LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2016 4:07 pm  #1

Is he resisting me....Am I Pushing Them Closer Together?

I done PW on him earlier, him telling me he misses me, sorry he hurt me, loves only me and has no feelings for his now girlfriend..........about half an hour or so later I got a message from a friend on FB so I go on to reply and in my timeline it comes up saying he's changed his picture to one of him, gf and his Brother and Sister (I think) Is this his resisting or just me being paranoid and stupid? Am I somehow pushing them closer together without realising it?

Should I keep going with my PW, my head is so messed up today!

Bloody social media has a lot to answer for.....I know I should keep away but the message was important as one of our friends died at the weekend and she didn't know about it

Last edited by daisychain (10/28/2016 4:35 pm)

10/30/2016 10:16 am  #2

Re: Is he resisting me....Am I Pushing Them Closer Together?

daisychain wrote:

I done PW on him earlier, him telling me he misses me, sorry he hurt me, loves only me and has no feelings for his now girlfriend..........about half an hour or so later I got a message from a friend on FB so I go on to reply and in my timeline it comes up saying he's changed his picture to one of him, gf and his Brother and Sister (I think) Is this his resisting or just me being paranoid and stupid? Am I somehow pushing them closer together without realising it?

Should I keep going with my PW, my head is so messed up today!

Bloody social media has a lot to answer for.....I know I should keep away but the message was important as one of our friends died at the weekend and she didn't know about it

**Update - The night after the post above this happened:

Just had a really good PW, I got a big smile from him and he waved before walking over! Had a lot of eye contact too and this time I didn't cry, i've cried at every other one i've done but not this time I smiled all the way through
Oh and his current girlfriend still popped in a lot but I pushed her away first time and then kept seeing him push her away....go me! Is this me making him push her away or him doing of his own accord? Or neither! Sorry i'm new to all this and not sure what, if anything this means!

Can ANYONE give any advice, tips, anything to help me understand a bit better or even point out things I may be doing wrong

Last edited by daisychain (10/30/2016 10:21 am)

10/30/2016 6:33 pm  #3

Re: Is he resisting me....Am I Pushing Them Closer Together?

I must be getting good at this PW I just had another really good one and when I finished I switched on my light and blew the fuse in the house........positive energy or what lol

Board footera