LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2016 7:44 am  #11

Re: Going in circles ....

My thoughts are you were taking score to soon.  We mentioned this in another thread - once we have them back in our lives we start trying to "make things happen". We go from a powerful creator who visualises the perfect relationship,  is happy and confident back to the same girl who messed it all up in the first place.

It's worked while your vibration was steady, but the moment you start overanalyze, play games and making him responsible for your happiness it's game over.  Take this time to re-set the balance, leave him and it alone for a while and get yourself back into alignment. It all starts and ends with you.

11/02/2016 8:28 am  #12

Jag123 wrote:

My thoughts are you were taking score to soon.  We mentioned this in another thread - once we have them back in our lives we start trying to "make things happen". We go from a powerful creator who visualises the perfect relationship,  is happy and confident back to the same girl who messed it all up in the first place.

It's worked while your vibration was steady, but the moment you start overanalyze, play games and making him responsible for your happiness it's game over.  Take this time to re-set the balance, leave him and it alone for a while and get yourself back into alignment. It all starts and ends with you.

That makes totally sense!

I thought right now the best way to think about it would be like the past wouldn't exist and we just got to know each other. If i would start dating with him i wouldn't expect from the beginning so much and wouldn't have the right to be jealous about any pictures.

Guess if I would act that way I can stop the urge to try to push him.

11/02/2016 9:47 am  #13

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

emmiline wrote:

You might want to slap me for saying this, but its up to you if you want to give up using the technique on him.. really only you can decide that.
But if you are not ready to talk, perhaps consider giving him space. Go out with your friends, have fun and let him miss the pleasure of your company.

No I don't want to slap you for that lol. But I would like to know if someone know if it still worked and why he suddenly acts this way again? It just doesn't make sense to me... Was it my jealous reaction? I don't know... argh I feel like I was almost at the finish line and now I have to start again -.-

Well I gratulated him for birthday today and said he can pick up his birthday present when he has time because atm he doesn't have a own home and live at his best friends house and his fiance so he never has visitors there and so I can't bring it to him. Maybe that isn't a bad thing so he will come to me sooner or later lol... Strange stuff is going on here... Wondering what the universe is planning here lmao

Moiselle I can give you two thinks that could help. You may not like them. But I know they could help you. One is the reply Jag gave to someone else here I think the same advice can easily apply to your situation too in a sense. It's at the bottom:  http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?pid=15484#p15484

And this from one of Neville's books: http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=1201

Thanks well it's not like I'm insecure all the time it's just that I'm getting jealous pretty fast ... if I'm down I can push my mood by scripting and visualizations really fast.
I just don't know how to keep the focus and to ignore the incoming doubts .... I'm visualizing everyday before going to bed and imaging him sleeping next to me.
But aren't doubts normal? Guess there's no one who never has doubts.. it's just the way you handle it and I guess that's my main problem lol.

11/02/2016 10:29 am  #14

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Moiselle I can give you two thinks that could help. You may not like them. But I know they could help you. One is the reply Jag gave to someone else here I think the same advice can easily apply to your situation too in a sense. It's at the bottom:  http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?pid=15484#p15484

And this from one of Neville's books: http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=1201

Thanks well it's not like I'm insecure all the time it's just that I'm getting jealous pretty fast ... if I'm down I can push my mood by scripting and visualizations really fast.
I just don't know how to keep the focus and to ignore the incoming doubts .... I'm visualizing everyday before going to bed and imaging him sleeping next to me.
But aren't doubts normal? Guess there's no one who never has doubts.. it's just the way you handle it and I guess that's my main problem lol.

I understand what you mean. But the point I was trying to make is why are you jealous? When you understand that it all comes from you. How can you be?

Your problem seems to be that you have not worked on how you see yourself full. You are holding up negative beliefs of yourself of being doubtful and jealous. You are in competition for this man's affections with no one other then yourself. Don't you see that when you're views change on what's happening his reactions change to match them. When you thought everything was going great it was. And when you thought things would go bad they did. The universe's only answer is yes to whatever you believe good or bad. It can only match how you feel about things. And it is matching yours just the same feeling for feeling.  Yes everyone has doubt in the beginning. But when you are 100 %  sure of the thing want.  You will no longer have doubts, worry of fear. You will look back on any doubt and wonder why you ever had them. No one said this is easy. It is nor easy. It takes faith. Real faith and that is hard. Because you have to full believe in something with or without proof. And right now you want this man to give you proof. But you don't see that he is giving you proof that he and can only reflect back to you how you feel about the matter.

Wow thanks for this awesome answer . (The funny thing is I even hoped you would answer on my topic because you helped me already on other topics lol)

But you're right .... everything was fine until I thought there could be something with this girl on the picture .... and then he became distant ...
How do you deal with such thoughts? Or do you even have them? ^^

11/02/2016 12:15 pm  #15

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

I understand what you mean. But the point I was trying to make is why are you jealous? When you understand that it all comes from you. How can you be?

Your problem seems to be that you have not worked on how you see yourself full. You are holding up negative beliefs of yourself of being doubtful and jealous. You are in competition for this man's affections with no one other then yourself. Don't you see that when you're views change on what's happening his reactions change to match them. When you thought everything was going great it was. And when you thought things would go bad they did. The universe's only answer is yes to whatever you believe good or bad. It can only match how you feel about things. And it is matching yours just the same feeling for feeling.  Yes everyone has doubt in the beginning. But when you are 100 %  sure of the thing want.  You will no longer have doubts, worry of fear. You will look back on any doubt and wonder why you ever had them. No one said this is easy. It is nor easy. It takes faith. Real faith and that is hard. Because you have to full believe in something with or without proof. And right now you want this man to give you proof. But you don't see that he is giving you proof that he and can only reflect back to you how you feel about the matter.

Wow thanks for this awesome answer . (The funny thing is I even hoped you would answer on my topic because you helped me already on other topics lol)

But you're right .... everything was fine until I thought there could be something with this girl on the picture .... and then he became distant ...
How do you deal with such thoughts? Or do you even have them? ^^

You're welcome and I have gotten those same feelings I know how it feels lol. But I realized what I told you that it was me.  And I needed to work on how I felt about stuff. So I did that by scripting, vizualizing and forgiving myself. If all else failed I did other things that made me happy and came back to my guy at a later point in the day.

I guess I'm having an aha moment right now! Now I get your sentence in which you said 'how can you be jealous if you know it's all about you' wow ... that's crazy :0 omg lol I'm shocked right now! Thanks so much pixelpie you're opening my eyes.
But one question I still have left: how can I forgive myself?

11/02/2016 12:27 pm  #16

I just read this entire thread and I wanted to reply to your last question, MadMoiselle--you can and should absolutely forgive yourself. I've turned myself into a crazy person at times, panicking about everything, analyzing every single thing that happened or didn't happen with my guy, and reacting to everything really emotionally. I don't know any women who DON'T do that at times. It's okay. It's human, and it's understandable. And PW/visualization etc, it's still a relatively new practice for you, I think? It takes time to relax and know it's working, especially when you get such mixed signals like you're getting. Cut him loose for now, Lanie's Letting Go/CTC meditation to really helps. I was skeptical at first  but it really helps make you feel better and more liberated. It really does.

So please don't be hard on yourself. You are awesome and worthy of love and good things. You've done nothing wrong.

11/02/2016 12:58 pm  #17

jellyb wrote:

I just read this entire thread and I wanted to reply to your last question, MadMoiselle--you can and should absolutely forgive yourself. I've turned myself into a crazy person at times, panicking about everything, analyzing every single thing that happened or didn't happen with my guy, and reacting to everything really emotionally. I don't know any women who DON'T do that at times. It's okay. It's human, and it's understandable. And PW/visualization etc, it's still a relatively new practice for you, I think? It takes time to relax and know it's working, especially when you get such mixed signals like you're getting. Cut him loose for now, Lanie's Letting Go/CTC meditation to really helps. I was skeptical at first  but it really helps make you feel better and more liberated. It really does.

So please don't be hard on yourself. You are awesome and worthy of love and good things. You've done nothing wrong.

Thanks jellyb you're a sweetheart! But I'm careful with this meditation. I did it one time and it really felt I break our connection which usually is very strong. After it I didn't hear from him for days lol. I was shocked. Probably it was just my fear who created this result but unfortunately it doesn't work for me :/... I had to rebuild the connection between us with the help from another meditation lol

I'm not so new to visualizations but I'm new to PW/BWD . Im using it since I don't know about a month I guess with more or less results lmao

11/02/2016 1:24 pm  #18

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

You're welcome and I have gotten those same feelings I know how it feels lol. But I realized what I told you that it was me.  And I needed to work on how I felt about stuff. So I did that by scripting, vizualizing and forgiving myself. If all else failed I did other things that made me happy and came back to my guy at a later point in the day.

I guess I'm having an aha moment right now! Now I get your sentence in which you said 'how can you be jealous if you know it's all about you' wow ... that's crazy :0 omg lol I'm shocked right now! Thanks so much pixelpie you're opening my eyes.
But one question I still have left: how can I forgive myself?

I agree with what Jag said about cutting the chord meditation. But I read your reply and you've already noticed that the out come you had was you. You thought you completely lost the connection to him but you didnt. What you loss is the bad connections to him by doing it. Also it is recommended to fall up that mp3 with pw to reinforce the positive connections you do have and also add more new positive connections to take up the space left by the removed bad connections. I would also like to  add to what she said by suggesting ho'oponopono meditation I've found both of these helpful with forgiveness and using solfeggio frequencies

Thanks for the links! How do you use ho'oponopono? Do you just listen to it or do you say it from time to time to yourself?

11/02/2016 1:43 pm  #19

pixelpie wrote:

You're welcome☺ and you just listen to it and vizualize the person or situation you want to heal from and as you see it in you minds eye you repeat the words as you hear them while thinkin of that. Both links are guided and I've used them both. I think you should try both and see with one you like better.

Btw I looooove this song haha could listen to it all day :D

Board footera