LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2016 3:27 am  #1

Going in circles ....

Hey lovelies,

I'm so confused right now... all the work that I've done the techniques, visualizations, scripting and then suddenly out of nowhere he acts like before?! WTF?

Since our date at the movies we met one time nothing special just a bit talking and loooooong eye contact but then he said 'don't look at me in that way..' 'like what?' 'like you would expect something..' But why is he looking me in the eyes for so long if he doesn't expect anything? There were some situations where I thought that he doesn't really know what to do... for example he only touched my legs while I was sitting next to him with his fingers. One time it looked like he wanted to lay his hand on my leg but then on the way to my leg he suddenly formed his hand to a fist lol like a bro fist on the leg.. awkward... xD.

As he left he gave me a really looong and gentle hug and said 'well goodbye little sheep' (and he didn't say that for a long time...) that confused me even more. This was on I don't remember exactly thursday or friday. On saturday I went for a halloween party with my girls and one friend (male) (in the past he didn't like this guy because he always thought it would be possible that we would hook up sometime but we never did and I never wouldnt because as you know I want just HIM!!!). After that night he suddenly changed his picture again on a photo from summer where he was with his female colleagues and their friends (so a picture with one of his colleagues and two other girls). In the last few days I really was happy that he only had pictures of himself on his profile picture and after I had a picture of my friends from halloween as my profile picture he changed it as well .. coincidence? I don't think so...

After that he changed his behaviour... And I became anxious and jealous... And I asked him if there's something more with his colleague and he said 'are you jealous?' so I told him that it just looks like that there's something between them and he sad 'no there's nothing...don't be silly'
And yesterday he said something I really didn't expect... the last few weeks we talked some days about sex again and as I noticed that he has the urge to sleep with me again I said would need time to trust him again and he said he would give me the time I would need and I thought our connection would grow day by day especially because he talked about us again with 'belle and beast' calling me 'little sheep' and stuff.. but then....
Yesterday he sent me some kinky pictures and I said 'don't send me something like this or I can't resist you as I planned..' (just teasing him) but then he answered 'I WOULDN'T EVEN WANT TO'?!!!! WTF?? So we get a discussion because I didn't understand anything anymore.. I said 'we were talking about sex the last few days and now you want to tell me you don't want to anymore?' 'yes' 'that doesn't make sense at all' 'I don't understand your problem... friends don't have sex' (((

So we're back at the same situation one month ago... he changed totally and now I'm back to square one... what did I do wrong? Is it hopeless then?
I don't know what to do or think anymore...

Yesterday I did a long session of PW/BWD to make him horny and change his mind again/Visualization... but I don't know if that will help anymore... Why I'm running in circles.. I really thought we are on a good way to getting back again :'(

11/02/2016 3:39 am  #2

Re: Going in circles ....

Hi MM87,
Are you exclusive or not / What kind of relationship do you have with this man? He will give you the run around as long as you keep allowing it.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/02/2016 4:01 am  #3

emmiline wrote:

Hi MM87,
Are you exclusive or not / What kind of relationship do you have with this man? He will give you the run around as long as you keep allowing it.

Uhm I don't think I can't force him to anything as long as we aren't back together.

Since we're back in contact we've met three times so I don't think it's a good thing to push him to anything. That isn't what it's about.

It's just that I thought we are on the way to increase our connection again and soon would be close again. (The members of the forum who read my stories know what I'm talking about because even they said that it's looking really well)
But now he's going 10 steps back to 'friends don't have sex' like it should be clear that we never would be more than that again.

11/02/2016 4:10 am  #4

Thats what im getting at, you are expecting him to behave as if you are exclusive when you arent yet. Thats why its frustrating.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/02/2016 4:12 am  #5

Oh and I what I forgot to tell you. It's his birthday today. On saturday (where everything was fine) I asked him what he would like for a present and he didn't know. In the past we would love to visit the sauna together so I asked him if he would like that for a present. Cuddling in hot water under the stars and just relax and enjoy the heat (especially now where's really cold already in germany) and after that we always become closer so I thought it would be a good idea. But after our talk yesterday I even doubt that he would want to do that anymore because he was so distant... But he said he still would love to go to the sauna because it wouldn't be something sexual... well I don't know lol...
In the past where he only wanted to be friends he always was like 'I don't think it's a good idea to visit the sauna together' and now he's okay with it...
CONFUSING GUY!!!!!

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (11/02/2016 4:13 am)

11/02/2016 4:16 am  #6

emmiline wrote:

Thats what im getting at, you are expecting him to behave as if you are exclusive when you arent yet. Thats why its frustrating.

But why did he brought me something from vacation, invite me to the movies, gave me the cute nicknames from the past again and always trying to touch me if he only wants to be friends? I don't get it... so you think it's too early to expect more than that?

11/02/2016 4:30 am  #7

I do agree with you that his behaviour is extremely confusing, and id be really mad at him if i was you.
I think sometimes guys bait us to see how much of their crap we will accept. Perhaps he didnt know how strong your feelings were when he was buying you gifts, going to the movies etc. Now that he knows you are expecting more, he feels uncomfortable emotionally and so is trying to slow the pace down..
I dont know, we need an actual man here to decipher this.. im very sure a lot of us would benefit from some insight into their minds 

In the meantime, do you want to talk about this with him or give him space? You may want different things right now from each other. The main thing for me is you feeling frustrated or responsible somehow for his behaviour, its not healthy.

11/02/2016 4:36 am  #8

emmiline wrote:

I do agree with you that his behaviour is extremely confusing, and id be really mad at him if i was you.
I think sometimes guys bait us to see how much of their crap we will accept. Perhaps he didnt know how strong your feelings were when he was buying you gifts, going to the movies etc. Now that he knows you are expecting more, he feels uncomfortable emotionally and so is trying to slow the pace down..
I dont know, we need an actual man here to decipher this.. im very sure a lot of us would benefit from some insight into their minds 

In the meantime, do you want to talk about this with him or give him space? You may want different things right now from each other. The main thing for me is you feeling frustrated or responsible somehow for his behaviour, its not healthy.

Well the thing is should I give up now? Does that mean all my techniques didn't work at all and it was just a coincidence that he came back?

I don't want to talk about that with him because it would just start a stupid fight I don't want to have... because I really can't get his behavior lol.

11/02/2016 4:41 am  #9

You might want to slap me for saying this, but its up to you if you want to give up using the technique on him.. really only you can decide that.
But if you are not ready to talk, perhaps consider giving him space. Go out with your friends, have fun and let him miss the pleasure of your company. 

11/02/2016 6:39 am  #10

emmiline wrote:

You might want to slap me for saying this, but its up to you if you want to give up using the technique on him.. really only you can decide that.
But if you are not ready to talk, perhaps consider giving him space. Go out with your friends, have fun and let him miss the pleasure of your company.

No I don't want to slap you for that lol. But I would like to know if someone know if it still worked and why he suddenly acts this way again? It just doesn't make sense to me... Was it my jealous reaction? I don't know... argh I feel like I was almost at the finish line and now I have to start again -.-

Well I gratulated him for birthday today and said he can pick up his birthday present when he has time because atm he doesn't have a own home and live at his best friends house and his fiance so he never has visitors there and so I can't bring it to him. Maybe that isn't a bad thing so he will come to me sooner or later lol... Strange stuff is going on here... Wondering what the universe is planning here lmao

Board footera