LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2016 5:47 pm  #1

Am I on the right path.....?

Hello, after popping in and out of this forum for the past month or so I couldn't resist joining to get your advice/thoughts on my situation please.

Me and my man were together for few months before he decided he wasn't ready for a relationship. Things didn't end nastily between us (although I was hurt as it was unexpected) but he wouldn't respond to any of my messages so I stopped trying. Just over a month ago I found this fabulous forum and Lanie's PW and BWD techniques so thought I would give it a try. A few weeks of doing it and after 4 weeks of NC I contacted him to let him know something - I had no expectations if him responding because I wasn't asking him anything. A few hours after texting him he responded so I believe that was a result of me doing PW on him....
I feel very calm about the situation, not at all anxious or desperate to hear from him. I have a strong sense/feeling that we are meant to be with each other but I am not waiting around for something to happen - I go to work, go out with friends and enjoy living my life. Admittedly I have times where I feel down and think too much about it all but soon turn the negative thoughts into positives. So my question is am I going in the right direction to manifest him back into my life?

Also, when I do PW, I clear my mind and relax but don't think I am properly meditating - will this stop the technique from working if I am not in the correct meditative state?

Any advice or thoughts you can give would be great as I just want to know I am on the right path!

Thank you!

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards

11/13/2016 8:23 pm  #2

Re: Am I on the right path.....?

Hey BelleVue,

Welcome and thanks for posting! First off, YES you're definitely on the right track! I can sense your effort and positivity in this post and you're definitely on your way. I would say refrain from messaging him too much and communicate with him passionately and exclusively through the meditation.
It's totally normal to feel sucky sometimes, but just know that everything is coming together beautifully with the two of you and allow the power of the universe and the power within you to guide you along this path with ease.
In terms of meditation, don't think - don't analyze, don't worry, just do as you've always been and go through the steps as Lanie points out in the book without worry. Just know that it is working - as long as you know it with no doubt, then it is working
If you need more help with the meditation - Lanie's MP3s are really good. Consider getting a hold of it, pressing play and letting her do all the work ;)
Super proud of your amazing attitude and efforts! You're on your way, kiddo!

11/14/2016 7:10 am  #3

Re: Am I on the right path.....?

Thanks for your response Marz, its good to hear from someone with such experience that I am on the right path

It has taken me a while to get to this positive state of mind and all the fabulous people on this forum have helped me get here so thank you!

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards

Board footera