LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2016 7:12 pm  #1

You Are in the Perfect Position to Get There from Here

Hey Everyone,

I've been a little absent from the forum as I was taking a bit of time out. I met up with my love on the weekend after 4 weeks of not seeing each other and I was hoping for a different outcome then what happened. So I have been trying to get myself back on track and not dwelling on what he said to me and still believing circumstances don't matter and he will change his mind and come back to me. I started reading Ask And It Is Given when I came across this particular chapter and I felt inspired to post on the forum. It resonated with me so much considering my current situation and it uplifted me so I hope it can do the same to others

You Are in the Perfect Position to Get There from Here.

Nothing has to change in your environment or in the circumstances that surround you for you to begin to deliberately allow your own connection to the Stream of Well-Being. You could be in prison, you could have been diagnosed with a terminal illness, you could be facing bankruptcy, or you could be in the middle of a divorce. Still, you are in the perfect place, right now, to begin. And we also want you to understand that this will not require a great deal of time, for it only requires a simple understanding of the Universal Laws, and a determination to move toward a state of allowing. When you drive your vehicle from place to place, you have an awareness of your starting place as well as an awareness of where you are going. You accept that you cannot get there instantaneously; you accept that you will travel the distance, and in time, you will arrive at your destination. And while you may feel anxious to get there, and maybe even tire of the journey, you do not get so discouraged at the midway mark that you just turn around and go back to your starting place. You do not drive back and forth and back and forth from your starting point to the midway point and then finally collapse from the never-ending journey. You do not announce your inability to accomplish your journey. You accept the distance between your starting place and where you desire to be— and you continue to move in the direction of your destination. You understand what is required— and you do it. And we want you to come to know that the journey between where you are and where you want to be— on all subjects— can be just as easily understood.

Board footera