LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2017 9:05 pm  #111

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

HH wrote:

Thanks for all the support everyone!!! I just saw, he went back to blocking me again...😫 so that part continues... Gosh we were so close!!!  I guess he just unblocked me quickly to say happy birthday... but hey, that's him thinking of me and remembering me.  He is still with the girl.  I know that if I engaged in conversation, he would have blocked me afterwards either way.  

I am still positive and will continue.  he is a stubborn one for sure... <3 

do you guys think i should send him an email (thats the only way to communicate with him as I'm blocked on everything) and say something like:  "I couldn't talk so much before, thanks for remembering my bday!"

this is a step forward for sure... my heart really melted when he texted!  regardless if he blocked me or not. Im keeping the faith and hope you all do too in your situations.  something GREAT is coming from all of this. x0 

Personally, I wouldn't email him.

Him unblocking you to wish you a happy birthday is a big deal. Keep that positive vibration high.

If you email him and he fails to respond, it might set you back.

Keep it positive and keep the vibrations high 💪🏻

3/24/2017 9:08 pm  #112

you're right!! good point, thank you!!

Jen wrote:

HH wrote:

Thanks for all the support everyone!!! I just saw, he went back to blocking me again...😫 so that part continues... Gosh we were so close!!!  I guess he just unblocked me quickly to say happy birthday... but hey, that's him thinking of me and remembering me.  He is still with the girl.  I know that if I engaged in conversation, he would have blocked me afterwards either way.  

do you guys think i should send him an email (thats the only way to communicate with him as I'm blocked on everything) and say something like:  "I couldn't talk so much before, thanks for remembering my bday!"

this is a step forward for sure... my heart really melted when he texted!  regardless if he blocked me or not. Im keeping the faith and hope you all do too in your situations.  something GREAT is coming from all of this. x0 

Personally, I wouldn't email him.

Him unblocking you to wish you a happy birthday is a big deal. Keep that positive vibration high.

If you email him and he fails to respond, it might set you back.

Keep it positive and keep the vibrations high 💪🏻

3/25/2017 6:16 am  #113

HH wrote:

I am so overthinking if i should have responded differently or even more personal.... 

Maybe he blocked you again, because his girlfriend doesn't want him to talk to you? Maybe she's jalous? And we all know how most jealous relationship ends out.
Don't put your self down, even though I understand why you might feel it.
He obviously unblocked you because he thinks about you. But some other sercomstance is playing a part in this situation. Keep your energy high. I bet this story isn't over just yet 😊👌

3/25/2017 9:31 am  #114

Thanks for your positivity LJ.  I don't think she knows about me honestly... I think he blocked me because he doesn't want me to message him or have a convo with, especially when they are together. 
Him blocking me makes me a little mad and I am trying not to let that bother me.  Sometimes I feel like I should block him too so he can see how that feels, but I am controlling my own feelings and not letting that impact me.  

I can't wait for the story to become better soon!  Thanks again or your insight

3/25/2017 9:41 am  #115

Maybe he told her about you. Who knows 😊
Don't block him. You won't get anything positive out of that. It just shows him that you are struggling with issues.
Be cool, even though it can be hard.
I'm in the same situation. Been blocked for 3 months and haven't heard a word.
We just have to keep our energy high and believe in the good things the universe will bring us 👍😊
I can't wait to hear that you two are back together 😊😊

3/25/2017 9:41 am  #116

It will be better soon HH ❤️

3/25/2017 8:20 pm  #117

Thank you ladies! big hugs and keep you posted. 

4/04/2017 9:27 pm  #118

quick update!  found out yesterday (without me seeking this info) that they moved in together.  i am more and more turned off by the situation and by his actions.  I am not mad, just tired.  Sunday I started the second part of the love spell. Tonight would be the night I should be doing it but I decided that I am going to stop at this point. I am stopping in the middle - not sure how bad that is.
I don't feel that energized about it anymore.  maybe too much time is passing or I'm not sure what it is. i might be setting myself backwards so we will see.. 
x0x0

4/05/2017 11:54 pm  #119

I'm really shocked.... i let him go yesterday, I was not in the mood to do the love spell anymore.  and... today i received a text from him that he was thinking about me. WHAT!  
I was shocked... I was on my way out to go on a DATE... and i couldn't really talk to him so i had a quick chat with him and told him that i have to run and we will catch up later.  He said ok, take care.  I went on my date... 5 hours later, I see myself blocked again. 

So #1... I am a believer now.  This is insane... 
#2... I let go and when I did, he texted me.... 
#3... I am still back to being blocked but I know that I am on his mind and that he is going crazy. 

He is very Stubborn and instead of keeping it in, he finally broke and admitted that he is thinking of me...

Don't give up ladies... I am still in shock.  
What a roller coaster. 

Last edited by HH (4/06/2017 12:23 am)

4/06/2017 12:34 am  #120

That is wild. You've obviously gotten to him, he must not even know what to do with himself and all the thoughts and feelings flying around in his head!

Board footera