LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2017 9:11 pm  #11

Re: It worked....BUT

Well we're talking but he's DEFINITELY not the guy he was..he's cold and distant..very sexual texts...,which he NEVER did before. I only do pw on him. I don't know what to do!!! I haven't seen him.. yet.  The ONLY think he said that I make him say is that I was on his mind. Wth?

1/03/2017 9:31 pm  #12

Snoopy828 wrote:

Well we're talking but he's DEFINITELY not the guy he was..he's cold and distant..very sexual texts...,which he NEVER did before. I only do pw on him. I don't know what to do!!! I haven't seen him.. yet.  The ONLY think he said that I make him say is that I was on his mind. Wth?

Wait, Snoopy. What are you saying and doing in your PW sessions? That can contribute to it a lot. Or, he may have more romantic feelings and he hiding it under sexual ones. Continue doing them, but see if you can make the love/caring portion more intense.

1/03/2017 10:24 pm  #13

Thank Blue .. I tell him he loves me...and knew the 1st day he saw me I would be his wife, that he wants NO other woman but me...and wants our home in the country with 2 dogs.
He's been such an ass... this is killing me..it's like WHY did you come back to be nasty?
Today he told me he had an "appointment" I  haven't heard from him all night. I think he's on a date.  I as usual will NOT contact him.

1/03/2017 10:30 pm  #14

Snoopy828 wrote:

Thank Blue .. I tell him he loves me...and knew the 1st day he saw me I would be his wife, that he wants NO other woman but me...and wants our home in the country with 2 dogs.
He's been such an ass... this is killing me..it's like WHY did you come back to be nasty?
Today he told me he had an "appointment" I haven't heard from him all night. I think he's on a date. I as usual will NOT contact him.

Don't contact him at all. If it makes you feel better - go NC. Do your thing and wait until he reaches out.

1/04/2017 6:58 am  #15

Thanks Blue... I deleted his number last night. 
I will not be treated this way.
Nor will I contact him.
I wanted to give him a piece of my mind this morning. .. but decided against it.
We are now officially NO contact. ..AGAIN. 

1/04/2017 3:19 pm  #16

Sorry Snoopy, no contact is the way to go for now. If he does initiate contact let him know he crossed a line with how he has been treating you and talking to you.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/04/2017 11:26 pm  #17

So he DID text me today..and was very rude...he says maybe we'll talk later... I said no need.  Lol. I pw him and about 4 hrs later he texted and asked if I was still working he wanted to come to my job.
I told him I was getting ready to leave.. he then asked if I had eaten yet. I told him no. He asked me to meet him for dinner!!! I did and we spoke about why he did what he did.. (stopped talking for NO reason ) we had a wonderful night. He WAS his old self. I love him!!! And I KNOW,he loves me.  Now granted he HAS not said anything I visualize him saying.. I'm wondering if his actions can be HIS words? This works ladies!!! I will pw him now,and keep it up till he FINALLY admits he has feelings!!!

1/05/2017 1:22 am  #18

Snoopy828 wrote:

So he DID text me today..and was very rude...he says maybe we'll talk later... I said no need. Lol. I pw him and about 4 hrs later he texted and asked if I was still working he wanted to come to my job.
I told him I was getting ready to leave.. he then asked if I had eaten yet. I told him no. He asked me to meet him for dinner!!! I did and we spoke about why he did what he did.. (stopped talking for NO reason ) we had a wonderful night. He WAS his old self. I love him!!! And I KNOW,he loves me. Now granted he HAS not said anything I visualize him saying.. I'm wondering if his actions can be HIS words? This works ladies!!! I will pw him now,and keep it up till he FINALLY admits he has feelings!!!

I'm glad you had a nice dinner. You are doing so great at maintaining NC. I alternate between PW ad BWD..but it seems like you do mostly PW..maybe I should do that hmmm.. I like the way BWD makes me feel though.

I didn't hear anything on XMas or New Years . But I know he'll come around again...I know it...

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

1/10/2017 11:00 pm  #19

So a new update...my guy has been in touch we've gone out a few times.
Today he left his phone..and yes I went thru it.. there was nothing but naked pictures of women and sexting. So my lovelies I'm done. I will cut the cord tomorrow. .he's a pig and a liar and someone I do NOT want in my life. This DEFINITELY works... just be careful what we want. I knew he had some skeletonsin his closet..but NOTHING like this.
I deserve better. )

1/10/2017 11:10 pm  #20

Snoopy828 wrote:

So a new update...my guy has been in touch we've gone out a few times.
Today he left his phone..and yes I went thru it.. there was nothing but naked pictures of women and sexting. So my lovelies I'm done. I will cut the cord tomorrow. .he's a pig and a liar and someone I do NOT want in my life. This DEFINITELY works... just be careful what we want. I knew he had some skeletonsin his closet..but NOTHING like this.
I deserve better. )

Disgusting. You deserve nothing but the best, Snoopy. I'm sorry you worked and put all that love out and made an effort for him to turn out like this. Just know karma is going to get his ass, she always does! And you will find someone who treats you like the queen you are!

Board footera