LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2017 4:42 am  #71

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

HH, read this article - it goes perfectly with what Aphrodite said:

Treat Thoughts As Manifestations

He is already yours, just keep going girl. He IS thinking about you, your efforts have not gone to waste!

2/06/2017 8:21 am  #72

HH !!!!! Girls !!!!! Boys !!!! and everyone else !!!!! It works !!!!! Like magic !!!! It does !!!!!
Lanie !!!!! Thank you !!!!!
Neville !!!!! Thank you !!!!!
And everyone else!!!!! Thank you !!!!

HH, perhaps this might not help you much but I will still post it. 
That friend of mine, that I mentioned in previous post, just texted a few minutes ago "I hurted u i agree but m sorry for that n sometimes I really need u re"
These were her words. These are not exactly as I vusalised but trust me, it's very very very close !!!!!!!

HH, darling it works !!!!! I hope it uplifts you a little. Be happy girl!!!!

RISE

2/06/2017 8:24 am  #73

As Blue said, the effort just doesn't go waste !!!!!
It works !!!!!! I don't know how to emphasise more one this !!!!! Relax girl !!!! It has worked !!!!!! He is going crazy for you !!!!! 

Perhaps I should have posted this in success stories section but this is not too big. But it doesn't matter. It still proves that the technique works !!!!!

I can understand that after many months of not seeing any sign if it has worked people are likely to get disheartened and doubt it. And if that happens just come here and go throught the success stories. They are there for a reason.

Also what happened to older threads? I had bookmarked some but now I get "bad link" error.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (2/06/2017 8:27 am)

RISE

2/06/2017 3:39 pm  #74

^Hi Aphrodite11, great to see you back. How are you??

Old threads (inactive for 30 days) were purged a couple of months back.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/06/2017 4:06 pm  #75

It truly does work. Although I may have had one "confirmation" of it - I still know it works.

HH, please don't think he isn't thinking about you all the time - because he is.

2/06/2017 8:01 pm  #76

Thank you so much everyone.  Thank you for being so uplifting in this difficult time for me. Blue thank you for the links.

I guess what's difficult for me to understand is he is thinking of me and he does miss me - but while missing me and thinking of me, he made the decision to move forward with someone else.  He can think about me all he wants but that doesn't mean he doesn't think about this girl as much and that she is right for him.  Im not sure.  I guess with LOA they say time doesn't matter - so it can be a year, five more years, however long it takes.

Also, it's working so if I stop doing the technique, does the bucket stay full or does it get cleared out?  Last night was the first night in more than 6 months that I didn't do the technique.  

I am in the shock feeling more than anything at this point.  But I will keep my head up.  I appreciate you all.

2/06/2017 9:09 pm  #77

I'm really sorry that you got this news, but is it possible that his mom contacted you because she feels that he's feeling uneasy and took it upon herself to intervene to make sure that he stays where he is?  It seems a little obtuse that she would feel it necessary to tell you unless there is some sort of unease. Maybe he confided in her that he isn't certain or she at least feels his uncertainty.

Parents tend to try to protect their kids when they sense trouble.  Maybe she feels it too.  She might think she's acting in his best interest.

Last edited by DC (2/06/2017 9:13 pm)

2/06/2017 10:11 pm  #78

Thanks DC.  She didn't mean harm and according to her, actually didn't want to tell me initially.  I believe, she felt the need to tell me because I was helping her other son with something (my ex's brother) so we have gotten closer in the past month.  Maybe she didn't want me to find out from the community because it's small and things get around. I'm not sure why though, that's just my speculation.  
But you're right, she feels uneasy.  She doesn't like the girl and told me she prays he changes his mind.  She confided in me and told me that he didn't tell her about the engagement until after a month later (which is unlike him to hide anything from her or his brother). (Yes, he has been engaged for a month but I found out yesterday and she found out a week ago).  She told me she is uneasy with the situation and that he changed completely because of this girl.  The mother and my ex used to talk once a day when we were together and ever since he started dating this new girl, it seems like my ex changed his relationship with his mom and barely talks to her. She doesn't like the girl and according to what she told me, she does not believe in her heart that she is the right person for him.  She told me she was distraught about it but she doesn't know what to do except to accept it because he is her son.  Maybe it was a way for her to tell me that she was routing for us but it didn't work out... 

Last edited by HH (2/06/2017 10:59 pm)

2/07/2017 3:20 am  #79

HH wrote:

Thank you so much everyone.  Thank you for being so uplifting in this difficult time for me. Blue thank you for the links.

I guess what's difficult for me to understand is he is thinking of me and he does miss me - but while missing me and thinking of me, he made the decision to move forward with someone else.  He can think about me all he wants but that doesn't mean he doesn't think about this girl as much and that she is right for him.  Im not sure.  I guess with LOA they say time doesn't matter - so it can be a year, five more years, however long it takes.

Also, it's working so if I stop doing the technique, does the bucket stay full or does it get cleared out?  Last night was the first night in more than 6 months that I didn't do the technique.  

I am in the shock feeling more than anything at this point.  But I will keep my head up.  I appreciate you all.

No !!!!! Just no !!!!!
You think he thinks about her !!!!!!!! Bullshit !!!!!
With all the work you have been doing there is no way he can think of anyone else except you !!!!! 
If he was thinking so much about her and cared for her then I don't think he would have gone ahead and proposed.
When humans have someone else in their mind all the time, feel things for someone else all the time while they are with someone else, we call it emotional cheating.
I am not saying your man is a bad person. No. Not at all.
What I saying is that if he proposed to her while having feelings only for you then he doesn't really care and think about her. If he was thinking of her or her well being, then he would have backed off.
I could be wrong. But still, this is what I think.
Don't you give up HH !!!!

RISE

2/07/2017 3:51 am  #80

emmiline wrote:

^Hi Aphrodite11, great to see you back. How are you??

Old threads (inactive for 30 days) were purged a couple of months back.

I am great emmiline !!!! working on myself !!!!

And wwwwhaaaat !!!!!
Nooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!! That can't be true !!!!!!!!!!!
I had bookmarked some !!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were useful !!!!!!!!!!
Is there no way to have them back !!!!!!!!!!

RISE

Board footera