LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2016 9:51 pm  #1

Pw a person who's name you don't know

So I met a cop last night... not under the best circumstances. .. but he kept staring at me...and seemed like he wanted to talk more ... but I don't even know his name to call out to him...help my lovelies! !!!

12/06/2016 10:22 pm  #2

Re: Pw a person who's name you don't know

Hi Snoopy828, is there anyway you can find out his name? i read somewhere that a persons name is their energy signature, this is how the connection is made - when you call out to them during the visualization. This is why the technique still works even if you cannot adequately 'visualize' the person.
Someone else might have a different explanation though.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/06/2016 10:25 pm  #3

He replied to a call...so I don't know his name....Lanie please weigh in on this one!!
I did pw calling out officer lol!

Last edited by Snoopy828 (12/06/2016 10:26 pm)

12/06/2016 10:27 pm  #4

Snoopy828 wrote:

He replied to a call...so I don't know his name....Lanie please weigh in on this one!!
I did pw calling out officer lol!

You made my day!! 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/11/2016 3:08 pm  #5

Bump

12/11/2016 5:36 pm  #6

Lanie...ANY advice on this one is GREATLY appreciated!  ♡

Last edited by Snoopy828 (12/11/2016 5:37 pm)

12/11/2016 8:27 pm  #7

I've been thinking about your question, and you know, I don't think it should matter if you have his name--the Universe knows who he is and will know who you're referring to!  I do reiki on people and sometimes I work on people via distance reiki, because the energy doesn't really care how far apart you are from someone.
Anyway, a few times I've been asked to do reiki on people whose last names I don't know (someone else asking on their behalf) and I just address the energy to "Mary who lives in Philadelphia and is a friend of Jane" or something like that. And it still works!

So if you do PW using the same sort of thing, like "the police officer who was at [wherever you were when you saw him] on [date], I bet it would work.

Last edited by jellyb (12/11/2016 8:28 pm)

12/11/2016 9:10 pm  #8

You think jellyb? I'm not sure... if I'm doing pw would I say officer that was at my house last week?

12/12/2016 9:21 am  #9

Sure--I've done reiki with only vague info about the person, and it does seem to work (per the people I've check in with afterwards). The Universe will know who you're referring to!

12/12/2016 7:58 pm  #10

Snoopy828 wrote:

Lanie...ANY advice on this one is GREATLY appreciated! ♡

There is an energy signature for the guy.  You don't need to know his name.  Don't get too hung up on him but use the technique on him for fun.  :-)

Board footera