LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2016 4:20 pm  #1

Success Story

For anyone doubting the process here's a story for you...

So for the past 4 months or so me and my ex were not talking AT ALL. I would contact him periodically with neutral conversation starters and he would just ignore me. I knew he saw my messages but he just didn't want to talk to me. He even said those exact words to one of my friends.

On Thanksgiving I wished him a happy Thanksgiving. He said nothing. A week or so later I came across the PW book and immediately felt really good about the whole thing. I visualized several times a day for about two weeks and felt a dramatic change within myself (like i was really reaching him and making a difference) but still nothing changed outside of me and I became doubtful because he wasn't contacting me. Eventually I decided to ignore my doubt and just feel good no matter what happened with my ex. Lanie says not to contact your ex but I did anyways because I felt inspired to do so and..... WOW.

All i can say is what is happening can only be explained by PW. We have been talking for days now and I can tell he is into the conversations because he replies to even my one word boring texts. I think any girl knows that when you say something like "ya", "lol" or something short like that a guy will usually just stop replying because there is nothing to say right? Well my ex keeps trying to make the conversation continue. This is tremendous progress and you know what the best part is? I don't feel nearly as good about bringing him back as I do about knowing my own inner power. My life feels magical knowing I can drastically change unwanted circumstances like that! And in a matter of weeks! THANK YOU LANIE for helping me awaken my inner power!

If anyone wants to hear some of my exact processes I would be glad to add them here for you. I just didn't feel like typing it all out if no one cared haha. I came up with a lot of my own ideas to go along with Lanie's exercise and I believe they made a big difference.

Last edited by blondie444 (12/14/2016 4:23 pm)

12/14/2016 4:32 pm  #2

Re: Success Story

Definitely share we what you do personally.

blondie444 wrote:

So for the past 4 months or so me and my ex were not talking AT ALL. I would contact him periodically with neutral conversation starters and he would just ignore me. I knew he saw my messages but he just didn't want to talk to me. He even said those exact words to one of my friends.

On Thanksgiving I wished him a happy Thanksgiving. He said nothing. A week or so later I came across the PW book and immediately felt really good about the whole thing. I visualized several times a day for about two weeks and felt a dramatic change within myself (like i was really reaching him and making a difference) but still nothing changed outside of me and I became doubtful because he wasn't contacting me. Eventually I decided to ignore my doubt and just feel good no matter what happened with my ex. Lanie says not to contact your ex but I did anyways because I felt inspired to do so and..... WOW.

All i can say is what is happening can only be explained by PW. We have been talking for days now and I can tell he is into the conversations because he replies to even my one word boring texts. I think any girl knows that when you say something like "ya", "lol" or something short like that a guy will usually just stop replying because there is nothing to say right? Well my ex keeps trying to make the conversation continue. This is tremendous progress and you know what the best part is? I don't feel nearly as good about bringing him back as I do about knowing my own inner power. My life feels magical knowing I can drastically change unwanted circumstances like that! And in a matter of weeks! THANK YOU LANIE for helping me awaken my inner power!

If anyone wants to hear some of my exact processes I would be glad to add them here for you. I just didn't feel like typing it all out if no one cared haha. I came up with a lot of my own ideas to go along with Lanie's exercise and I believe they made a big difference.

12/14/2016 4:59 pm  #3

My personal Approach:
In order to feel good feelings about my ex I created a playlist of love songs/songs about guys missing girls and I kept listening to my playlist throughout each day and would imagine him hearing the song and thinking about me (Lanie mentions something similar in her book). This really helped me feel like he was missing me for real.

I would visualize him sitting around his room feeling sad and missing me. I would see him looking at his phone thinking of things to text me, looking at my social media sites and my pictures adoringly. I would imagine him at work kind of dragging along because he was sad and missed me.

honestly it felt so real to me. I really felt him missing me. I started to feel bad about making him so sad that I began focusing more on him feeling really good at the thought of me. I made myself a light in his life. I thought about him being sad and then thinking of me and feeling better.

I collected old pictures of us and looked at them before I visualized to make it feel more real.

I would think throughout the day "he misses me" and feel confident that he really missed me.

I did some remote seduction but it was more lovey dovey than sexual because I want a romantic relationship not something entirely sexual.

Theres more that I did and I'll add more later when I have more time!

Last edited by blondie444 (12/14/2016 5:00 pm)

12/14/2016 5:24 pm  #4

Cool! Cause I have my Playlist already. I made a power point slide show with the "end result" using our pics. It's interesting you say you can feel his emotions, cause I swear there are moments when I'm overwhelmed with feeling a longing towards me from him. It's just a really strong feeling out of nowhere. So, I appreciate this a lot!!! Thank you for sharing.

blondie444 wrote:

My personal Approach:
In order to feel good feelings about my ex I created a playlist of love songs/songs about guys missing girls and I kept listening to my playlist throughout each day and would imagine him hearing the song and thinking about me (Lanie mentions something similar in her book). This really helped me feel like he was missing me for real.

I would visualize him sitting around his room feeling sad and missing me. I would see him looking at his phone thinking of things to text me, looking at my social media sites and my pictures adoringly. I would imagine him at work kind of dragging along because he was sad and missed me.

honestly it felt so real to me. I really felt him missing me. I started to feel bad about making him so sad that I began focusing more on him feeling really good at the thought of me. I made myself a light in his life. I thought about him being sad and then thinking of me and feeling better.

I collected old pictures of us and looked at them before I visualized to make it feel more real.

I would think throughout the day "he misses me" and feel confident that he really missed me.

I did some remote seduction but it was more lovey dovey than sexual because I want a romantic relationship not something entirely sexual.

Last edited by mrstkg (12/14/2016 5:24 pm)

12/14/2016 5:27 pm  #5

I also really like you said you made him happy at the thought of you!!

blondie444 wrote:

My personal Approach:

12/14/2016 8:26 pm  #6

I haven't heard of the PowerPoint thing I love that idea! I might have to try that because I am looking out for a new technique to add to my day. Thanks!

12/14/2016 11:29 pm  #7

So great! Thanks for sharing!!! 😘

12/15/2016 12:02 am  #8

Blondie 444. . Does he or has he actually said what you visualized him saying to you?

12/15/2016 1:16 am  #9

Congrats! Can you share some of the songs you're using?

12/15/2016 2:09 am  #10

blondie444 wrote:

Β Awesomeness!!!πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Board footera