LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2016 2:23 pm  #1

Suggestions Please

I need suggestions on how to make this all work. I'm having a real hard time trying to visualize the person in front of me. I can put my hands on myself and imagine it's him but I can't imagine my hands touching him. How can I do this if I can't feel myself doing want Lanie says in her books. Side note I'm proud of myself I haven't looked at his Facebook page in three days!

11/07/2016 10:48 am  #2

Re: Suggestions Please

Good that you didn't looked at his facebook days in a few days! That's a really big first step! I had some problems with this in the beginning, but now I haven't checked his in over a month and it really does make me feel happier, so I am not going to look at his facebook untill we are back on track ;). 

I would recommend you to not focus too much on the touching hands. Focus on your emotions/feelings if you hear him say the words you desire to hear. I sometimes look at my favorite picture of him before I start my PW/BWD session to imprint his face more into my thoughts. Maybe that will help for you too. Just keep in mind that also when you look at the picture, feel positive, happy, expecting him to knock at your door any minute..,  send him love.. Do not feel sad by looking at his picture! Because that would get your vibes off.

hope it helps and good luck! X 

11/07/2016 3:52 pm  #3

Lalalovely thank you for your suggestions. I really do appreciate it. Have you had success with PW/BWD? I'm hoping it was a good sign of my vibration getting better because on Saturday a guy that I talked to in July and he dropped out of sight till Saturday sent me a message. I was never interested in him. I'm going to stay focused on the guy I want to bring back to me.

11/09/2016 4:04 am  #4

I had a lot of successes. I manifested many things (specific books for free and tickets for shows yeahy!), persons back into my life (old friends who suddenly contacted me after I PW them, guys who were once interested but I've rejected -> so rejected them twice now haha),  and a few times I manifested my POI contacting me (through text, one 'accidental like' in one of our old fb messages from 2015 which was BIZARE.).. 

keep up your good work and try on some little other manifestations to get your belief up  

Board footera