LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2016 12:28 pm  #11

Re: Orgasm meditation...

Thanks rosetinted but I can't seem to get the drop down menu to stay on screen, it just flicks on and off 

10/29/2016 6:07 pm  #12

I just purchased this and can't wait to use it! I read in in the description that you need to call out to your love before you play the mp3. Is that what those of you who tried it did? or were you able to play the mp3 and then Lanie guided you to call out to them?

10/31/2016 4:48 am  #13

Sushi wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

It's wild isn't it! Do you think it would be what they term reverse remote seduction? I just love it I could honestly feel myself vibrating all day after! True feminine power and energy!

No, reverse remote seduction is something different. That's when you visualize them trying to seduce you, and give them the cold shoulder. Its apparently good to throw into your meditations once in awhile to throw them off their game. 

Oh thank you that's interesting. I assumed for some reason it was your lover seducing you, but I will look into it more

10/31/2016 4:49 am  #14

aligemini wrote:

Thanks rosetinted but I can't seem to get the drop down menu to stay on screen, it just flicks on and off 

Are you looking at it on an iPhone or laptop? It seems to work on all mine! Sorry hope you've sorted it!

10/31/2016 4:50 am  #15

Blissful wrote:

I just purchased this and can't wait to use it! I read in in the description that you need to call out to your love before you play the mp3. Is that what those of you who tried it did? or were you able to play the mp3 and then Lanie guided you to call out to them?

Yes you gotta call out! Just remember to do it at the start. I also re-call sometimes in the middle,  if I feel I'm losing focus ;)

10/31/2016 5:11 am  #16

Yes I  sorted it thanks rosetinted  (happy)

10/31/2016 9:03 pm  #17

rosetinted wrote:

I don't know if any of you have downloaded lanie's orgasm meditation... but all I can say is.. WOAH... one of the most intense experiences I've ever had.

Something pulled me towards it last night when I had no idea lanie had even released new ones I just randomly checked her meditation page.

It's amazing, I've never felt anything like it in my third eye and whole body BUT at the same time it felt incredibly familiar and like some old knowledge I'd forgotten...

Give it a go!

X

Your post made me laugh!  The meditation is truly empowering so I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :-)

10/31/2016 9:04 pm  #18

emmiline wrote:

Hi rosetinted, thanks for sharing
How does the purchase appear on your bank statement?

I think it will just say Lanie Stevens but it may say Lanie Stevens Books.  I doubt any man will try to track my books down.  LOL

10/31/2016 9:15 pm  #19

Lol! Hi Lanie how are you?
yes i purchased it a couple of days ago.

The advice on paypal was that the description on the bill will be *LANIESBOOKS

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/31/2016 10:10 pm  #20

Hi sweetie!  I hope you're enjoying it emmiline!  xoxoxoxoxo

Board footera