LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2017 4:21 am  #91

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Golden wrote:

I also had an ex that would use women as rebounds. Instead of dealing with his emotions he'd latch on to whoever he could because he didn't want to be alone. Aphrodite may be onto something here. He could possibly be using this person because again, he doesn't want to be alone, and/or your pw/bwd's are hitting him a little too hard.😅 And so he's resisting.
Of course , I don't know your guy personally... & you've mentioned it's a pretty big deal for him to propose..
But I still think this is all a way for him to get your attention.
And the optimist in me sees you carrying on with the technique, loving yourself, ignoring all of this fiancé talk and knowing that mom only called because
either she 'knows who's best for her son 😊' or...he most likely wanted her to call to get a reaction from you.

But... the empath in me feels for you and knows that you probably don't want to hear all these positive declarations right now ! & that you probably just need time to decide what's next. (The reason I mentioned you might need a break)
Again, I'm really sorry about all of this.💛

I think you mentioned some nice points which perhaps I forgot to mention.
The friend I mentioned in above posts is like that. She just has to have somebody all the time. She just can't be with herself. She used to tell me "I will get a new guy then i will forget this one". I used to stop her because I found it to be unfair to the new person. I found it as if she uses these men but I could never explain her why I used to advice her to not do that. And she never "loved" any of them. Only after my break up I learnt that it is called rebounding and has many more downsides. And she has fucked up way too much by doing that but still she hasn't stopped. This is a grown up 26 years old adult .
Another friend rebounded but realised what a horrible mistake it was then he stopped. He knows he has to fix himself instead of doing this. He regrets doing that. His ex fucked him up (she had two three serious relationships at the same time), left him, he rebounded. Ended up hurting people during that and he feels horrible about it. He has decided to sort himself but many people don't do this.

We paint people who rebound very bad. I understand their actions are hurtful to others. They create a mess for everyone but a worse mess for themselves. But dear these people are fragile. They aren't strong enough to deal with the emotions they are going through. Perhaps they are strong but afraid to deal with such emotions or unwilling to deal and they think having a new person can help. This is the only way they see since it "appears" to be an easy way out. It's a shortcut. But a shortcut that leads to another valley or a dead end. They lack the right method, tools to deal with the pain. Although if they are given the tools and they still chose that then I don't know what to say.

One can't just hop from one person to another and start loving them right away.
Yes we don't know him personally. He could be doing this to get attention. I don't know the whole situation. It could be he wants HH to initiate because he has pride. It could be he wants her to react to see if she is affected by this since he has her in his head all the time. Could be he isn't really engaged but knew his mother would tell HH and hence said it.
Could be he was too lost in HH and something went wrong with the girl and she tried to break up and he was afraid to end up alone and ended up proposing.
We can sit and analyse (over analyse) this all day and all night.
There are quite a few possibilities why he did this. But what after that analysis? You still have to heal yourself, don't you? I know this situation has raised questions in your mind. You want answers. And there are quite a few answers to it. We have mentioned some and I hope they help. But now try and go back to healing too honey.
Trust me you will feel better in a few days. I assure you. It takes some time. It gets easier HH.  But no matter what it is about YOU. Live in your illusion. An illusion where YOU are loved by you and others.

RISE

2/11/2017 12:49 pm  #92

Thank you Golden and Aphrodite and everyone for encouraging me to move forward and for all your details.  You don't know how much I read this and appreciate it.  It is incredible how optimistic you are, thank you!!

You're right, analyzing the situation is not important and won't get me anywhere - so I stopped doing that. 
I've been focusing and healing myself these past couple of days.  I try to not think about them and the engagement anymore, because I also don't want it to manifest into anything else.  
I remember when we broke up 1.5 years ago, it was so hard for me, crying every single day and it took me almost a year to become strong and focus on myself.  I remind myself that I will never go back to that state of crying and being that low in my life... and this is what keeps me strong now.  I love myself more than I love him, and I learned this because of the breakup and for that I am grateful.  

In regards to the rebound discussion - He had a rebound before this girl and that's what helped him move on, but I do agree with you that he can't be by himself and probably he was scared to end up alone, saw some good qualities in her and possibly proposed.  

I agree with both you Golden and Aphrodite, that maybe the feelings he has for her are not real.  But if I know he can move forward with proposing, how can I know he won't marry her.  Even if he thinks about me all the time, what will make him stop moving forward with her?  

At this point, I haven't done the technique since I heard about the proposal.  I can't do it, can't think of him saying loving things to me right now.  I went from shock to anger with him and now I am at a "calmer" state.  I am taking a break from the technique, so hopefully it is still working but in my mind I am not overthinking it or stressing out about it.

You're right and thanks for the great advice. I am focusing on myself and need to get back to feeling centered and healed before anything else.  I am letting go of him completely now and looking within myself. 
❤️❤️❤️

2/11/2017 1:33 pm  #93

HH wrote:

Thank you Golden and Aphrodite and everyone for encouraging me to move forward and for all your details.  You don't know how much I read this and appreciate it.  It is incredible how optimistic you are, thank you!!

You're right, analyzing the situation is not important and won't get me anywhere - so I stopped doing that. 
I've been focusing and healing myself these past couple of days.  I try to not think about them and the engagement anymore, because I also don't want it to manifest into anything else.  
I remember when we broke up 1.5 years ago, it was so hard for me, crying every single day and it took me almost a year to become strong and focus on myself.  I remind myself that I will never go back to that state of crying and being that low in my life... and this is what keeps me strong now.  I love myself more than I love him, and I learned this because of the breakup and for that I am grateful.  

In regards to the rebound discussion - He had a rebound before this girl and that's what helped him move on, but I do agree with you that he can't be by himself and probably he was scared to end up alone, saw some good qualities in her and possibly proposed.  

I agree with both you Golden and Aphrodite, that maybe the feelings he has for her are not real.  But if I know he can move forward with proposing, how can I know he won't marry her.  Even if he thinks about me all the time, what will make him stop moving forward with her?  

At this point, I haven't done the technique since I heard about the proposal.  I can't do it, can't think of him saying loving things to me right now.  I went from shock to anger with him and now I am at a "calmer" state.  I am taking a break from the technique, so hopefully it is still working but in my mind I am not overthinking it or stressing out about it.

You're right and thanks for the great advice. I am focusing on myself and need to get back to feeling centered and healed before anything else.  I am letting go of him completely now and looking within myself. 
❤️❤️❤️

Thoughts become things.
If you think he will go ahead then he will. If you think nothing can stop him from doing the unwanted then nothing can stop him.
You think he proposed because he saw some good in her?
Rebounds help to move on? Were that horrible to him that rebounding helped him move on?
Do you mind telling for how long did he rebound, for how long has he been with this girl?
Because even with a rebound (if it at all helped him move on) it takes some time. And then he was with this girl. And for six months you have been doing PW and all that you can. SIX months is not a joke.

He was with you, then rebounded, then is with new girl but still thinking of you..........
Not once is he stopping and sorting himself. Being with himself. Afraid of being alone.
Wait till he calls you and comes back. Just wait and watch. But let him sort himself and earn a position of life partner in your life. Not as a punishment. But because you can't just give a status of life partner to someone who hasn't grown enough and refuses to put in efforts. I personally do not think people should just take each other back right away from where they left because where they left was a place where things were broken. You don't want to build things on a broken foundation. Both should heal and work on themselves and begin slowly again.

I am glad you aren't worrying about whether PW has worked or not. It has. You are strong. You are able to post a positive response after all that happened as it shows that you are handling it well. You will heal. Don't worry. Work on yourself. Love yourself. When you feel ready and if you want to then begin the technique again.

The only thing that can stop or slow down your manifestation is your thinking. Change that. You will be fine soon sweetheart. Look at the beautiful things you have in life. The skies, the trees, the food, the water, yourself, this knowledge, your ability to read and write, the beautiful morning and night and all the stages of a day in between them. Life is beautiful!!!!!! Your life is perfect. A life partner is just a cherry on the top. Be your partner. And if you believe in God then remember that's the best partner you have and He never leaves.
Relax yourself tough girl. Your human partner (you) needs you. You can have ANYTHING you want.

RISE

2/11/2017 4:09 pm  #94

wow, You're amazing...thank you... so much.

He rebounded with someone else 5 months, dated others and then was with this one for 6 months.

Wait till he calls you and comes back. Just wait and watch. = I cannot wait for this to happen and write about it. 

But let him sort himself and earn a position of life partner in your life. Not as a punishment. But because you can't just give a status of life partner to someone who hasn't grown enough and refuses to put in efforts. = I agree, before this I would have, but now after the proposal, this resinates a lot with me.  If he comes back, he will need to earn his position back in my life.  Because "he lost me".  

The only thing that can stop or slow down your manifestation is your thinking. Change that. You will be fine soon sweetheart. Look at the beautiful things you have in life... and if you believe in God then remember that's the best partner you have and He never leaves. Relax yourself tough girl. Your human partner (you) needs you. You can have ANYTHING you want.. = you're 100% right, thank you.

Thanks for your perspective and help with this. And your positivity. I am going to take your advice and will prob have to come back and re-read this several more times. ❤️

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Thoughts become things.
If you think he will go ahead then he will. If you think nothing can stop him from doing the unwanted then nothing can stop him.
You think he proposed because he saw some good in her?
Rebounds help to move on? Were that horrible to him that rebounding helped him move on?
Do you mind telling for how long did he rebound, for how long has he been with this girl?
Because even with a rebound (if it at all helped him move on) it takes some time. And then he was with this girl. And for six months you have been doing PW and all that you can. SIX months is not a joke.

He was with you, then rebounded, then is with new girl but still thinking of you..........
Not once is he stopping and sorting himself. Being with himself. Afraid of being alone.
Wait till he calls you and comes back. Just wait and watch. But let him sort himself and earn a position of life partner in your life. Not as a punishment. But because you can't just give a status of life partner to someone who hasn't grown enough and refuses to put in efforts. I personally do not think people should just take each other back right away from where they left because where they left was a place where things were broken. You don't want to build things on a broken foundation. Both should heal and work on themselves and begin slowly again.

I am glad you aren't worrying about whether PW has worked or not. It has. You are strong. You are able to post a positive response after all that happened as it shows that you are handling it well. You will heal. Don't worry. Work on yourself. Love yourself. When you feel ready and if you want to then begin the technique again.

The only thing that can stop or slow down your manifestation is your thinking. Change that. You will be fine soon sweetheart. Look at the beautiful things you have in life. The skies, the trees, the food, the water, yourself, this knowledge, your ability to read and write, the beautiful morning and night and all the stages of a day in between them. Life is beautiful!!!!!! Your life is perfect. A life partner is just a cherry on the top. Be your partner. And if you believe in God then remember that's the best partner you have and He never leaves.
Relax yourself tough girl. Your human partner (you) needs you. You can have ANYTHING you want.

2/11/2017 4:57 pm  #95

Big hugs HH!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/11/2017 8:15 pm  #96

Thank you Emmiline!! ❤️

2/13/2017 3:43 am  #97

So he has been with this one since 6 months.
You did PW along with other things for 6 months.
This happened simultaneously am I correct?
Your PW and him dating this girl started at the same time. 
If yes, then what is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!
You think he wants her !!!!!
He wants what he had with you and he is rushing with this relationship. 6 months is toooo soooon in my opinion.
I could be wrong about about everything I said about your man but I doubt it. You are doing PW. It is very powerful. 

Do one thing. Give gratitude. Make a gratitude journal. When such things happen humans tend to be grateful for the other blessings they have.
I had manifested a big blow weeks ago. But look at things. I am sitting here in office and I can see beautiful trees outside the window. The temperature is rising and I am blessed with a fan. My lovely colleague is sitting opposite to me and laughing at the jokes we are cracking. He is really laughing. He understands me and helps me with work even when he doesn't need to and even in my absence. He keeps the environment so light and happy. He is an honest, kind and determined person. Beautiful human. I have this computer I use with windows 7 while most people in office use XP and have slow computers.

Count the blessings. You have lost nothing. You are constantly gaining. You are constantly being blessed. You just have to look around and see and you will notice how perfect your life is.

A situation can either make you or break you. But it is up to you whether you let it make you or break you. Choice is yours.
If you can manifest all this unwanted circumstances, then you can manifest anything you want.
You are doing great in my opinion. I remember I was shaking. My hands and legs were shivering and I wanted to throw up. It was horrible. But here you are. Look at you!!!! You are very strong. Stay that way. Get stronger. Surround yourself with only positive people, positive songs, positive literature, positive movies, etc.

You have got the eye of the tiger, a fighter,
dancing through the fire
Louder than a lion
We wanna hear you roar

I don't know what engagement you are talking about. I only know that your man is lost in your thoughts and craving to be with you.

RISE

2/13/2017 10:58 pm  #98

) Thank you Aphrodite!!  

2/23/2017 11:32 pm  #99

20 days later since finding out... I am feeling better. I've taken all of your advices and i appreciate it all.  I am in a better place.  Tonight was the first night I went back to the technique and I only did it for a couple minutes.  I wasn't able to do it or think of him before tonight.  I am still keeping my faith but I am trying to have the least amount of resistance as possible.  I have a mindset that if it happens, great.. really great.  If it doesn't, then it just doesn't.  I don't want to get my hopes up but I am not losing faith. 
grateful for all of you!!
<3 

3/17/2017 9:18 pm  #100

I'm still at it guys!! I am feeling good about it - it's been a month since i started up again.  I hope to come back with good news soon I know they are moving in together but I don't know anything else.  I am doing this with all my strength and will start the love spell this weekend... 

Board footera