LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2017 10:56 pm  #141

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

I haven't read the book that includes Lanie's love spell. What are you guys using to anoint your candles? If you feel there's a blockage you can use eucalyptus or peppermint (or other clearing oils) to cut through their blockage to help your spell get through. 

9/13/2017 9:21 pm  #142

I started dating someone new (almost three months), but recently starting thinking about my ex and doing the techniques.  nothing new transpired.... finally give up?? more than a year....

9/17/2017 6:27 pm  #143

Give up if you feel like it. He could come back even if you give up, that is if you want him more than the new guy..

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

9/20/2017 12:58 pm  #144

well i've given up fora  while but now thinking about him more is making me wonder.  the new guy is amazing to me and treats me so good... i just can't get my ex out of my head..... i wish it was just easier/clearer. 

thanks AnnanWater

10/30/2017 10:32 am  #145

In my personal experience, it's been most effective when I've been most detached. So if you're doing this twice a day for months and months you're not only strengthening your persons feelings but their energetic connection to you. I know another member mentioned having great success only doing the technique twice a month or something. Right now, I'm doing it twice a week maximum but I may put aside a whole hour if I can and channel all of my energy,  focus and feelings into it and then the rest of the week I focus on me, self-love, cutting the cord and personal freedom and it's worked extremely well for me in the last 3-4 months. I really think it works this way, because when you're that connected to someone they can feel when you are holding very tightly and they may unintentionally take you for granted, but if you disconnect and keep your vibe high they'll feel it too and will be more intrigued/curious and attracted they'll also wonder if you have any other love options which may make them step up to the plate. Hope this helps!

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

10/30/2017 2:42 pm  #146

Manifestation Maven wrote:

In my personal experience, it's been most effective when I've been most detached. So if you're doing this twice a day for months and months you're not only strengthening your persons feelings but their energetic connection to you. I know another member mentioned having great success only doing the technique twice a month or something. Right now, I'm doing it twice a week maximum but I may put aside a whole hour if I can and channel all of my energy,  focus and feelings into it and then the rest of the week I focus on me, self-love, cutting the cord and personal freedom and it's worked extremely well for me in the last 3-4 months. I really think it works this way, because when you're that connected to someone they can feel when you are holding very tightly and they may unintentionally take you for granted, but if you disconnect and keep your vibe high they'll feel it too and will be more intrigued/curious and attracted they'll also wonder if you have any other love options which may make them step up to the plate. Hope this helps!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💞

10/30/2017 2:44 pm  #147

I really love the way you put this💞

11/22/2017 7:27 pm  #148

thank you!! I am still dating the new guy and have been detached completely from my ex. i still think about my ex but much less and stopped doing the techniques.  the entire process is interesting, but i don't think you can manifest the situation in some cases. I do believe you can share energies however. i have tried everything and this process does work for some people, but sometimes it just doesn't... 

2/06/2019 6:35 pm  #149

It's been over a year since i've written and about 3+ years since the breakup! I came back to let everyone know that my ex that I wrote about has cut if off with his newly fiancé and he sent me a message that he wants to meet up this weekend. I am confident he wants to get back.  It took a very long!! I still have a spot for him in my heart but I don't think he is exactly what I want at this point in my life and not sure I would go back...  I also broke it off with the last guy I dated.  I am going to see him this weekend just to see how I feel. 

I figured I'd give an update!! 

2/06/2019 8:07 pm  #150

Cool .. It's been almost two yrs for me and I did the rubbing out technique.. With my ex and his gf... He is single again... So I'm trying the PW again to draw him to me.... While I'm not attached like I use to be ...I still have feelings for him. And I definably know that he's coming back to me...I believe he will.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

Board footera