LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2016 9:03 pm  #1

Anyone ever have this type of experience...

I've been doing PW/BWD on my guy for about a month now, and so far so good, it makes me happy when I do it and I usually feel connected to him.

Today I had a bizarre experience that I sort of imagine must be like if someone was doing PW/BWD on me. I was at work at the time and not doing either technique at the time, I wasn't even thinking about it at all.

I know 1000% that he knows nothing of these techniques and knows nothing about me using them on him. So I don't think it's possible that he's doing anything like that on me.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe his subconscious is responding to the PW and BWD sessions I've done with him and this is part of the result? Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but all I know is that I've never had this sort of experience before, nothing even close! So I thought I'd ask if anyone here has had a similar experience?

11/05/2016 4:22 am  #2

Re: Anyone ever have this type of experience...

jellyb wrote:

I've been doing PW/BWD on my guy for about a month now, and so far so good, it makes me happy when I do it and I usually feel connected to him.

Today I had a bizarre experience that I sort of imagine must be like if someone was doing PW/BWD on me. I was at work at the time and not doing either technique at the time, I wasn't even thinking about it at all.

I know 1000% that he knows nothing of these techniques and knows nothing about me using them on him. So I don't think it's possible that he's doing anything like that on me.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe his subconscious is responding to the PW and BWD sessions I've done with him and this is part of the result? Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but all I know is that I've never had this sort of experience before, nothing even close! So I thought I'd ask if anyone here has had a similar experience?

Yes I have and I still cant understand what happen.

11/05/2016 7:59 am  #3

jellyb wrote:

I had this last night, I was doing BWD on him and started getting a nice tickling/stroking feeling down the side of my left breast where my heart is, I've never had this before but it felt really good.

No idea if it was just a coincidence or him responding in some way, maybe someone more clued up can help us

11/06/2016 9:41 am  #4

Thanks Linda and Daisychain! Yeah, I can't explain it either. I was just working, not thinking about him at all, and then suddenly I felt this energy thing sort of wrap around me and it felt like him, it felt like his energy, if that makes any sense. It lasted for a good 5-7 minutes, and then it faded. It felt intimate and loving and sensual and erotic. So weird but pretty awesome. I don't think I could have conjured it up on my own, so I don't really know what the hell it was. My guy isn't aware of PW and he's a skeptic in general so I doubt he'd think it worked even if he did know about it. But maybe this energy is him responding on a subconscious level? I have no idea.

11/06/2016 1:24 pm  #5

I have just sent you a private message

Board footera