LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2016 4:40 am  #1

Orgasm meditation...

I don't know if any of you have downloaded lanie's orgasm meditation... but all I can say is.. WOAH... one of the most intense experiences I've ever had.

Something pulled me towards it last night when I had no idea lanie had even released new ones I just randomly checked her meditation page.

It's amazing, I've never felt anything like it in my third eye and whole body BUT at the same time it felt incredibly familiar and like some old knowledge I'd forgotten...

Give it a go!

X

10/28/2016 5:32 am  #2

Re: Orgasm meditation...

Hi rosetinted, thanks for sharing 
How does the purchase appear on your bank statement?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/28/2016 5:35 am  #3

emmiline wrote:

Hi rosetinted, thanks for sharing 
How does the purchase appear on your bank statement?

Ooh I don't know! I paid through PayPal and just came up as a payment to lanie Stevens so don't worry about that xx

10/28/2016 5:36 am  #4

Ahh ok, cool!
I 'll let you know of my experience when i try it 

Last edited by emmiline (10/28/2016 5:37 am)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/29/2016 1:01 am  #5

rosetinted wrote:

I don't know if any of you have downloaded lanie's orgasm meditation... but all I can say is.. WOAH... one of the most intense experiences I've ever had.

Something pulled me towards it last night when I had no idea lanie had even released new ones I just randomly checked her meditation page.

It's amazing, I've never felt anything like it in my third eye and whole body BUT at the same time it felt incredibly familiar and like some old knowledge I'd forgotten...

Give it a go!

X

That's what's I've been saying!! Go get um!! The new ones are fabulous!!!!

10/29/2016 7:10 am  #6

I just used it and it was intensely hot, I know he could feel it!

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

10/29/2016 7:44 am  #7

It's wild isn't it! Do you think it would be what they term reverse remote seduction? I just love it I could honestly feel myself vibrating all day after! True feminine power and energy!

10/29/2016 11:43 am  #8

Hi can one of you tell me how to access the new meditations?

10/29/2016 12:14 pm  #9

aligemini wrote:

Hi can one of you tell me how to access the new meditations?

They're all on here https://www.laniestevensauthor.com/powerful-mp3-meditations.html with a drop down menu for the different types of meditations xxx

10/29/2016 12:15 pm  #10

rosetinted wrote:

It's wild isn't it! Do you think it would be what they term reverse remote seduction? I just love it I could honestly feel myself vibrating all day after! True feminine power and energy!

No, reverse remote seduction is something different. That's when you visualize them trying to seduce you, and give them the cold shoulder. Its apparently good to throw into your meditations once in awhile to throw them off their game. 

Board footera