LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2016 6:02 pm  #11

Re: THE BEST EXPLANATION OF LETTING GO AND DETACHMENT

Manifestation Maven wrote:

I really needed to see this today, thanks so much!

It is just amazing information! since reading this I have felt so much better about my desire and more confident. I am so grateful I found this person's explanation and that I could share it around with my sisters Hope you are doing well

11/18/2016 8:46 am  #12

Blissful wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Blissful wrote:

It was my pleasure, I am grateful for stumbling across it as this is what I am currently working on and I am feeling so much better each day as I start to let go of the doubts and fears surrounding my desire. I hope all is well with you  

That makes sense and things are going good. And how are you? ☺

I am very well, Last night I had a screening of a short film I was the lead role in (I am working towards a successful acting career) and it was amazing!! I received a lot of praise for my acting and it felt really good. Yes I wish my love was there but I revised my night when I got home and wrote him in as if he had been there with me the whole night

That's an awesome idea !!!  Rewriting your experience as if he had been there...brilliant!  I'm going to try that
Thank you for this post !!!  Detachment has always been a major block for me...I hope this helps me get past it !

11/19/2016 11:23 pm  #13

nikki wrote:

Blissful wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

That makes sense and things are going good. And how are you? ☺

I am very well, Last night I had a screening of a short film I was the lead role in (I am working towards a successful acting career) and it was amazing!! I received a lot of praise for my acting and it felt really good. Yes I wish my love was there but I revised my night when I got home and wrote him in as if he had been there with me the whole night

That's an awesome idea !!! Rewriting your experience as if he had been there...brilliant! I'm going to try that
Thank you for this post !!! Detachment has always been a major block for me...I hope this helps me get past it !

Hi nikki,
I'm glad this helped you! I love scripting and using Neville's revise technique before bed and changing negative things about my day into positive ones and having my love be apart of my everyday life like he is really there.. because he is! It is so important not to get caught up in the current reality of your situation and just focus on the end result because the universe always delivers! best of luck to you

11/20/2016 2:07 am  #14

Blissful wrote:

nikki wrote:

Blissful wrote:

That's an awesome idea !!! Rewriting your experience as if he had been there...brilliant! I'm going to try that
Thank you for this post !!! Detachment has always been a major block for me...I hope this helps me get past it !

Hi nikki,
I'm glad this helped you! I love scripting and using Neville's revise technique before bed and changing negative things about my day into positive ones and having my love be apart of my everyday life like he is really there.. because he is! It is so important not to get caught up in the current reality of your situation and just focus on the end result because the universe always delivers! best of luck to you

Thank you !!!
My boyfriend actually blocked me off of all communication...JUST WHEN THINGS WERE GETTING SO MUCH BETTER AND IT ACTUALLY FELT LIKE WE WERR SO CLOSE TO BEING BACK TOGETHER !!!
I've ran into him twice since this happened and I have no doubt he still cares though...I hope we move past this soon >.<
I actually haven't heard of neville's revise technique...I should look that up

11/20/2016 4:41 pm  #15

nikki wrote:

Blissful wrote:

nikki wrote:

Hi nikki,

Thank you !!!
My boyfriend actually blocked me off of all communication...JUST WHEN THINGS WERE GETTING SO MUCH BETTER AND IT ACTUALLY FELT LIKE WE WERR SO CLOSE TO BEING BACK TOGETHER !!!
I've ran into him twice since this happened and I have no doubt he still cares though...I hope we move past this soon >.<

I wouldn't see being blocked as a negative thing, could be a sign that you are affecting him which has caused him to temporarily block you so he can work out his feelings for you. And as we create our own reality, there is the reality you can live in where he hasn't blocked you at all and you are in the loving relationship you desire. The revision technique is brilliant for circumstances like this where you can alter your reality to suit how you want it to be. I'll send you a link to the article.
http://realneville.com/txt/the_pruning_shears_of_revision.htm

11/20/2016 9:21 pm  #16

Blissful wrote:

nikki wrote:

Blissful wrote:

Hi nikki,

Thank you !!!

I wouldn't see being blocked as a negative thing, could be a sign that you are affecting him which has caused him to temporarily block you so he can work out his feelings for you. And as we create our own reality, there is the reality you can live in where he hasn't blocked you at all and you are in the loving relationship you desire. The revision technique is brilliant for circumstances like this where you can alter your reality to suit how you want it to be. I'll send you a link to the article.

Thank you so much for the link Blissful!!!
I really hope that's the case, as I know he still cares and this was totally out of the blue...we were so close before this happened >.<

11/20/2016 9:43 pm  #17

nikki wrote:

Blissful wrote:

nikki wrote:

Thank you !!!

Thank you so much for the link Blissful!!!
I really hope that's the case, as I know he still cares and this was totally out of the blue...we were so close before this happened >.<

Your welcome and there's no need to 'hope' you KNOW that's the case, you decide what reality makes you feel good. And the main focus on this LOA journey is about raising your vibration and choosing to feel good all of the time no matter what because you are in control of your thoughts and feelings and the better you feel, the more abundance you attract into your life. It takes practice to re-train our subconscious but keep at it and amazing things will start to happen. Give lots of love to yourself and try no to focus on 'what is' just keep the faith and carry on with your life knowing it is done and it is coming  

11/20/2016 10:11 pm  #18

Thank you for the encouragement Blissful!
Yes I agree it really takes practice to retrain our subconscious…I’m trying to stay positive as I know he still cares…I just need to work on detaching !  And I still keep missing him a lot >.<

11/20/2016 11:14 pm  #19

nikki wrote:

Thank you for the encouragement Blissful!
Yes I agree it really takes practice to retrain our subconscious…I’m trying to stay positive as I know he still cares…I just need to work on detaching !  And I still keep missing him a lot >.<

You are doing so well lovely, you are starting in the right place knowing what you need to work on. The quickest way to manifest is to let go of the resistance and to not focus on the lack of your desire. Soon you will not miss him at all because in truth, he never left you. The most important advice I can give is to get happy on your own, don't do techniques to get him back, do them because they make you feel good. This is what I am currently working on myself and each day it gets easier to just check in with myself and tell myself affirmations that lift my vibe and keep me on track. I wish you all the best with everything and I look forward to your progress xo 

11/21/2016 12:13 am  #20

You're right, I was actually starting to feel a little uneasy because i felt like I lost the connection with him...when in fact it may just be that I had been less obsessive ever since recent events...which may be a good thing because like you said, the truth is he never left, so I shouldn't be clinging onto the feeling of missing him so much ..<

Thank you all you lovelies on this forum...it really helps to have everyone support each other and keeping up the positive energy!

Board footera