LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 3:39 am  #1

Question about vision boards

I'm not sure if you guys talk about vision boards a lot but I've heard about people using vision boards and I heard it has worked for people. I have a question about vision boards and this may seem strange to people. I used to talk to these two girls briefly in college. I'm still in college but anyway I haven't really seen and talk to them since. I was thinking of using the vision boards and of course Lanie's methods too to manifest a friendship with them. Can Lanie's methods work if I never had a past history with them at all?

I was also thinking of using pictures of them with their friends and putting them on a vision board and then, this is where it may seem odd, so tell me if it's a bad idea or good idea, I was thinking of photoshopping myself into the pictures of them and their friends. I want to manifest being friends with them so that's why I thought of that idea. So will that help manifest being friends with them and will that help to manifest them somehow reaching out to me?

12/19/2016 6:01 am  #2

Re: Question about vision boards

I've used very basic vision boards (I mean REALLY basic - childlike drawings made in simple black or blue ink) a few times with success. The way you suggest doing it using photoshop sounds great, and using Lanie's method in conjunction would be super-potent.

12/19/2016 1:02 pm  #3

BettyBlue wrote:

I've used very basic vision boards (I mean REALLY basic - childlike drawings made in simple black or blue ink) a few times with success. The way you suggest doing it using photoshop sounds great, and using Lanie's method in conjunction would be super-potent.

Oh, great Yeah, I think doing the vision board and Lanie's methods together will make it strong and powerful enough to manifest what I want. I'll come back with updates when something happens.

What exactly did you manifest with your vision boards? And when did you start it and when did you see that you manifested something? Did you use Lanie's methods along with using vision boards?

12/19/2016 3:32 pm  #4

We had a thread on vision boards but i assume it was purged recently.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/19/2016 7:00 pm  #5

emmiline wrote:

We had a thread on vision boards but i assume it was purged recently.

Oh, I didn't know that. My bad. Have you used vision boards before?

Board footera