LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2016 11:58 pm  #1

Texting advice?

Here's the situation at hand.

The guy I'm working on manifesting back hasn't been a very good friend to me lately, he was amazing all summer we talked constantly. Though lately I feel he doesn't share as much with me as he use, too. Last week, I finally got fed up with the situation and just told him via text I didn't think we should talk for a while, it's for the best. He never asked why or anything. The next day I removed him from social media and removed him from my friend's list of a game we played. 

Here's where some guilt comes into the situation, I did not tell him once the reason why I was basically cutting him off. I just acted on emotion and began to remove him. I've been thinking maybe I should text him to at least tell him the reason and leave it at that, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea? or should I just let him come to me? 
Generally, I try to give a person a chance to fix the situation, by telling them what the issue is. I didn't in this case, and just cut him off. 

Some advice would be great.

11/17/2016 8:28 am  #2

Re: Texting advice?

I'm fairly new to this as well.  But, from what I'm reading here you have been telling the Universe the following: "I'm fed up with the situation" "we shouldn't talk" "remove him".

You can not be frustrated, you have to be very positive and you have to let the Universe bring your desire to you.

Board footera