LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2016 10:53 pm  #1

It doesn't work :(

It's not working at all. I have been doing it since October 11th, 2016, don't get me wrong..I want it to work but it just doesn't. This is tough to accept. My boyfriend is overseas and has been too busy to contact me. Nothing has happened. I'm more upset than anything that he could be so horrible. I guess I just needed to vent. Thanks for reading everyone. Have a good night. 

12/12/2016 12:14 am  #2

Re: It doesn't work :(

I am in the same boat - I've been doing it since September and I haven't seen signs that it is working, but I am keeping my faith. I've read and I've received feedback that it takes time and not lose hope!!  Read DC's advice on my post, it was so helpful for me to gain back the confidence... 

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1510

12/12/2016 1:22 am  #3

BuyMeTiffany's wrote:

It's not working at all. I have been doing it since October 11th, 2016, don't get me wrong..I want it to work but it just doesn't. This is tough to accept. My boyfriend is overseas and has been too busy to contact me. Nothing has happened. I'm more upset than anything that he could be so horrible. I guess I just needed to vent. Thanks for reading everyone. Have a good night. 

I'm sorry you feel that way but I think you're expecting way too much in so little of time and that's where you're going wrong! 1- is detachment after you do the technique 2- is feeling it real and if you were doing that then you would be already believing you have the relationship you desire! Sweetie please stop counting the days hours and minutes not "hearing" from him instead spend them working on yourself being ok not "hearing" from him! Please believe me and so many other women and men on this forum IT WORKS NOT JUST SOME OF THE TIME EVERYTIME!!! Once you realize that and let it go I swear I know for a fact you will soon be "hearing" from him and "feeling" his energy while you're doing the technique it's almost going to freak you out I know at first it did for me! Now I feel his energy all the time and I love it because I know when he's thinking of me and if you keep it up you will too with your soon to be hubby!! Please keep it up and don't lose faith my dear!!!💞

12/12/2016 4:38 pm  #4

Thanks for your response. Last night was really tough...the holidays are really getting to me. I have been focusing on myself...its so tough to go through this..my last hope of trying to salvage my relationship was this book. I bough the meditations but not the books yet. Is that bad? I have been doing the meditations a few times a week since October. I'm sorry if my title seems rude I like Lanie she is so nice and really helpful but this is not working for me and I even listen to Abraham Hicks every morning and sometimes throughout the day and when I go to bed. 

Last edited by BuyMeTiffany's (12/12/2016 5:44 pm)

12/12/2016 5:30 pm  #5

The methods absolutely work. When I first started, I was curious to prove to myself that they do work too. My suggestion would be to increase your trust by picking another target that you see on a daily basis. You don't have to go and do the method everyday but do enough to see it work for yourself. You don't have to do full meditations. 5-10 minutes is plenty. And you see the most pronounced effects with BWD. Have fun with it. Take the methods out for a spin and really see what they can do. You will gain confidence in seeing how men react.

And as you gain trust, it'll be more enjoyable and detached calling out to your boyfriend because you'll know that it works.

And as for the holidays, know that your boyfriend is with you energetically. You can access him and talk to him anytime and he is there. If I have a momentary lapse, all I do is bring him in front of me for a few seconds in my mind, and hear him say "I'm always with you and I love you". That gives me the reassurance and relief I need to keep going with my day without the insecurity. Some days I don't do it at all, and other days maybe a dozen or more times if I need to be soothed.

Last edited by DC (12/12/2016 5:37 pm)

12/12/2016 5:46 pm  #6

I really don't see too many men throughout the day! LMAO I know that sounds crazy but I don't...is it okay to maybe use it on like a goal? Like advancing at work or something to see if it works? lol 

12/12/2016 5:50 pm  #7

Sure. Collie and some others have been using it for that. As long as you can equate the two and tell yourself it works with your boyfriend because it works with your goal, you're set. I just suggested another man because it's easier to get your mind wrapped around similar things. But, if another goal works for you, give it a go 😀

12/12/2016 5:55 pm  #8

DC wrote:

Sure. Collie and some others have been using it for that. As long as you can equate the two and tell yourself it works with your boyfriend because it works with your goal, you're set. I just suggested another man because it's easier to get your mind wrapped around similar things. But, if another goal works for you, give it a go 😀

Okay I'll try that! thank you, lol you don't even know how much I want this to work. I maybe will buy the books soon...I only bought the manifestations and read this forum. 

12/12/2016 5:56 pm  #9

The books are concise and well written with a good twist of humour. I'm sure you'll enjoy them when you read them.

12/12/2016 11:01 pm  #10

BuyMeTiffany's wrote:

DC wrote:

Okay I'll try that! thank you, lol you don't even know how much I want this to work. I maybe will buy the books soon...I only bought the manifestations and read this forum. 

Sweetie the book is fundamental please when you get a chance buy it! You will not be disappointed!💞

Board footera