LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 11:26 am  #1

At least I'd love to see it as some (small) success :)

Hi ladies,

okay, so the story is I met this guy online and he was coming onto me really strongly for some weeks, but I don't know, I probably was too distant, because I was simply unable to cope. So he wrote less and less and the whole conversion was most of the time only about sex. Some weeks ago he stopped texting me at all. So I started with RS I really believe we just had a rough start, but I could see and I can feel that we could be great together (similar history etc). After doing bwd for about 2-3 times, he texted me. I was not expecting anything, so I was really happy! But, this was a one-time thing unfortunately... I continued with RS, but changed to PW. I personally find it more intense if I do the cut-the-cord first. Anyway. At the beginning he called me sweety and beautiful, but he hasn't done that in what feels forever. So I visualized him saying "Sweety, I'm sick of being on my own. I want to be with you". I did that maybe 3-4 times. And guess what?? Yesterday after nearly two weeks of NC, he texted me "hej beautiful"! The conversation was very short and unfortunatley not at all what I had visualised, but do you think I can still count that as a success??? Am I on the right way? Many thanks for your opinion!

Lots of love,
Sensations 

Last edited by Sensations (11/22/2016 12:15 pm)

11/22/2016 12:59 pm  #2

Re: At least I'd love to see it as some (small) success :)

Sensations wrote:

Hi ladies,

okay, so the story is I met this guy online and he was coming onto me really strongly for some weeks, but I don't know, I probably was too distant, because I was simply unable to cope. So he wrote less and less and the whole conversion was most of the time only about sex. Some weeks ago he stopped texting me at all. So I started with RS I really believe we just had a rough start, but I could see and I can feel that we could be great together (similar history etc). After doing bwd for about 2-3 times, he texted me. I was not expecting anything, so I was really happy! But, this was a one-time thing unfortunately... I continued with RS, but changed to PW. I personally find it more intense if I do the cut-the-cord first. Anyway. At the beginning he called me sweety and beautiful, but he hasn't done that in what feels forever. So I visualized him saying "Sweety, I'm sick of being on my own. I want to be with you". I did that maybe 3-4 times. And guess what?? Yesterday after nearly two weeks of NC, he texted me "hej beautiful"! The conversation was very short and unfortunatley not at all what I had visualised, but do you think I can still count that as a success??? Am I on the right way? Many thanks for your opinion!

Lots of love,
Sensations 

That is a success.  He went from NC to coming back around by simply using the technique.  Don't worry about whether he says what you are visualizing.  It isn't about them repeating it!  It is about the feelings he experiences due to your visualization and you hearing the words you would like to hear.  :-)

11/23/2016 12:10 am  #3

Re: At least I'd love to see it as some (small) success :)

Thank you so much Lanie! I guess I was just a bit disappointed in the quality of the conversation, since the goal is of course that he asks me out again. But hey, Rome wasn't build in a day right? Now I just need to go back to a stage where I don't expect/wait for him to contact me. I read a post here recently that I really liked. She meant, just because Christmas might still be far away, there is no doubt that it will take place. And that's a great way of seeing it!
Thanks so much for all your support and for bringing all these great ladies together here in the forum!

Love,
Sensations

Board footera