LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2016 8:58 pm  #11

Re: Question

well excuse me ive been lurking here for a long time and i see so many post about taking husbands i have been married for 11 years and do lanie stevens method on my husband to make him more romantic towards me. but she wants to get involve in a 30 year marriage! thats messed up! thats why i want to know if this is a group about taking husbands.

11/21/2016 9:08 pm  #12

I feel the heart wants what the heart wants...weather it's right or wrong and what's meant to be will be.
When did we start attacking and judging one another on here?

11/21/2016 9:40 pm  #13

she should respect a marriage that is all

11/21/2016 10:40 pm  #14

Circle...that is YOUR opinion. ..she's entitled to feel anyway she wishes. We are here to SUPPORT one another..NOT bash or judge.

11/21/2016 11:08 pm  #15

right now i feel like u are bashing and judging me. pls leave me alone.

11/21/2016 11:30 pm  #16

Hi talulahbelle, sorry about where this thread went.

As Snoopy828 has reiterated we are not here to condemn you. Let us know if you try the meditations 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/22/2016 12:11 am  #17

Thank you so much! I'm going to try the meditations.

11/22/2016 10:31 am  #18

how would u feel if were married 30 years and someone wants to take ur husband away??? i do not attack. this is just not right . i will not say anything else since u like to fight.

11/22/2016 10:57 am  #19

Circle... she is NOT taking away her husband... obviously there are problems there to being with....there is NOTHING wrong with her visualizing a life with him.
All of us are entitled to our opinions..
I support each and everyone of my "sisters" here no matter what. I think at this point if your not going to support her then just don't post how you feel on this subject.

11/22/2016 11:06 am  #20

you are telling me dont post here if i cant agree that she should take someones husband of 30 years???  u support ur sisters until they disagree with u i guess.

Board footera