LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2016 12:07 pm  #11

Re: Why can I manifest other things but not what I originally set out for?

I agree with Sam that the law works always, no exceptions so there has to be something in your vibration blocking it.  I think her advice on forgiveness is marvelous because she's right and you can't move forward in the same mindset that you started with. You have talked in your post about the way he treated you - so it seems, and I could be wrong, that you haven't forgiven him and yourself for the past.

11/01/2016 12:12 pm  #12

Jag123 wrote:

I agree with Sam that the law works always, no exceptions so there has to be something in your vibration blocking it.  I think her advice on forgiveness is marvelous because she's right and you can't move forward in the same mindset that you started with. You have talked in your post about the way he treated you - so it seems, and I could be wrong, that you haven't forgiven him and yourself for the past.

You are both definitely right, I'm going to work on forgiving for now and see if things shift. Thanks guys 💞

11/01/2016 1:39 pm  #13

Hey Em,
Abraham-Hicks talks about an exercise called Positive Aspects
The process is one of Abraham's and is in fact called "The Book of Positive Aspects". Abraham suggests using it to raise our vibration and focus on those positive aspects of people and things we feel good about. I have in fact used it successfully to raise my vibration when someone is irking me or I don't feel too good about them. By focusing on only their positive aspects, what was irking me about them seemed to literally disappear and they began showing up in my reality in a mostly positive way.

At the top of the first page write the name of the thing or person you want to focus on.
Next, ask yourself these questions - What do I like about you? *Why do I love you so much?* What are your positive aspects? - If writing about someone that is irking you right now, the 2nd question may be hard to answer immediately; however, as you begin to focus on the positive in the person your vibration will begin to change and you will reach a place of love.
Begin writing down the thoughts that come to you in response to the questions - do not force them. Write as long as the thoughts come easily and then read and enjoy your own words. With someone who is annoying you the process may take a little longer and the thoughts may not come as easily but everyone has positve aspects and if we look hard enough we will see them.
By focusing on the positve we begin raising our vibration to one of appreciation which is a powerful vibration. The more positive aspects we search for, the more we will find and our relationships with these people will change for the better. The more consistently we practice this, the more dominant the vibration will become and our reality will reflect this.

This process has helped move to a loving place where I was able to forgive an ex that was abusive, allowing me to move forward.  That ex is not my love, however, it was apart of my healing process and moving forward.

Hope this helps! ✌️️&❤️

Last edited by Woodyluv (11/01/2016 1:40 pm)

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

11/01/2016 7:21 pm  #14

Thank you Woodyluv! I'm gonna give that a shot. Every time I have a negative thought or a bad memory I'm going to try and replace it with something I liked about him instead and see if that helps too.

Thanks for your responses, ladies x

11/02/2016 12:30 am  #15

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 3:53 pm)

11/02/2016 6:45 am  #16

pixelpie wrote:

Em have you read this? I posted in hopes that it will help anyone get unstuck and I hope it helps you too.

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=1201

Fantastic, thank you so much pixelpie!

11/03/2016 3:11 am  #17

Em wrote:

I guess I have just been left a little disappointed with this one. So many times I was living in pure faith and wholeheartedly believed I would have heard from him by now. I could FEEL it coming and completely and 100% expected it many times. But then nothing... and the cycle would repeat again of building myself up. If anything things would happen that made me feel like it was getting further away, not closer. But I did persist for quite some time. I'm over 8 months NC now and not sure wether to pick it back up again and try again for what I originally set out for.

Wow. I am going exaclty through the same thing. I am happy, I am moving on but I still keep thinking about him A LOT. I was convinced that I already had closure and forgive him/forget our past to focus on the future. But I am starting to realize it still hurts when I think about possible explanations why our relationship ended and why he "found"  a new girl so fast.. I realized that I had to stop thinking about that part and focus on the good stuff/our perfect future together instead (just like woodyluv suggested with her abraham hicks post). Hope this helps for both of us Because I am also frustrated that I can manifest things like crazy,  except this particular manifestation.. 

11/04/2016 6:14 am  #18

pixelpie wrote:

lalalovely wrote:

Wow. I am going exaclty through the same thing. I am happy, I am moving on but I still keep thinking about him A LOT. I was convinced that I already had closure and forgive him/forget our past to focus on the future. But I am starting to realize it still hurts when I think about possible explanations why our relationship ended and why he "found"  a new girl so fast.. I realized that I had to stop thinking about that part and focus on the good stuff/our perfect future together instead (just like woodyluv suggested with her abraham hicks post). Hope this helps for both of us Because I am also frustrated that I can manifest things like crazy,  except this particular manifestation.. 

Lala you have to let go of that "except this particular manifestation" mindset. That in its self is you creating a road block for yourself. Don't you see it? That no matter what wirk yoi do if you keep that beliving in the above... then it will always be the thing that got away..
Simplely because you believed it to be an exception to the rule? So let that statement/feeling go so the thing can come. Remember it is no exception to loa. Because loa is not a rule that works for some. It is a universal law that is always working for all to the Tee of how you feel about things. That's why it never matters what's happen before or even what seems to be happening currently. Because we can change our feeling. Thus changing anything we like. The only road blocks that will ever stop us are the ones we make for ourselves...

Thank you you are right. I am thinking less about it during the day and genuinly enjoying life. Even the PW are not on regular basis now. Only when I feel like doing it.. Don't know if it's a coincedence but now I dreamt about my guy and his family six nights in a row.. I haven't had a dream about him since months.. So there is defenitely something shifting

12/02/2016 10:49 pm  #19

Hi Em! I was reading your post and was wondering how you're progressing after forgiving and using the technique again!  

12/03/2016 5:50 am  #20

HH wrote:

Hi Em! I was reading your post and was wondering how you're progressing after forgiving and using the technique again!  

Hi HH! I'm living in complete forgiveness now - to the point I don't even feel like I need to use the technique again. If I hear from him then I hear from him, if not then I'm still content and happy!

Last edited by Em (12/03/2016 5:52 am)

Board footera