LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2016 5:23 pm  #21

Re: Orgasm meditation...

Hi lovelies something is wrong with me, im not feeling any kind of effect when listening to this..

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/11/2016 8:03 am  #22

emmiline wrote:

Hi lovelies something is wrong with me, im not feeling any kind of effect when listening to this..

It's probably different for everyone love, but I would keep on, use headphones too so you can feel totally in your own world, and it's so important to be totally relaxed with this one.

Allow yourself to relax, allow yourself to create and enjoy the experience, purely for the purpose of enjoyment.

X

11/11/2016 10:22 am  #23

I bought it! lol! About to use it now.

11/13/2016 2:14 am  #24

Hey Marz, did you try it yet?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/13/2016 2:16 am  #25

Thanks rosetinted, ill update after my next session

11/13/2016 6:42 am  #26

I just bought it and it's really good. But I'm a bit unclear.... 1) is it supposed to be used to help attract your target to you? and 2) Are you supposed to use it directly beforethe regular BWD meditation?

1/18/2017 10:32 am  #27

Lanie Stevens wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

I don't know if any of you have downloaded lanie's orgasm meditation... but all I can say is.. WOAH... one of the most intense experiences I've ever had.

Something pulled me towards it last night when I had no idea lanie had even released new ones I just randomly checked her meditation page.

It's amazing, I've never felt anything like it in my third eye and whole body BUT at the same time it felt incredibly familiar and like some old knowledge I'd forgotten...

Give it a go!

X

Your post made me laugh!  The meditation is truly empowering so I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :-)

Hi Lanie.
New to this forum.can u guide on how to use this orgasm mediation? After BHD meditation? Or in silos?

1/25/2017 9:08 pm  #28

loveuall wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

I don't know if any of you have downloaded lanie's orgasm meditation... but all I can say is.. WOAH... one of the most intense experiences I've ever had.

Something pulled me towards it last night when I had no idea lanie had even released new ones I just randomly checked her meditation page.

It's amazing, I've never felt anything like it in my third eye and whole body BUT at the same time it felt incredibly familiar and like some old knowledge I'd forgotten...

Give it a go!

X

Your post made me laugh!  The meditation is truly empowering so I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :-)

Hi Lanie.
New to this forum.can u guide on how to use this orgasm mediation? After BHD meditation? Or in silos?

You can use it anytime -- before or after or on alternate days.  Imagine it is him with you and I would call him to you before you begin or even during it.  It's pretty intense!  LOL

1/26/2017 8:53 am  #29

Lanie Stevens wrote:

loveuall wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Hi Lanie.

You can use it anytime -- before or after or on alternate days.  Imagine it is him with you and I would call him to you before you begin or even during it.  It's pretty intense!  LOL

Hi Lanie.. Thanks.Would he feel this experience towards me as an operator or will get transferred to other woman? Regards

1/27/2017 7:23 pm  #30

loveuall wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

loveuall wrote:

Hi Lanie.

Hi Lanie.. Thanks.Would he feel this experience towards me as an operator or will get transferred to other woman? Regards

It will be you!  :-)

Board footera