LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2016 5:19 am  #1

Manifesting a specific person is about YOU

So I saw this video on veronica's forum (I normally don't read that forum but I had the inspired action to go there and watch some of the videos posted). This one really resonated with me, I experienced this myself but haven't thought about it this way. Hope it will be helpful for you too  

Last edited by lalalovely (11/21/2016 5:20 am)

11/21/2016 6:47 am  #2

Re: Manifesting a specific person is about YOU

Lalalovely, thank you so much for posting this. I've been struggling A LOT these past few days expecting him to change the situation and getting disappointed when it doesn't happen. Definitely opened my eyes watching this video, I might have to watch a few more times to make sure it sticks with me. Thank you!!!

11/21/2016 4:04 pm  #3

I saw this yesterday on Veronica's forum and would have put it on, but this has been the first chance today that I have had to come on here. So glad you have put it on. It made me think differently last night and the different thought processes I was having came into my dreams last night. I woke up this morning requesting the same thing from my point of view and feelings, and what happened, yes, by this afternoon part of what I was requesting appeared. I will certainly continue with this method

11/23/2016 12:13 am  #4

I saw this one the other day too!!  gave me a fresh view on things

Board footera