LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2016 9:46 am  #1

Got fired from my job!!

Hey my fellow sisters, I have been using pw and bwd for two months now, everything was going good, all my male co-workers were going googoo gaga over me! I was getting so much attention from men and also from my target. My target is also my collegue. I've noticed that he is doing everything he can to get close to me, we never used to speak before I started using pw and bwd... everything was going good, I did bwd technique on him last night and this morning, I was feeling great I did my daily afformation etc..... Anyways I've recieved a phone call from work that I no longer can work there, they said that they are not happy with me etc etc. I just don't get it ? Is the universe trying to tell me something ? And the worse part is I have no contact with my target outside of work... I don't have him on fb, what's app or any other social media. We were just getting close and now I got fired! I am so confused ......

Help this Clueless sister out please !!!

11/24/2016 11:35 am  #2

Re: Got fired from my job!!

The Universe doesn't forget your desires. Don't allow your job situation hold you down, stay positive, enjoy your pw and bwd sessions. Don't think too hard about not seeing him anymore, it will create doubt.

11/24/2016 11:39 am  #3

Cannot believe they are allowed to get rid of you in that manner. Surely a reputable company speak to you in person.

With regard to the BWD and PW it was clearly working. I have read something very recently that said the universe sometimes sends you stuff that are negative, that then leads you to your desire in a way that you are not expecting. Maybe the universe is taking you there on an unexpected route. Now you have been fired he might have to take action

11/24/2016 12:12 pm  #4

aligemini wrote:

Now you have been fired he might have to take action

That was what i was thinking. Maybe it was necessary to make him miss you, not being able to see you every day. The universe has it's own special ways 🙂

11/24/2016 12:27 pm  #5

Keep going with the techniques. The universe will take you there in its own time and its own way. Just have the faith that it will happen

11/24/2016 4:51 pm  #6

Wow.why weren't they happy with you? I wonder if any jealousy of all the attention you were getting plays a role in that decision? And please tell me your target is NOT involved with the firing of you, right?

nimzyy92 wrote:

Hey my fellow sisters, I have been using pw and bwd for two months now, everything was going good, all my male co-workers were going googoo gaga over me! I was getting so much attention from men and also from my target. My target is also my collegue. I've noticed that he is doing everything he can to get close to me, we never used to speak before I started using pw and bwd... everything was going good, I did bwd technique on him last night and this morning, I was feeling great I did my daily afformation etc..... Anyways I've recieved a phone call from work that I no longer can work there, they said that they are not happy with me etc etc. I just don't get it ? Is the universe trying to tell me something ? And the worse part is I have no contact with my target outside of work... I don't have him on fb, what's app or any other social media. We were just getting close and now I got fired! I am so confused ......

11/24/2016 5:12 pm  #7

Thank you all for your kind words, I truly believe we will be brought together. Where there is will there is way, and this might motivate him to take action. Weirdly enough I am feeling wonderful I am not sad at all.

11/24/2016 5:15 pm  #8

mrstkg wrote:

Wow.why weren't they happy with you? I wonder if any jealousy of all the attention you were getting plays a role in that decision? And please tell me your target is NOT involved with the firing of you, right?

nimzyy92 wrote:

They claim that I work too slow, which is bullshit! It could definitely be jealousy. .. but all my bosses are men..... My target himself is a employee I don't believe he has that kind a power.

Board footera