me eventhough I'm such a crazy girl sometimes so I guess there's a reason for that lol

10/27/2016 11:22 am  #6

this seems like a success especially the part of him sitting in your parking lot omg I would be so blushy that would def give me more fuel to keep with the technique Looks like its working to me!

10/27/2016 12:16 pm  #7

KKGoddess wrote:

this seems like a success especially the part of him sitting in your parking lot omg I would be so blushy that would def give me more fuel to keep with the technique Looks like its working to me!

Well unfortunately it wasn't my parking lot. We didn't drive together to the movies. So as we said goodbye I drove home and thought he would do the same but instead he kept sitting in his car and don't know why lol ...

10/27/2016 2:51 pm  #8

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

KKGoddess wrote:

Well unfortunately it wasn't my parking lot. We didn't drive together to the movies. So as we said goodbye I drove home and thought he would do the same but instead he kept sitting in his car and don't know why lol ...

I read this whole thing and I have to agree it sounds successful to me too ☺

Really? So you don't think it's only a friendship thing?

11/07/2016 4:34 am  #9

soooo little update...

soo as my guy is a little nerd (still handsome as hell lmao - weird combination I know but the perfect match for me :D) he wanted me to play world of warcraft since we got to know eachother. But I didn't have a PC or a laptop but since to weeks a friend of mine talked about it and wanted me to play it too so I decided to buy a laptop and to play it too.

And since I'm interested in the game he's going crazy! Since the middle of last week he writes me everyday or even calls me to talk about it (usually he hates to call lol) and on friday he even surprisingly visited me to help with it and stayed at my place for two hours, yesterday I couldn't find something and he was at a grocery shop nearby so he decided to jump over and helped me for 5 minutes lmao. OHHH and I almost forgot that! He named his character at the game 'beautysbeast' and as I told you he always named me Belle and he was my beast :D Coincidence? I don't think so!
What's going on??? I guess that's a way from the universe to help me to grow our connection but in a strange way lol. But I'm afraid a bit he really does that only for the game? But would he really calls me then and even visit me just for the game??? Idk...I'm visualizing for a visit at the movies right now so we will see. But I'm happy our connection is that strong atm.

On and btw don't want to tell much it's a bit emberassing lmao buuuut ladies I tell you BWD is working sooo much! As I did tell you in another thread after I cockblocked him a bit at first because I decided to doesn't make it so easy for him this time, he first said 'okay I'll give you time then'. After a few days I flirted with him and talked about sex (sorry I was really horny...) he told me that he wouldn't want to have sex with me anymore because friends don't have sex blahblah... I was sooo frustrated about that because I knew he wanted me and he just plays the cool guy.
So as he visited me on saturday for helping me with the game I was standing next to him and give BWD a try. (I imagined to touch his penis and licking his ears and whispering in his ear 'I know you want me sooo much' haha) and suddenly he acted like 'oh I guess I have to go soon blahblah' then he stood up and was in front of me looked me in the eyes and suddenly kissed me :O the rest is history.... lol. But I really wanted him since a few days so it's okay I guess and he acted normal after it so no big drama. But what I'm trying to say ladies be really careful if you use BWD on your target because you probably get what you wish for faster than you think you would lmao

xoxo

11/07/2016 5:04 am  #10

Nice update MM87, yes BWD is extremely powerful 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera