LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 5:20 pm  #51

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Thanks Blue - really appreciate your input. 

2/05/2017 11:10 pm  #52

Im sorry in advance for my post.  
It's done. It didn't work for me.  Almost 1.5 years apart.  6 months of the technique, every day without fail.  today I found out he got engaged.  I did everything I could.  I did the technique every single day without fail, with so many loving emotions.  I went about my day feeling happy and keeping the faith.  I am distraught.  I am sorry.  I couldn't wait for the day to write my success stories but instead I am writing my failure in this.  

I know how much each one of us wants it to work, and I pray that the outcome is different for you all. Faith is all we have.  

2/05/2017 11:18 pm  #53

HH, it's not over.

Come on girl. Get up, dust yourself off.

But this is your life...you can choose

1. Give up.
2. Keep going, do the techniques and LET.GO.

For me?
ITS NOT OVER UNTIL I WIN 🤗 And it's not over until YOU WIN! Just keep pushing!

2/05/2017 11:23 pm  #54

Keep doing the technique?  I was engaged to him - we broke up and now he's engaged again.  He is a serious guy.  He would never get engaged again without knowing 100% sure what he is getting into.  He would never go through another breakup, especially engagement.  

and then what?  he gets married and i continue doing the technique?  I am numb, everything is numb.  i never imagined this, ever.  it was never in my thoughts.  

I was pushing every single day and this happened.  this can't happen with the technique...more than 6 months of it... 

i do appreciate your encouragement Blue and all your positivity... 

2/05/2017 11:28 pm  #55

HH wrote:

Keep doing the technique?  I was engaged to him - we broke up and now he's engaged again.  He is a serious guy.  He would never get engaged again without knowing 100% sure what he is getting into.  He would never go through another breakup, especially engagement.  

and then what?  he gets married and i continue doing the technique?  I am numb, everything is numb.  i never imagined this, ever.  it was never in my thoughts.  

I was pushing every single day and this happened.  this can't happen with the technique...more than 6 months of it... 

i do appreciate your encouragement Blue and all your positivity... 

Let me tell you something,
If you believe that he is going to marry her - he will. If you believe it's over - it will be.

Give yourself time to grieve and be upset, but if you truly want him - get yourself back up. If you're just doing PW, add scripting, add Gratitude. And let go.

That's something Mcleanie drills into me all the time: "You ARE his, it will all come when the time is right." You need to adopt this mindset too.

Because if you sit and worry about this that and all of whatever then it will all happen.

I'm here for you, honestly message me if you need me. But if you want him, don't give up.

2/05/2017 11:30 pm  #56

HH,
I'm so sorry to hear what happened. I'm in the one year/no contact club as well, and it can be very rough.
Please take some time to process your emotions, cry it out, write a ' goodbye letter 'if necessary. 💛
Then do what's best for you, whatever your heart tells you is the right step moving foward, go with that.

✨💛✨

2/05/2017 11:31 pm  #57

I'm sorry HH. Perhaps something better is in store for you. I want this to work for all of us too. It's the succes stories of those who have been apart for a long time that give me pushes to keep going .. I'm on month 9 of doing it myself ...

Last edited by AnnanWater (2/05/2017 11:32 pm)

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/05/2017 11:36 pm  #58

the question is, how much longer i can do this. that's the question. Ive been doing it with zero sign of it working.  how much can i continue doing the techniques with loves and happiness and then i get stabbed in reality, 6 months later?  

Here is what I did every day without fail: 
1) every day Lanie's technique - at least once a day, twice daily most of the time.  
2) scripting every day with gratitude and appreciation he is back in my life.
3) writing my name with his last name
4) twirling a real or fake ring on my ring finger - depending if i was out or not
5) imagining the proposal, the walking down the aisle, the family afterwards
6) claiming him by using another technique from Lanie: “you are mine…no one will take you from me….you will be mine until I release you”.  When you think of him during the day visualize him as clearly as possible.  Really hone in on him like a laser beam!  Tell him the same thing “you are mine…you belong to me and only me.”  See him and even place him mentally in a protective bubble so he will be off-limits and invisible to others" 

i don't believe he will marry her.  I don't.  BUT i never believed he would propose either.  She was never in my mind. And if she was, it was for him to tell me he was miserable with her. I never thought of them together, ever ever ever. I thought it was over and kept telling myself it was for the past six months.  
So how did this happen...?  

2/05/2017 11:38 pm  #59

I'm sorry to all of you - Annan, Golden and thank you including Blue for your words and encouragement.  

It's hard... especially with the time i put into this.  

2/06/2017 12:04 am  #60

If you can avoid finding any more info about him do it. I was dissapointed in myself for looking at my target's facebook the other day.  Luckily I didn't see any pics of him with anybody else, but if I did it would have upset me an engagement REALLY would have upset me. So if you can, avoid at all costs from this point on.

In the meantime keep going but always be open for something better! You don't have to look or seek but just be open to it!! I know I am! I had a little fling last year and I thought if it worked out, he could have taken my mind off my target, but it didn't. But something else could..

Hang in there..

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

Board footera