LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2016 2:19 pm  #1

Dating someone else whilst getting ex back?

Is ok for me to date someone else whilst I'm manifesting my ex back? I mean I am still in love with him and want to spend my life with him. However Lanie mentions its good to date and stuff? Xx

12/03/2016 10:18 pm  #2

Re: Dating someone else whilst getting ex back?

Why not? You're not committed to him so go have fun. It's usually when you start seeing someone else that they come back. 

12/03/2016 11:09 pm  #3

You should do it only if you feel good about it. If you are forcing yourself, then you shouldn't. As long as you feel good, there's no harm.

12/04/2016 11:12 am  #4

I think it's fine but I don't think it's fair to really string people along so if it were me i'd keep it casual and not lead anyone on.
I've seen a few threads on here where people will be doing PW on their target and also on their current relationship and I don't think it's fair on their new guy to try to get him to fall for you in a big way when all the while you really want the old guy back.

12/05/2016 5:14 am  #5

You are right, I mean, I read PW again the other night. And its right what Lanie says though, about getting on with your life in the mean time. I am definitely not doing this to get my love back, It's just kinda happened! I have been on a few dates, we really click and I enjoy his company. I am just seeing what happens. He seems sweet and I wouldn't want to hurt him but surely I should put my happiness first? (I know that probably sounds really selfish but I mean as in I shouldn't be waiting around in the hope of getting my love back) - I would rather set the intentions that one day whether it be next week, next year, etc. That we will be together again and he will be the man I want and deserve - whilst doing so I do the things that make me happy? 

I have learnt so much from living by the law of attraction, that the most important person is me, and if i'm not happy then I need to change that. I deserve to be treated right and with respect and wont tolerate anything less anymore. 

I am not sure what is going on with this, I mean it could just be a fling, it could be the process, or he could be better! I am just going with the flow and seeing what happens! Thank you all for your input though, you helped me a lot! I will keep updating haha xxx

12/07/2016 2:11 am  #6

Evey2222 wrote:

You are right, I mean, I read PW again the other night. And its right what Lanie says though, about getting on with your life in the mean time. I am definitely not doing this to get my love back, It's just kinda happened! I have been on a few dates, we really click and I enjoy his company. I am just seeing what happens. He seems sweet and I wouldn't want to hurt him but surely I should put my happiness first? (I know that probably sounds really selfish but I mean as in I shouldn't be waiting around in the hope of getting my love back) - I would rather set the intentions that one day whether it be next week, next year, etc. That we will be together again and he will be the man I want and deserve - whilst doing so I do the things that make me happy? 

I have learnt so much from living by the law of attraction, that the most important person is me, and if i'm not happy then I need to change that. I deserve to be treated right and with respect and wont tolerate anything less anymore. 

I am not sure what is going on with this, I mean it could just be a fling, it could be the process, or he could be better! I am just going with the flow and seeing what happens! Thank you all for your input though, you helped me a lot! I will keep updating haha xxx

Yes ! THIS. This is exactly what loa is about. Putting your happiness first while manifesting your desires. I do the same. There are no rules in loa. You are the universe. Its all about you. If your intentions are genuine you wont hurt the other. The universe has another plan for him/her.

12/07/2016 3:11 am  #7

Hi evey2222, Have fun with your life! This is a great vibration to be in 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/07/2016 5:44 am  #8

Thank you guys, I am feeling really good about it, and for some reason its making me feel more love and joy for my old love. Now I am at a place that I don't care what happens, as long as I am happy then thats all that counts. Its all going really well too this guy is so sweet! Cooked me dinner last night  

I am taking everything at my own pace and going with the flow so lets just see what happens ;) 

12/07/2016 8:09 am  #9

Yes I think it's fine to go after what makes you happy as long as you remain kind about it, I just personally think it's cruel to use PW and things like that on a new guy if he's not the one you really want. You never said you were going to but some people on here said that they do and I don't think it's nice at all! It's a powerful technique after all.

I don't believe in parallel universes or multiple realities or anything like that like some people on here do! I think there's one reality so I would always be conscious of other peoples feelings.

12/10/2016 4:08 pm  #10

Evey2222 wrote:

Is ok for me to date someone else whilst I'm manifesting my ex back? I mean I am still in love with him and want to spend my life with him. However Lanie mentions its good to date and stuff? Xx

Of course it's good!  Think of it this way...you weren't in love with your ex when you first started dating.  It took time if it was real and lasting.  You don't know where a date will lead and it's not unfair to see.  It could be that you didn't click, he didn't want a relationship, you didn't want one, or you both want one with each other.  There are a lot of possibilities and you would do yourself a disservice if you didn't explore them!  :-)

Board footera