Lanie Stevens, Author -- "Empowering Women Forum" - http://laniestevensauthor.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



12/10/2016 6:53 pm  #21


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

HH wrote:

DC wrote:

Believe wrote:

Thank you DC for great tip!
Wish you and HH great success!!

Thank you😀. If I could be found guilty of anything in life, it would be persistence to the core. Doesn't matter how long it takes, I will see it through to the end.

DC - do you let go and go dating with other guys meanwhile?  I find it so difficult to date although I let go and live my life as normal.  

I personally haven't because I don't feel comfortable doing so, but my days are quite full as I have 2 younger kids. I don't want to willy nilly have someone in and out of my life either, I think it would be unsettling for my kids.

Last edited by DC (12/10/2016 6:54 pm)

12/11/2016 3:11 am  #22


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Makes sense DC!

     Thread Starter

12/12/2016 11:54 pm  #23


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Question... do you think every day for the four months that i've been using the technique, he has been receiving it every day?  Or is it received only when he is open to it?

     Thread Starter

12/13/2016 12:05 pm  #24


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

HH wrote:

Question... do you think every day for the four months that i've been using the technique, he has been receiving it every day?  Or is it received only when he is open to it?

I think he's been receiving it, maybe not as intense on days when you doubt it's working, but he's definitely received it.

12/15/2016 1:40 pm  #25


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

ok... so this is so WEIRD! My ex's brother who i haven't talked to in months but was always close to when I was in the relationship with my ex, just reached out to me to help him with finding an apartment (my ex and his brother live together). I am not even sure why he couldn't ask a realtor or his friends who are all realtors... He said he trusted me with it the most.  We talked and caught up for a while which was SO NICE and I felt like something is happening because how does he reach out to me out of the blue while i am doing these techniques...?? Something must be working...  BUT the brother did tell me that when he moves out (which he wants to in a month), my ex wants to move his current girlfriend into the house and that their relationship is progressing.  He mentioned that my ex feels pressured to get married bc of his age (he's 35) and that he just wants to move onto the next step... with her.    

I WAS NOT HAPPY with these news!! What about all my techniques for him to break it off with her and  contact me??  I am trying to tell myself that something better is going to come out of this... but hearing these news is making me angry and doubt now.  I believe in the technique but today I am panicking with these news... And if i help the brother (he was like a younger brother to me and my intiution says to help him), am i enabling my ex to move his new girl in..... 

any advice or thoughts or ways to change my technique would be appreciated.. thank you so much...! <3

 

Last edited by HH (12/15/2016 1:41 pm)

     Thread Starter

12/15/2016 2:31 pm  #26


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

HH wrote:

ok... so this is so WEIRD! My ex's brother who i haven't talked to in months but was always close to when I was in the relationship with my ex, just reached out to me to help him with finding an apartment (my ex and his brother live together). I am not even sure why he couldn't ask a realtor or his friends who are all realtors... He said he trusted me with it the most.  We talked and caught up for a while which was SO NICE and I felt like something is happening because how does he reach out to me out of the blue while i am doing these techniques...?? Something must be working...  BUT the brother did tell me that when he moves out (which he wants to in a month), my ex wants to move his current girlfriend into the house and that their relationship is progressing.  He mentioned that my ex feels pressured to get married bc of his age (he's 35) and that he just wants to move onto the next step... with her.    

I WAS NOT HAPPY with these news!! What about all my techniques for him to break it off with her and  contact me??  I am trying to tell myself that something better is going to come out of this... but hearing these news is making me angry and doubt now.  I believe in the technique but today I am panicking with these news... And if i help the brother (he was like a younger brother to me and my intiution says to help him), am i enabling my ex to move his new girl in..... 

any advice or thoughts or ways to change my technique would be appreciated.. thank you so much...! <3

 

I know it's hard but try to ignore the reality if you can.
In this situation would be better you move on. Do the thecnique and move on without expectation.
But this is just me

You could visualise him saying something like
Everytime i date her I feel fisically sick emotionally ill, she so ugly I feel discusted by her.
I never want to date her or anyone else ever again. I just want to date you, I fantasise only about you, I desire only you.

Good lucky xx

12/15/2016 2:46 pm  #27


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Thank you Linda.  I will try that..!

     Thread Starter

12/21/2016 10:05 pm  #28


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

I am feeling very discouraged... I do the technique twice a day for months and I keep hearing things about him moving in with the girl instead of the opposite effect. I know in my heart he is going to break up with her, I see it in my head, but just the opposite is happening.  I let go of the outcome during the day except for when I do the technique... what am i doing wrong?? or what else should i be doing... 

i don't want to because i believe in it so much.... but i think i should give the technique up

     Thread Starter

12/25/2016 6:30 am  #29


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

HH wrote:

I am feeling very discouraged... I do the technique twice a day for months and I keep hearing things about him moving in with the girl instead of the opposite effect. I know in my heart he is going to break up with her, I see it in my head, but just the opposite is happening.  I let go of the outcome during the day except for when I do the technique... what am i doing wrong?? or what else should i be doing... 

i don't want to because i believe in it so much.... but i think i should give the technique up

Don't give up if you truly feel you love him and he is the one for you. My man and I are not currently physically together but we are emotionally connected and I know he loves me despite the circumstances of our situation.

Say affirmations to yourself, trying writing it down in a journal, scripting, showing gratitude.
Say things like:
∙ I know he loves me.
∙ He does love me.
∙ He is mine and I am his.
∙ We are going to be together, physically, soon.

However, remember that when you say it - you have to feel it too because the universe responds to how you feel and the vibrations you put out. I know it is difficult but look yourself in the mirror you have to and say it over and over again. The universe does reward those who are patient and dedicated. You need to make sure that you know these things like you know the sky is blue and the grass is green. You must also BELIEVE that your RS is working - because it IS! And any doubts or negativity you have will prevent all the good things you want from manifesting and you will manifest everything you don't want because you are giving the negative things so much of your energy.
 


 

12/25/2016 4:06 pm  #30


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Thanks so much for this Blue.  I really appreciate it.  I can't wait for the day to say that this worked for me!! 😘

Blue wrote:

HH wrote:

I am feeling very discouraged... I do the technique twice a day for months and I keep hearing things about him moving in with the girl instead of the opposite effect. I know in my heart he is going to break up with her, I see it in my head, but just the opposite is happening.  I let go of the outcome during the day except for when I do the technique... what am i doing wrong?? or what else should i be doing... 

i don't want to because i believe in it so much.... but i think i should give the technique up

Don't give up if you truly feel you love him and he is the one for you. My man and I are not currently physically together but we are emotionally connected and I know he loves me despite the circumstances of our situation.

Say affirmations to yourself, trying writing it down in a journal, scripting, showing gratitude.
Say things like:
∙ I know he loves me.
∙ He does love me.
∙ He is mine and I am his.
∙ We are going to be together, physically, soon.

However, remember that when you say it - you have to feel it too because the universe responds to how you feel and the vibrations you put out. I know it is difficult but look yourself in the mirror you have to and say it over and over again. The universe does reward those who are patient and dedicated. You need to make sure that you know these things like you know the sky is blue and the grass is green. You must also BELIEVE that your RS is working - because it IS! And any doubts or negativity you have will prevent all the good things you want from manifesting and you will manifest everything you don't want because you are giving the negative things so much of your energy.
 

 

     Thread Starter

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

While guests are welcomed be sure to "REGISTER" so you can post your comments.