LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2016 2:53 pm  #1

It worked, he showed up at my door with flowers

to spend Christmas with me. Wow I don't know what to think..not sure what is happening. I wrote down in my journal that I wanted him to come home early and show up with flowers. I love flowers. Well he has to go back in a few days but he's here now and he showed up with pretty red roses. Is it a coincidence? Omg I'm kinda shocked right now sorry if I seem weird. 

12/24/2016 3:52 pm  #2

Re: It worked, he showed up at my door with flowers

Congrats. When you're head is clear (lol) I would love to hear the details of how you manifested this scenario. Have a great time.

BuyMeTiffany's wrote:

to spend Christmas with me. Wow I don't know what to think..not sure what is happening. I wrote down in my journal that I wanted him to come home early and show up with flowers. I love flowers. Well he has to go back in a few days but he's here now and he showed up with pretty red roses. Is it a coincidence? Omg I'm kinda shocked right now sorry if I seem weird. 

12/24/2016 5:59 pm  #3

Never a coincidence my dear! This was all you and the universe making things happen ;) I love it! Keep it up 

12/24/2016 6:36 pm  #4

Wow that's incredible! And you've heard nothing from him since October too! I would like a Christmas or New years miracle too! It's been since the end of September for me..around the same amount of time..

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

12/25/2016 2:02 am  #5

That's great Congrats happy for you (happy)

12/29/2016 2:09 pm  #6

Hey everyone. my bf went back to work....it was a nice week together. He stayed the whole time over my place and we went to eat, watch movies etc. I'm not really sure how I got it to work because I was very doubtful the whole time. I did write a few sentences in this tiny notebook and I read it a couple times and carried it around with me. I listened to a ton of abraham hicks though..not sure if that had anything to do with it. I'm honestly still a bit shocked and confused about what just happened lol. Isn't that kinda sad? I'm still doubtful and keep thinking it had to just be a coincidence or something. Maybe this is why a lot of people don't follow the law of attraction? They are just TOO skeptical? They can't believe how powerful it is? I want to get married, I wonder if I can make that happen lol.

12/30/2016 9:09 am  #7

There are no coincidences! YOU did this! So be proud! Congrats on you success! 😘

1/02/2017 9:18 pm  #8

thanks everyone..quick question..the things that I wrote down happened but not EXACTLY the way I wanted. So for example I wanted him to come home early which he did but he had to go back over seas. Does that mean I need to practice more? Or are some things just not possible?

1/02/2017 9:31 pm  #9

BuyMeTiffany's wrote:

thanks everyone..quick question..the things that I wrote down happened but not EXACTLY the way I wanted. So for example I wanted him to come home early which he did but he had to go back over seas. Does that mean I need to practice more? Or are some things just not possible?

It is possible - but do you want him to stay home permanently?...or just stay home more? Write down specifically what you want.

1/31/2017 1:17 pm  #10

He's back home! He is no longer deployed. I meant to come back and tell you all....I'm still scared about how I did this. Did I really do this? He was sent back home from deployment and is now working about 1 hour or so away from my home. 

Board footera