LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2017 12:05 am  #61

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

OH and yeah I can't WAIT for Lanie's LOVE SPELLS! He's totally getting hit with them once her new book comes out. LOOK OUT!

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/06/2017 12:08 am  #62

Thanks Annan.  I am blocked from everything so i can't look at social media (and i don't want to).  his mother out of all people, called me to tell me.  

thank you for the positivity.  i really appreciate all of you. i really do. 

2/06/2017 12:09 am  #63

AnnanWater wrote:

OH and yeah I can't WAIT for Lanie's LOVE SPELLS! He's totally getting hit with them once her new book comes out. LOOK OUT!

I didn't know about this.... really???  

2/06/2017 12:23 am  #64

Hang in there for Lanie's new book on Valentine's.
Email her tonight, she may have some great advice.

2/06/2017 12:35 am  #65

HH wrote:

Thanks Annan.  I am blocked from everything so i can't look at social media (and i don't want to).  his mother out of all people, called me to tell me.  

thank you for the positivity.  i really appreciate all of you. i really do. 

Omg why would she do that??? That sucks!!

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/06/2017 1:03 am  #66

I agree with Annan, that seems like a strange (and honestly cruel) thing for a mother to do.. Do you think he knows that she called you ?

✨💛✨

2/06/2017 4:01 am  #67

HH wrote:

the question is, how much longer i can do this. that's the question. Ive been doing it with zero sign of it working.  how much can i continue doing the techniques with loves and happiness and then i get stabbed in reality, 6 months later?  

Here is what I did every day without fail: 
1) every day Lanie's technique - at least once a day, twice daily most of the time.  
2) scripting every day with gratitude and appreciation he is back in my life.
3) writing my name with his last name
4) twirling a real or fake ring on my ring finger - depending if i was out or not
5) imagining the proposal, the walking down the aisle, the family afterwards
6) claiming him by using another technique from Lanie: “you are mine…no one will take you from me….you will be mine until I release you”.  When you think of him during the day visualize him as clearly as possible.  Really hone in on him like a laser beam!  Tell him the same thing “you are mine…you belong to me and only me.”  See him and even place him mentally in a protective bubble so he will be off-limits and invisible to others" 

i don't believe he will marry her.  I don't.  BUT i never believed he would propose either.  She was never in my mind. And if she was, it was for him to tell me he was miserable with her. I never thought of them together, ever ever ever. I thought it was over and kept telling myself it was for the past six months.  
So how did this happen...?  

Stop !!! Right now !!!!
You think after doing all this he isn't thinking of you ????
Nonsense !!!!
I guarantee you he has you in his head all the fucking time. In fact that's why he must have proposed. He probably thinks doing this will reduce his feelings for you, doing this will perhaps help him gain some feelings and intimacy with this new girl. The intimacy he had with you. He wants that with her. And engaging with her will actually not help. Maybe he thinks since he stills thinks of you, he isn't closer to her and by doing this he might achieve that. Don't worry he won't.
Yes you thought that he won't marry her. But that's not a thought you should think. You should only think he will marry YOU. By thinking anything concerning this other person even if that means him not marrying her, you are still keeping her in your reality. So think only of YOU and him.

And the technique works !!!! Like magic !!!! I used it a few days ago on a friend with whom I hadn't spoken in weeks because she was angry at everyone. I used it only twice and she contacted me. But I wasn't looking for a contact. I just wanted to activate a seed in her and I didn't care about her contacting me. I was shocked to see the contact. I did the technique and that's it. So the technique works !!!! No doubt !!!!! It's working on YOUR man who deep down in his heart wants to be only with you!!!!! Are we clear !!!!!?????

RISE

2/06/2017 4:09 am  #68

^ Exactly! Yes Aphrodite! ❤️ That is EXACTLY what I was about to type here in a few minutes! 

You need to TRUST and BELIEVE, HH! Lanie has never done us wrong, nor has anyone here with their success stories! The technique works and you need to have faith that the universe has your back! Just do the techniques, trust, believe and let go! By let go I mean stop worrying, being fearful or doubtful! Stop looking for signs and KNOW that he is going CRAZY and he is thinking about you ALL THE TIME! Give this girl no attention, just keep going and visualizing the two of you! Remember Neville said: LIVE AT THE END! The UNIVERSE will sort everything else out! 

2/06/2017 4:15 am  #69

And whether he is engaged or not is none of your business. Not because he is your ex.
What I am trying to say is that it is none of your business because it is not what you want in your reality. It is not what contributes to your happiness.
Anything that upsets you should be thrown out of your head.
You business is only what makes you happy. 

Have you seen business men? They only care about their profit. And they only go after things which will give them the profit in their business. They don't even look at things that might cause them loss even in the slightest. Have you ever seen them sitting and looking at things that they know will cause them loss? No. They they look for things that will benefit them.

So your business is to be happy. Now do what it takes to be happy. Anything that makes you unhappy is not worth being in your thoughts. You will be wasting your time thinking about it when you could have just made your profit by diverting the focus.

And stay away from that mother of his. Block her if needed. Or do a PW and see her apologising and not wanting to give you updates on him. 

RISE

2/06/2017 4:41 am  #70

Aphrodite11 wrote:

And whether he is engaged or not is none of your business. Not because he is your ex.
What I am trying to say is that it is none of your business because it is not what you want in your reality. It is not what contributes to your happiness.
Anything that upsets you should be thrown out of your head.
You business is only what makes you happy. 

Have you seen business men? They only care about their profit. And they only go after things which will give them the profit in their business. They don't even look at things that might cause them loss even in the slightest. Have you ever seen them sitting and looking at things that they know will cause them loss? No. They they look for things that will benefit them.

So your business is to be happy. Now do what it takes to be happy. Anything that makes you unhappy is not worth being in your thoughts. You will be wasting your time thinking about it when you could have just made your profit by diverting the focus.

And stay away from that mother of his. Block her if needed. Or do a PW and see her apologising and not wanting to give you updates on him. 

Bless.
Also, the mother had no right to reach out to you - a woman once engaged to her son, to tell you that he's "engaged" to someone else. Block her and pay her no mind. 

Aphrodite, your advice is so positive and uplifting xo

Board footera