LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2017 7:15 am  #21

Re: It worked....BUT

Thank you Blue...
Funny thing is I'm not mad or upset.. I'm just amazed how one person is such a liar and manipulator.
I  will send him ALL the best..and move on to my original poi.
Who's actually a good man.

1/11/2017 7:59 am  #22

Snoopy828 wrote:

Thank you Blue...
Funny thing is I'm not mad or upset.. I'm just amazed how one person is such a liar and manipulator.
I  will send him ALL the best..and move on to my original poi.
Who's actually a good man.

Good! Yes, do not be mad or upset. If you want, do one last PW on him and tell him, "I am a queen and you will regret losing me." And send his sorry ass on his way! You got this, we are all rooting for you!! This experience only makes you stronger for your original POI. Good Luck Hun!!

1/11/2017 11:09 pm  #23

Thanks Blue... when I had his phone yesterday. .I deleted All my pictures. .and my contact information from it. He texted me today telling me cute move..lol. I didn't reply just hit delete. 
Over this!

1/11/2017 11:12 pm  #24

Snoopy828 wrote:

Thanks Blue... when I had his phone yesterday. .I deleted All my pictures. .and my contact information from it. He texted me today telling me cute move..lol. I didn't reply just hit delete. 
Over this!

Proud of you!!

He wants to play games and it's sad because he lost the grand prize (you). Just wait till it hits him and watch him crawl back!!

1/12/2017 9:23 am  #25

Thanks Blue...I honestly don't know if I want him back after seeing the things I saw in his phone. I'm etremly confused right now as one point I REALLY cared about him..and had such faith that he was mine.

1/12/2017 9:36 am  #26

Thanks Blue...I honestly don't know if I want him back after seeing the things I saw in his phone. I'm etremly confused right now as one point I REALLY cared about him..and had such faith that he was mine.

Board footera