LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2016 1:25 pm  #1

is this group a CLICK

I'm starting to get the impression ya'll respond to names you're familiar with only. It's cool though, just keep 100 if this is a click group.

12/03/2016 2:26 pm  #2

Re: is this group a CLICK

Like a clique in high school? I don't think that's the case, but most members don't spend all their time here. I Would say that most questions asked, get an answer. If not, I'd take a look at the other threads on here and see if the answer is there.

12/03/2016 2:43 pm  #3

mrstkg wrote:

I'm starting to get the impression ya'll respond to names you're familiar with only. It's cool though, just keep 100 if this is a click group.

What did you ask that wasn't responded to?

I hope you aren't referring to the question you only put up a few hours ago

Last edited by Oasiscalm (12/03/2016 2:44 pm)

12/03/2016 4:44 pm  #4

Nope. Not just one. I posted a week or do ago as well. It's OK though, i just notice the same users speak back and forth to each other. I'm good on that. Thanks for the response though.

Oasiscalm wrote:

mrstkg wrote:

What did you ask that wasn't responded to?

I hope you aren't referring to the question you only put up a few hours ago

12/03/2016 5:12 pm  #5

Hi mrstkg, no its not. I'm sorry if you felt ignored here, please let us know if you need advice or an ear. I have requested notification on this thread if someone replies and looking forward to seeing a response from you.

The reasons why members dont reply vary, so dont give up. I for one live in a 'developing' nation (read third world country in the Pacific), there is a difference of 13 hours in timezone between where i am and the US, so i may not be in sync most of the time here. Also life and work takes precedence for me daily.

Dont be discouraged, ive seen your comments on other threads, and i find you very knowledgable and encouraging of others here.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/07/2016 5:07 pm  #6

I don't remember what your question was, and it appears you've gone back and deleted it. I remember reading it and that I didn't have an answer for it so I didn't reply. Nothing personal. 

12/08/2016 1:17 pm  #7

Avaelle wrote:

I purchased 2 of this authors books but the replies on this forum leave a lot to be desired at times. I used to go through and look for the posts that would have 0 replies and hundreds of views and try my best to answer.  Perhaps the group is growing or new.  I"m not sure. But,  I don't post here as much.

I sure lots have forums have questions/threads that don't attract as many replies.

If your question doesn't get any replies consider joining another thread which has a similar theme to your question. Most long threads are long conversation where which are being added on to.

12/08/2016 11:33 pm  #8

Oh ok! Thanks ladies, I appreciate the responses. I logged out for awhile,but I do appreciate the info given on here.

12/10/2016 4:04 pm  #9

I think one of the reasons that posts get ignored is there are so many "new topics".  On lipstick alley there is a thread for my books that someone started and I was told about.  The nice thing about going there is that all of the posts continue on the same thread even though they may be different topics and have different questions.  It makes it a lot easier and posts don't get lost.  

Think we should combine all of the threads into one?  Vote anyone?

12/10/2016 4:20 pm  #10

Hi Lanie,  i vote against combining the threads into one. This whole forum is dedicated to the technique and by lesser degree supporting philosophies / techniques / knowledge. A place like LSA is a forum for anything and everything, thats why the one single thread works there.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera