LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2016 5:12 am  #1

It really worked...

I have to admit I was not as consistent as I should be with my visualizations as I should be but I have been doing it since maybe last Saturday or Sunday. Last night for instance, I was very tired...basically too tired to do it but I had done one the night before. Low and behold I just woke up at 6:00 a today...and he texted me at 3 a apparently asking me "where I am".... we haven't talked in about almost 6 weeks maybe...when I saw his text I said to myself "Holy shit It worked!"  I really am stunned and at a loss for words. I almost want to keep this a secret lol. Now we just have to see if he finally realized that he isn't connected with his girlfriend the way we have a connection. That was the whole problem.

10/29/2016 6:44 am  #2

Re: It really worked...

Congratulations!  Remember though, making the girlfriend a "problem" will ensure that she continues to be so during your journey.  Focussing only on your end result is your only work here.  If you include the "problem" in your thoughts it will also be there as your final outcome.  

Take your positive outcome and run with it!  I would, keep going and focus only on what you want and you will get it! 

10/29/2016 6:56 am  #3

Yea I never mentioned her in visualizations thankfully. I am focused on what we have not his distraction.

10/29/2016 7:16 am  #4

Perfect!   Remember not to make her a "problem" in your waking life as well.  I can't wait to hear the next part of your journey.  I sense it will be good and a real uplifter for me today.  

10/29/2016 7:27 am  #5

I agree with Jag123, don't make her a problem or even put her in your thoughts. I know it's hard, I am going through the same thing. Continue with PW and watch it unfold right before your eyes. I wouldn't want anyone knowing I have that power either !!

You got this.

10/29/2016 9:49 am  #6

Thanks for the encouragement and everyone. I simply let him know "I am right here" let's see if I get a response or if it was just a drunk text because he is thinking about me. 😂

10/29/2016 10:10 am  #7

You were on his mind, drunk or not. Having a few sherries lets the guard down, if he said it, he meant it. Thinking of reasons of why he may have done i.e. because of drink will hinder your progress.  Don't get attached to receiving a response, instead bask in a job well done and be open to what comes next. Easy to say, I know... 

10/29/2016 2:14 pm  #8

That's a great point and I agree however it really makes me mad when men act that way lol I think they expect for you to ravenously go after them just because they reached out lol it's not happening. He will have to profess his feelings to me.

10/30/2016 12:27 pm  #9

Lucky you, fuck all has happened to me

10/30/2016 1:25 pm  #10

Eeeee, this is so exciting!!! So happy for you!

Board footera