LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2017 2:43 pm  #41

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

I thinking it's best to not put a time for manifest.

It's not easy but we have to learn to live our lives without our love ones.

1/01/2017 3:21 pm  #42

I don't thinking matters how long you do.
As long you feel happy living your life healthy anf this is what matters

Sometimes I do 2/4 or more

1/02/2017 2:49 pm  #43

I am happy but now i get annoyed after the technique instead of feeling reassured.  I do PW and during the technique he tells me he is miserable without me, and he only desires me and he feels sick when he is with this girl.... and then after the technique, reality kicks in and he is still with this girl.  It's so hard to have him say those things, imagine it and then reality there is no sign of him. 

I am thinking I am doing it wrong... how can he become closer to this girl when I have been doing this technique, daily for months?  

and the worst part, his brother is texting and messaging me... which is weird!!  just as friends but what i don't want to get close to him as friends until me and my ex are back.  because that is too hard..

really confused and not sure what to do....

1/02/2017 3:07 pm  #44

HH wrote:

I am happy but now i get annoyed after the technique instead of feeling reassured.  I do PW and during the technique he tells me he is miserable without me, and he only desires me and he feels sick when he is with this girl.... and then after the technique, reality kicks in and he is still with this girl.  It's so hard to have him say those things, imagine it and then reality there is no sign of him. 

I am thinking I am doing it wrong... how can he become closer to this girl when I have been doing this technique, daily for months?  

and the worst part, his brother is texting and messaging me... which is weird!!  just as friends but what i don't want to get close to him as friends until me and my ex are back.  because that is too hard..

really confused and not sure what to do....

You can't do the technique wrong, your subconscious and his are connected. It could be he's rejecting it so strongly that it's slowing your progress. In which case, it is up to you to decide whether to stop for awhile and then continue full force again. OR you can keep going. 

You need to ignore reality completely, him being with this other girl doesn't mean a thing if you truly believe and know that his heart belongs to you. If you're constantly looking for signs, it shows you have doubts and it's slowing your progress.

1/02/2017 4:44 pm  #45

Thanks so much Blue. 
Maybe she is doing the same technique..... on him.  

1/02/2017 5:05 pm  #46

HH wrote:

Thanks so much Blue. 
Maybe she is doing the same technique..... on him.  

Maybe, but don't think of that kind of possibility/reality. Live as if she doesn't know anything about it and go in full-force. You can do it! But you also need to stay positive!

1/02/2017 5:18 pm  #47

I only thought of that because the brother called me today to tell me that my ex is a completely different person and the entire family hates her and she has some sort of spell on him...  you don't understand, i don't even speak to the brother and it came out of nowhere... maybe that's my sign?

Thanks for the encouragement - I will do it with full force and will keep my positivity!!!  I am motivated to get him back and out of there!
Thank you Blue. 

1/06/2017 10:36 pm  #48

tried to add an image of a good quote.. but didn't upload. 

Last edited by HH (1/07/2017 1:08 am)

1/21/2017 2:27 pm  #49

SOMETHING HAS CHANGED after months of doing the technique:  

If you go up and read my posts, I stated that his brother needed my help with finding an apartment and I haven't even communicated with his brother for months until he reached out to me, his mother I did sometimes. Although helping the brother may enable my ex to move in with the girl he is with, my intuition said to help the brother - I have been helping him... Ive been in communication with the mother and brother for about two months now (so i don't know if this counts as being in No Contact when doing the technique).  As a coincidence, two days ago, when the mother asked me how i was doing, I mentioned that my father is sick in the hospital to her, and I guess she told the brother and the brother told my ex.  

The next day,  I get a TEXT from my ex asking about my dad. That was the first night I didn't do the technique because I did not have time to do it because of everything with my dad. So, It was the first text I received since we last talked and since he's been with the girl - 6 months ago (we broke up officially more than a year ago).  Don't forget I am blocked on everything - he unblocked me only from Whatsapp messenger to ask me about my dad, he thanked me for helping his brother, we exchanged another quick message and that was it!! Then at night I saw he blocked me again from whatsapp messenger!!! Still blocked on everything else and he is still with the girl.  

Ok - so the universe moved things for that tiny communication to happen.  What do you guys think?? 
A few questions:

1) from the analogy that was given, once the bucket gets filled and he reaches out, does it start from the beginning again and you have to fill it back up?  
2) what should I do to make things move faster and stronger?  Do the technique more throughout the day?
3) Do you think this can mean something or is it only because my father is ill that he reached out??
4) i can't visualize and hear his voice at the same time - it's either or for some reason... i lose my concentration when i try both at the same time.. which one is better - the voice or seeing him during my technique? 

Thank you everyone!!!! <3 

Last edited by HH (1/21/2017 2:30 pm)

1/21/2017 3:27 pm  #50

HH wrote:

Ok - so the universe moved things for that tiny communication to happen.  What do you guys think?? 
A few questions:

1) from the analogy that was given, once the bucket gets filled and he reaches out, does it start from the beginning again and you have to fill it back up?  
2) what should I do to make things move faster and stronger?  Do the technique more throughout the day?
3) Do you think this can mean something or is it only because my father is ill that he reached out??
4) i can't visualize and hear his voice at the same time - it's either or for some reason... i lose my concentration when i try both at the same time.. which one is better - the voice or seeing him during my technique? 

Thank you everyone!!!! <3 

I definitely think there's progress here, no doubt.

1. No, the effects stay like a "cloud" as Lanie put it in PW.
2. Good things take time, I don't know if you can rush the universe and her plan, I think you just need to be as patient as possible. To make it stronger; just pour more intense love into your meditations.
3. Don't think too much about this. Him reaching out obviously means he cares.
4. As long as you know it's him, I don't think it matters. I can see and hear my man perfectly fine but it's because I'll look at a picture before doing the technique. As long as you feel and believe all the things in your visualisations, you'll be fine

Board footera