LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2016 4:59 am  #1

Some success two nights ago...

Sooo I happened to check out my target's live feed tonight. First topic was concerning her and her first bf from high school ever...she usually reads off comments on camera...not EVERYONE'S though... some folks that she so happens to see
She read off TWO of mine (had to go back to the portion of the video for the first comment to make sure I heard correctly lol)

I'm sure she recognizes me because I use the same avatar pic as one of my Instagram accounts where I've gotten likes before and mentioned her in '@'s'
xD
And also my Twitter pic is the same too.

Going to thank her properly on the second Insta account ^^

11/10/2016 11:56 am  #2

Re: Some success two nights ago...

Is this something that everyone does these days or is your POI a celeb or something? I'm starting to feel out of touch. I don't tweet and I don't have an instagram account. 

11/10/2016 12:18 pm  #3

Sushi wrote:

Is this something that everyone does these days or is your POI a celeb or something? I'm starting to feel out of touch. I don't tweet and I don't have an instagram account. 

Hii again, Sushi!
Lots of people use social media, including celebrities.
The target in question; I don't see her as a celeb but more as an activist (which she is) and a public figure.

Also, Im not sure if I mentioned it here already but about four days ago she liked another one of my pics xD

Last edited by princessgirl87 (11/11/2016 3:49 am)

11/10/2016 12:53 pm  #4

princessgirl87 wrote:

Sushi wrote:

Hii again, Sanshi!
The target in question; I don't see her as a celeb but more as an activist (which she is) and a public figure.

Also, Im not sure if I mentioned it here already but about four days ago she liked another one of my pics xD

Ok, I'm not *that* old LOL. I use social media, just not instagram. It just always seemed very 2 dimensional to me. I've always been under the impression its mostly teenagers on there. You did answer my question though with the activism answer. I've seen people use the live video feed thing on facebook a lot recently and always shied away from it personally.  

11/10/2016 1:15 pm  #5

Sushi wrote:

princessgirl87 wrote:

Sushi wrote:

Hii again, Sanshi!

Ok, I'm not *that* old LOL. I use social media, just not instagram. It just always seemed very 2 dimensional to me. I've always been under the impression its mostly teenagers on there. You did answer my question though with the activism answer. I've seen people use the live video feed thing on facebook a lot recently and always shied away from it personally.  

xD
I try to use my main Instagram profile as a music blogging platform. Whatever I feel that day, I blog a song that fits the mood. I have a second account that's more random and for my art.
Going to use LOA to get more attention and followers...

This woman I adore is a beacon of light in the fog. Like dear Michael Jackson was...<333

I have a question... Would it be OK to state in my thank you post that I was shy before (as in why I hadn't thanked her before) ?

11/10/2016 3:24 pm  #6

I wouldn't want to get too wordy in a thank you post. You don't want to come off as a fan girl. You want to build your blog and come off as at least being up and coming, if not her equal (yet). Treat her as a peer. 

11/10/2016 4:39 pm  #7

Sushi wrote:

I wouldn't want to get too wordy in a thank you post. You don't want to come off as a fan girl. You want to build your blog and come off as at least being up and coming, if not her equal (yet). Treat her as a peer. 

Ugh yeah that's EXACTLY what I want to avoid =/
I don't want to appear as a fan...
I've been low key crushing
That one time I did a "Woman crush Wednesday" post (back in February), haven't done one since lol

How should I word my post in ur opinion? =x

11/11/2016 3:50 am  #8

** My mistake, I accidentally called u Sanshi as in a user on another board, instead of Sushi I just realized. xD

Board footera