LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2016 12:24 am  #1

Question

I have been seeing so many guys who look just like the guy I'm trying to manifest back into my life. Is that a good sign? What worries me is I'm starting to doubt this. I knew when I started to talk to this man I knew I felt something different. I shut myself off for most of my life and this guy turned the switch on. I felt free talking with him. It was for over a year. We talked everyday ALL DAY! I knew he was going through a divorce and he was seeing someone else. He said if he wasn't dating this other woman he would have asked me out. I found out there were three divorce attempts. The last one they made it up to when they were suppose to sign the papers and they called it off. It was at that time he sent me a message accusing me of saying we were a couple to friends and said he would no longer talk to me but funny thing is he is still friends with me on Facebook and every once in awhile he will like something I post. I know never said his name to anyone. Deep down I believe it was his wife sending that and wanted it to stop. The other woman he was seeing he defriended her on Facebook and also her sister but with me he is still friends with...why???? I always told him I trusted him and was so happy we started talking. He said he always enjoyed talking with me. The times we met we talked and he just felt right and I felt safe. I so want to manifest him back but I have to realize he is married, they will celebrate 30 years next year, I never want to break up a marriage but if their marriage isn't great, three divorce filings in a year isn't a good sign, I really want to be with him.

11/21/2016 2:31 pm  #2

Re: Question

u should leave married men alone

11/21/2016 2:57 pm  #3

I'm gonna second Circle here. Even putting the whole ethical issue of this guy being married aside, it sounds like you're just going to be opening up a can of worms getting involved with this guy. Also, I'd suggest you look within and ask yourself why "things felt right and [you] felt safe" with a married man. Some women subconsciously chase emotionally unavailable men because deep down they're afraid of actually finding true intimacy themselves. 

11/21/2016 3:00 pm  #4

yes i agree

11/21/2016 3:43 pm  #5

Hi talulahbelle,
it might be an uphill battle for you but really it is your choice if you want to pursue this man.

How long have you been using Lanies techniques(s) for and what kind of results have you experienced (or not) that make you feel like giving up? I ask because i cant see a reference to Lanies techniques in your post, did you conciously manifest this man into your life in the first place or not?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/21/2016 6:48 pm  #6

This man contacted me. We went to school together. I just want to say I would never go after a married man. Only bad things can happen with that. I feel that since they have filed for divorce three times that's not a good sign for them. I only want him if he is actually available for a relationship. Their marriage has always been rocky and there is a business they have together. It comes down to how this relationship ended that bothers me the most. I want to find out if it was his wife who sent the nasty message. I have tried to visualize him telling me what happened.

11/21/2016 7:15 pm  #7

but he is STILL married so he is NOT available so u should leave them alone to work out their marriage. is this group about taking married men???

Last edited by circle (11/21/2016 7:16 pm)

11/21/2016 8:04 pm  #8

Talulahbelle wrote:

This man contacted me. We went to school together. I just want to say I would never go after a married man. Only bad things can happen with that. I feel that since they have filed for divorce three times that's not a good sign for them. I only want him if he is actually available for a relationship. Their marriage has always been rocky and there is a business they have together. It comes down to how this relationship ended that bothers me the most. I want to find out if it was his wife who sent the nasty message. I have tried to visualize him telling me what happened.

Ok, so you are basicslly saying that initially he is the one who reached out to you and you will not pursue him whilst he is in this marriage. If you still want to use Lanie's techniques on him it might be worth trying the cord cutting meditation to begin with, and if perhaps the heart forgiveness meditaiton too. This will do wonders for your well being.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/21/2016 8:20 pm  #9

Thank you!

11/21/2016 8:28 pm  #10

circle wrote:

but he is STILL married so he is NOT available so u should leave them alone to work out their marriage. is this group about taking married men???

Is this the conclusion you have come to after 3 posts on this forum?

The OP has a concern which she needs assistance with, so everyone who is responding is giving their advice just as you have. We cannot control what other adults choose to do in their lives. You may have noticed that my signature reflects a disclaimer. Please read it again, and refrain from making assumptions about the members of the forum as a whole based on one post or one response.

Board footera