LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2016 11:30 am  #1

Strange feelings since pw/bwd

Hi all,

I've recently got to know about remote seduction and tried it immediately. So, here's my story: I met a guy online and was really excited. However, when we met it was somehow strange and I didn't know what to think of it. Anyway, he was very persistent and we met again. We even slept with each other. But still I was insecure and I think I was too distant. So he stopped writing every day or calling me sweetheart. He not even  asked  me for another date although he meant he's still interested in seeing me. Well, that's when I started RS After doing it the first time, he contacted me the next day. Very cool!! After that he stopped again. Could it be that it worked the first time because I didn't have any expectations and this is what blocks me know?
But to the actual topic: Today I did the RS again at noon time. While doing so I can feel a sensation and getting aroused even though it's hard for me to picture him, even harder to feel his body. Since doing it today I keep getting this same feeling like I had during my visualisation (kind of feeling an arousal) out of nowhere. Is my mind now playing tricks on me or could it be him thinking of me??? I'm a complete newby to this topic, so I'm really confused.... Thank you soooo much for your help!!

Lots of love!

Last edited by Sensations (11/14/2016 12:53 pm)

11/17/2016 8:37 am  #2

Re: Strange feelings since pw/bwd

I feel things during RS too. It's normal.  It's working and he feels it too with you on his mind. It's always working,  even if you can not see the results.  Try not to focus on how long it is taking him to manifest.  Also, work on your insecurity.  Any self doubts can cause blocks.

11/17/2016 1:26 pm  #3

Mann thanks your reply Avaelle! Much appreciated!
Do you also have these feelings during the day, so when you are not doing the visualization? I would love to think the sensations I sometimes feel when I'm in the office for example, mean he's thinking of me
Not to expect any (immediate) results is quite tricky I have to admit... Do you maybe have any advice how to overcome that as well? ;)
I try to enjoy my life and to do things that are good for me, like sports, but I guess I still have some way to go. But every journey starts with the first step, right?

11/17/2016 2:11 pm  #4

You're very welcome.

Yes,  the feelings keep me in a positive, perky mood throughout the day. Yes, when you want something - it is hard to not have it and we can get impatient at times. However,  it is important to be patient.  Impatient creates frustration,  it creates doubt which in turn creates a block. 

I would encourage you to keep busy with friends and family, focus on your hobby,  take up a new tv show to bing watch.  He's coming.  You want the "house" happy and orderly when he gets there.  Just think the more stuff you do, the more you will have to talk to him about when he comes. 

Also,  you could contribute here and take your mind off of your own situation.

11/18/2016 12:24 am  #5

Thanks again! I love that image of having the "house ready" :D

Do you actually always visualize the same scene, the same sentence he says or do you vary?

11/18/2016 2:39 am  #6

Avaelle wrote:

You're very welcome.

Yes,  the feelings keep me in a positive, perky mood throughout the day. Yes, when you want something - it is hard to not have it and we can get impatient at times. However,  it is important to be patient.  Impatient creates frustration,  it creates doubt which in turn creates a block. 

I would encourage you to keep busy with friends and family, focus on your hobby,  take up a new tv show to bing watch.  He's coming.  You want the "house" happy and orderly when he gets there.  Just think the more stuff you do, the more you will have to talk to him about when he comes. 

I love that! That's such an awesome reminder that you should concentrate on yourself. Sometimes when I'm getting impatient I only focus on him.. and that's not good at all... Because I'm getting lonely and frustrated sometimes. I'll work on entertaining myself again ^^

And Sensations I noticed this too sometimes after doing RS on him I'm getting horny throughout the day lmao it's sooo crazy but I'm saying to myself that's because he's thinking and wanting me right now ;D

11/18/2016 8:46 am  #7

I switch the scenes and conversation because we have a well rounded relationship.  I'm interested in knowing what other people do. Just smile during the day when you have left over remains from RS and think of what a great night you and your love had :D

11/18/2016 9:43 am  #8

I'd like to share another tip that I use to fight off jealousy and frustration or any feelings that will hinder me from feeling so very positive and full of high esteem.  My best friend is in a relationship that is moving so fast and I use to get jealous.  However,  I see the heartache she goes through. Just because other people have attracted something, it doesn't mean it is of good quality.  It is important to remember that so that you don't get jealous.  I just remember that I have a good love that is on the way.  If it is well worth the wait then that calls for celebrating and having fun!!!!!!

11/19/2016 2:08 am  #9

Avaelle wrote:

I'd like to share another tip that I use to fight off jealousy and frustration or any feelings that will hinder me from feeling so very positive and full of high esteem.  My best friend is in a relationship that is moving so fast and I use to get jealous.  However,  I see the heartache she goes through. Just because other people have attracted something, it doesn't mean it is of good quality.  It is important to remember that so that you don't get jealous.  I just remember that I have a good love that is on the way.  If it is well worth the wait then that calls for celebrating and having fun!!!!!!

That's a very good advice! Every time I feel insecure and impatient I will remind myself that it's worth the wait . Thanks for that!!

11/19/2016 2:10 am  #10

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

You're very welcome.

I love that! That's such an awesome reminder that you should concentrate on yourself. Sometimes when I'm getting impatient I only focus on him.. and that's not good at all... Because I'm getting lonely and frustrated sometimes. I'll work on entertaining myself again ^^

And Sensations I noticed this too sometimes after doing RS on him I'm getting horny throughout the day lmao it's sooo crazy but I'm saying to myself that's because he's thinking and wanting me right now ;D

I'm so happy to hear that you expereince this as well! And yes, I also think to myself that it is him thinkinig of me  

Board footera