LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2016 10:24 am  #1

Believe in yourself - Not a love related succes :)

So I know this technique works, because I have manifested many things before. But lately I felt a bit bummed because I didn't seem to manifest things anymore.. So I started to started to doubt my own power..

HOWEVER.

Last night the MTV EMA were held in Rotterdam. To get tickets you should subscribe and if you were 'lucky' you would get a code to buy tickets. Well, the event was on my birthday so I thought it would be awesome to celebrate it there. Before the drawing of lots I start visualizing receiving the email that I could buy tickets, visualizing myself sitting in the audience having an amazing night.. Well the day of the drawing I didn't recieve an email on one of the 5 (!) addresses I signed up with. I was bummed out.  All week I was like "why didn't it work?.. The day before the MTV EMA's I had a big birthday party. I was having an amazing time and definitely not thinking about how sad I was I didn't get to go to Rotterdam the following day. then BOOM.. At 18.00 I got an email that they randomly selected me to purchase tickets. I was so happy and knew it was what I manifested (even on my 'main'  e-mail address, because the others I won't read usually). Only not the exact day I had in mind (so the universe really doesn't give a ... about time). In the end, we didn't went to the EMA's because we were still so tired of my amazing birthday party.. but still..  I did manifest those tickets! :D 

Another manifestation last week: I have a dear friend were a I don't have a lot of contact with but we know eachother for so lang that when we see each other it is like we could just talk and never stop. I was wishing that she would contact me a week ago. I knew she would wish me a happy birthday but I wanted her to contact me before. So I tried the technique on her, and didn't think about it anymore because I knew she would contact me on my birthday anyway. Well within 24 hours I got a 'like'  of her on my instagram. I was grateful for it but I said to the universe "you can do better than this", and a few hours after the like she send me a whatsapp message that she thought of me and wondered how I was doing

CONCLUSION
- Don't set a time limit at your manifestation, time is an illusion 
- use little manifestations to get a full understanding/belief of your power 
- let go, be grateful, enjoy life and manifestation magic will happen.

have a good day <3

11/07/2016 10:28 am  #2

Re: Believe in yourself - Not a love related succes :)

Oh and my target wished me a happy birthday, which I am soo grateful for. I saw his new gf on the party we went to for my birthday. I didn't let it affect me. I just thought to myself "that I would run into her between this 10.000 people (BIG party haha) is probably a sign that I manifest some sort of connection with HIM" (just like running into his family)

We are now texting, I am happy to have a conversation at this point but I don't force it. I just let it be and when he is ready he will come to me. 

11/07/2016 1:02 pm  #3

That's great! Keep up the good work!

11/07/2016 4:19 pm  #4

Well done, beautiful💜

11/07/2016 7:03 pm  #5

Congrats lalalovely, i enjoy reading success stories!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/08/2016 1:40 am  #6

I really needed this lalalovely! Thank you so much! You reminded I have manifested some awesome things in my life. And I've started to doubt my own power too. Even though I manifested the exact truck I wanted about 3 weeks ago! How awesome was that! 😁 Yet, just today, I've been feeling abit down. Meditating helped then your post brought it home for me!
✌️️&❤️💥

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

Board footera