LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2016 9:46 pm  #1

It worked....BUT

So my poi and I have had NO contact for almost 2 months.
We didn't fight or argue..he just stopped returning my texts...
I've done pw on him everyday and bwd occasionally.
So at midnight I FINALLY get a text saying Merry Christmas with my name.
I was sleeping..I woke up at 1am saw his text and replied back Merry Christmas his name.
That was it!!! No further texts!!!! Wth???
Can ANYONE explain???
I REFUSE to text him... it's his turn to man up.

Last edited by Snoopy828 (12/25/2016 9:47 pm)

12/25/2016 10:52 pm  #2

Re: It worked....BUT

Snoopy828 wrote:

I was sleeping..I woke up at 1am saw his text and replied back Merry Christmas his name.
Can ANYONE explain???

He's still thinking about you! Don't text him wait until he comes to you...

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

12/26/2016 7:37 am  #3

Thanks Annanwater..that's what I keep telling myself...then I think why the hell did he even bother if he wasn't going to reply??,

12/27/2016 8:58 am  #4

Snoopy828 wrote:

Can ANYONE explain???

What do you want him to text back.

I get you would have liked it to turn into a conversation, but it didn't. However he reached out so know that you are on his mind. You are being shown the glimpse that you are moving in the right direction. Don't like negativity slow down your momentum.

Just be happy and get back to doing you

12/27/2016 6:59 pm  #5

Thank you osiascalm. .. I'm so frazzled as to WHY...and is he waiting for me to say more?
Of course I thought THIS text was going to be our new beginning. .. but I am confident. ..that I AM on his mind ....STILL!!

12/28/2016 9:35 am  #6

It's working but for the moment I think he's waiting for you to do most of the reaching out. This is what is happening to me in a way. My ex ublocked me, but makes no other move. That can be frustrating, but the main thing is that you are on his mind.  Keep cool and keep on lashing at him with that pw. 

Last edited by BettyBlue (12/28/2016 9:37 am)

12/28/2016 10:26 am  #7

Lol..thanks Bettyblue..I refuse to reach out to him...he wants me he obviously still has my number...he knows where I work..he WILL chase me this time.

1/02/2017 6:28 am  #8

Hi Snoopy

The same thing happened to me over NYE.  I am over the moon that the barriers are starting to come down.  I don't need or want anymore than that at this stage.   Rather than look at the negative that the conversation didn't take off, stay positive with the fact you are on his mind and he clearly misses you. I agree with Oasiscalm, why allow any negativity to come into it when you have PW and BWD in your arsenal!  Eventually it will be  HIM chasing YOU!!   You don't need to take any action on texting.  You don't have to wait for him to break the silence anymore .  Most importantly you will never have to wonder if it's working, because it clearly is!  

I am just relieved that I don't have to worry about the silence anymore.  It feels like a weight has been lifted off and doing the meditations from that place, can only hold more power.  It will be exactly the same for you sister! 

Stay positive!!!!

1/02/2017 8:42 pm  #9

Thank you... here's a quick update. ..after his merry Christmas text..there was no contact till new years day he again texted and wished me a happy new years. .. I wished him the same back.. then much to my surprise he started a conversation. .he texted over an hour when he had to go to bed.
He texted this morning telling me he was exhausted. .we texted for a bit... then BOOM no reply since this afternoon.
Again I will NOT reach out to him.
He did say I was on his mind..so I KNOW it's working and he soon will be mine AGAIN

1/02/2017 9:07 pm  #10

Snoopy, he's probably busy right now. Give him some time.
I'm so happy for you that you got a New Years text though  
Things are going so wonderful for you, please stay positive and keep going!!! You can do it!!

Board footera