LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2016 5:07 am  #11

Re: is this group a CLICK

I agree with emmilne. I don't think we need a continous thread.

I think sometimes threads don't get answered for a number of reasons including they don't really ask a question, there is a lot going on in the post and you are really sure what to address.

What I would add is that the answer to everyone's predicament is the same no matter how different they think it is to others. So if they read the Q&A section and read & join in with other threads their answers will get answered.

12/13/2016 3:51 pm  #12

Oasiscalm wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I purchased 2 of this authors books but the replies on this forum leave a lot to be desired at times. I used to go through and look for the posts that would have 0 replies and hundreds of views and try my best to answer.  Perhaps the group is growing or new.  I"m not sure. But,  I don't post here as much.

I sure lots have forums have questions/threads that don't attract as many replies.

If your question doesn't get any replies consider joining another thread which has a similar theme to your question. Most long threads are long conversation where which are being added on to.

I've found a forum that is a better match for me if I need actual replies otherwise I just read here. Thanks anyway.

12/13/2016 3:54 pm  #13

It would help have pinned posts for "Questions about BWD", "Questions about PW" "Questions about RS" etc.  It would still give posters the liberty to ignore newbies while making it easy or newbies to easily find information related to what they are looking for.

12/13/2016 5:00 pm  #14

The reason I don't necessarily respond to every post is quite simple.  We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I don't think I'm particularly knowledgeable on everything LOA or all the applications of Lanie's methods. For instance, there are folks on here that are trying to use these methods for career advancement. I personally haven't tried to do this so I'm interested in the responses but I don't think I can add as much value.  I don't think people mean any harm. It's just that there's no point in responding when you don't think you can provide constructive feedback.

12/17/2016 7:04 am  #15

Sometimes I don't respond because I just don't know what to say, even I feel confused and I hope someone else will because everybody has something to contribute. Sometimes because somebody has already given the necessary reply or even a better reply then me.

RISE

12/20/2016 6:14 am  #16

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I think one of the reasons that posts get ignored is there are so many "new topics".  On lipstick alley there is a thread for my books that someone started and I was told about.  The nice thing about going there is that all of the posts continue on the same thread even though they may be different topics and have different questions.  It makes it a lot easier and posts don't get lost.  

Think we should combine all of the threads into one?  Vote anyone?

Since this is your forum it might be a good idea to create one thread just for questions/comments addressed to you and that might make things easier for everyone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

12/20/2016 8:10 pm  #17

Indigo wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I think one of the reasons that posts get ignored is there are so many "new topics".  On lipstick alley there is a thread for my books that someone started and I was told about.  The nice thing about going there is that all of the posts continue on the same thread even though they may be different topics and have different questions.  It makes it a lot easier and posts don't get lost.  

Since this is your forum it might be a good idea to create one thread just for questions/comments addressed to you and that might make things easier for everyone.

I have done that but new topics still appear constantly.  Let's just leave it as it is.  :-)

12/21/2016 10:48 pm  #18

Lanie now I see what you're saying. I'm getting a little lost to. I think one thread would be cool or I can keep clicking around too. Lol! Thanks for responding. I feel kinda like a bitch now though.:/ thanks ladies

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Board footera