LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2016 1:33 pm  #1

Unblocked

Hi everyone,

A while back my ex blocked me on Facebook. It was an account that was only ever used between him and I. Our final conversation I still retain in my messages section, and until recently it said "you can't reply to this message". Then a couple of months back I noticed he had changed the profile pic of that account (that shows up on the old message). He had chosen some random model or actress or something, and I knew it was just to irritate me. I wasn't bothered, and in fact I felt quite pleased since to me it showed he wanted a reaction out of me.

Then a month ago I noticed he had unblocked me on that account. The "you can't reply to this message" had disappeared, and if I want to, I can message him. 

But I don't want to message him at all. He behaved very badly in the past and I want him to reach out to me first. 

I have moved on to a relationship with someone else, but still the feelings for this man remain and I would like if we could at least have some sort of friendship. But the fact he has unblocked me and does nothing is frustrating to me. It's like he is expecting me to make the first move. How can I make the first move when he was the one who ended the relationship in the first place?

So I'm feeling confused about what action to take.

12/17/2016 4:17 pm  #2

Re: Unblocked

I agree. He has unblocked you, but wants you to make the first move. I would be tempted to let him sweat. Just wait and see what he does next. Have you been doing any visualisations to get him back?

12/17/2016 7:50 pm  #3

I agree. Don't say a thing to him. Just make it look like you're having a grand old time without him. 

12/18/2016 9:37 am  #4

aligemini wrote:

I agree. He has unblocked you, but wants you to make the first move. I would be tempted to let him sweat. Just wait and see what he does next. Have you been doing any visualisations to get him back?

Thanks aligemini,

Yes, I have been using PW once or twice a day. I had been using it for a while, and last summer he contacted me and said all the things I had been imagining. At first it was like a dream come true, and all the love poured out of him,but he was harboring a lot of resentment and later lashed out at me (verbally), and so we fought and didn't get back together. Then in September he created two false FB accounts and added me, pretending to be someone else. I was really quite happy about that, but he did some awful things (trying to make me jealous) and I messaged him, telling him I knew who it was, and to stop doing this. I then unfriended him. A week later he either blocked me or closed those accounts. Since then all that has happened is what I mentioned in this post. It's highly likely he thinks I hate him, because he really went over the top last time. That may be putting him off, I guess. Or maybe it's that he wants me to contact first so he maintains the upper hand.

Oh, there's something I forgot to mention which is superweird: the day he unblocked me I did a visualization where I mentally "stepped into his body" so that I "became" him. Once there, I experienced a lot of emotions (missing me badly, etc) and then I imagined him taking his smartphone and going through all the processes of unblocking me on FB. Finally I imagined lying down on the bed, looking at the ceiling, and feeling nervous, with butterflies in the stomach. Finally I stepped out of him and ended the visualization. And that night I just got the sudden urge to check, and I found I was unblocked.

Last edited by BettyBlue (12/18/2016 9:52 am)

12/18/2016 9:40 am  #5

Sushi wrote:

I agree. Don't say a thing to him. Just make it look like you're having a grand old time without him. 

Thank you. Yes, you're right, and I won't say a word. My whole intuition is warning me not to reach out even though sometimes it's tempting.

12/18/2016 11:48 am  #6

BettyBlue wrote:

Oh, there's something I forgot to mention which is superweird: the day he unblocked me I did a visualization where I mentally "stepped into his body" so that I "became" him. Once there, I experienced a lot of emotions (missing me badly, etc) and then I imagined him taking his smartphone and going through all the processes of unblocking me on FB. Finally I imagined lying down on the bed, looking at the ceiling, and feeling nervous, with butterflies in the stomach. Finally I stepped out of him and ended the visualization. And that night I just got the sudden urge to check, and I found I was unblocked.

Great job! Especially the butterflies! Those detailed feelings really help. 

12/19/2016 5:41 am  #7

Thanks Sushi. 

12/20/2016 9:59 pm  #8

BettyBlue wrote:

aligemini wrote:

Thanks aligemini,

Yes, I have been using PW once or twice a day. I had been using it for a while, and last summer he contacted me and said all the things I had been imagining. At first it was like a dream come true, and all the love poured out of him,but he was harboring a lot of resentment and later lashed out at me (verbally), and so we fought and didn't get back together. Then in September he created two false FB accounts and added me, pretending to be someone else. I was really quite happy about that, but he did some awful things (trying to make me jealous) and I messaged him, telling him I knew who it was, and to stop doing this. I then unfriended him. A week later he either blocked me or closed those accounts. Since then all that has happened is what I mentioned in this post. It's highly likely he thinks I hate him, because he really went over the top last time. That may be putting him off, I guess. Or maybe it's that he wants me to contact first so he maintains the upper hand.

i just wanted to ask if you have any tips on this technique ?  I also would like to experience for myself how he's feeling or thinking because his actions shows me he cares but he always claims otherwise and keeps pushing me away so he doesn't have to face his feelings (or so, his friends say)

12/27/2016 1:45 pm  #9

nikki wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

aligemini wrote:

Thanks aligemini,

i just wanted to ask if you have any tips on this technique ?  I also would like to experience for myself how he's feeling or thinking because his actions shows me he cares but he always claims otherwise and keeps pushing me away so he doesn't have to face his feelings (or so, his friends say)

Yes. I kind of adapted the idea from a remote viewing recording by a woman called Laura Di Giorgio (Deep Trance Now). I understand Laura has passed away recently, and her website and the recordings may not be available anymore. But anyway...
I got into a general relaxed state and imagined my "energy body" in front of me (in my mind this was a golden version of me). I stepped into this energy body as if stepping into a jumpsuit, and then once in there, viewing the world from this new energy body, I transported myself to the place where I imagined my guy to be. In this case I found him in the garden of his house. I looked at him for a few moments, and then I "stepped into" his body/mind, again, like stepping into a jumpsuit. From there I was viewing the world from "his" eyes, feeling "his" feelings, etc. For that time I was "him". I remember I/he looked around the garden and saw a tree that he had planted and shown me all the progress,seeing how tall it had grown. I felt a yearning in my heart for me and I felt myself missing me terribly. I (he) got out my smartphone and began looking at photos of me. His fingers were my fingers in that moment.  I made it super realistic by hearing his father's voice calling him and answering him in an impatient voice. Then on impulse I/he rushed into the house, into the bedroom, and from there I/he did all the processes of logging into that facebook account and unblocking me. Then my heart was beating and I lay back on the bed, feeling those butterflies in the stomach, feeling nervous. Then after a few more moments I stepped out of my guy and ended the visualization. 

So ..just adapt it for your own particular needs. I have gotten good results from this on two occasions.

12/27/2016 6:36 pm  #10

Wow BettyBlue I feel that you really have a fabulous ability to manifest and thus you could use this to bring your guy back to you at any time, if you wished, or have a situation with him that you are happy with. Thanks for telling us all about the techniques you have used and keep us updated

Board footera