LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2016 12:08 am  #1

Visualization Technique

I've been reading up and I'm curious about the visualization techniques used.

I've read that Neville's method is more effective when you see the other person quite close...like sitting a few inches away from you close. Some say that if you leave a distance, it takes more to bring them into a close relationship. I'm curious if this is actually true.

Another tip that is shared is imagining the person happy to be with you. I know some of us feed into the scenario some negativity like the other person saying "I'm miserable without you". I wonder if we put all positive talk if that would ease this method.

Another idea that is shared is to keep replaying the same scene...
Define what you want: get clear as you can.
Imagine a single, succinct, real-life scenario that implies perfect and total fulfillment of your desire as though it has already come to pass. The easiest way to do this is to imagine yourself in conversation with someone you know would be happy for your success. See and hear them congratulating you, sharing in your joy; have them confirm to you: "It's so wonderful that you [got that promotion] [found such a great guy] [had your bid on the dream house accepted]."

Give the scene all the tones of reality. The most important and trickiest part of this step is that you must view this scene from the natural perspective in which you would experience it; in other words, you need to be sure that you are seeing it through your own eyes and not merely watching it play it out as you would a movie. If you want to manifest a new car, don't see yourself behind the wheel with the wind whipping romantically through your hair; see the road before you, feel the wheel in your grip. If you see your physical person at all in the scenario you are dissociated from it and not visualizing properly (unless you are trying to manifest an actual physical change in your person, in which case your 'end scene' might involve looking in the mirror and beholding your new self).

Repeat this one scene over and over while in a relaxed, meditative state such as that which immediately precedes or follows sleep. Do not build on this simple scene. Do not worry over details of how it came about, or how you got there. Just focus on the fact that "it is"; how it was is no matter. The 'how' will find its own way, and if you try to pin it down the manifestation will only elude you.

Just curious if these steps make it easier for the visualization and manifestation. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

11/29/2016 9:36 am  #2

Re: Visualization Technique

I think the only thing I do differently is that my scene changes.

11/29/2016 7:07 pm  #3

DC wrote:

I've been reading up and I'm curious about the visualization techniques used.

I've read that Neville's method is more effective when you see the other person quite close...like sitting a few inches away from you close. Some say that if you leave a distance, it takes more to bring them into a close relationship. I'm curious if this is actually true.

Another tip that is shared is imagining the person happy to be with you. I know some of us feed into the scenario some negativity like the other person saying "I'm miserable without you". I wonder if we put all positive talk if that would ease this method.

Another idea that is shared is to keep replaying the same scene...
Define what you want: get clear as you can.
Imagine a single, succinct, real-life scenario that implies perfect and total fulfillment of your desire as though it has already come to pass. The easiest way to do this is to imagine yourself in conversation with someone you know would be happy for your success. See and hear them congratulating you, sharing in your joy; have them confirm to you: "It's so wonderful that you [got that promotion] [found such a great guy] [had your bid on the dream house accepted]."

Give the scene all the tones of reality. The most important and trickiest part of this step is that you must view this scene from the natural perspective in which you would experience it; in other words, you need to be sure that you are seeing it through your own eyes and not merely watching it play it out as you would a movie. If you want to manifest a new car, don't see yourself behind the wheel with the wind whipping romantically through your hair; see the road before you, feel the wheel in your grip. If you see your physical person at all in the scenario you are dissociated from it and not visualizing properly (unless you are trying to manifest an actual physical change in your person, in which case your 'end scene' might involve looking in the mirror and beholding your new self).

Repeat this one scene over and over while in a relaxed, meditative state such as that which immediately precedes or follows sleep. Do not build on this simple scene. Do not worry over details of how it came about, or how you got there. Just focus on the fact that "it is"; how it was is no matter. The 'how' will find its own way, and if you try to pin it down the manifestation will only elude you.

Just curious if these steps make it easier for the visualization and manifestation. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

This is excellent DC. Thanks for sharing

Blessed Is She Who Believed

11/30/2016 4:58 pm  #4

No problem 😀

Board footera