LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2016 2:02 am  #1

He's pushing me away.

Hi all,

I just wanted to know how you cope with being pushed away from the person you love? I love my man and our situation is complicated...I've been doing PW and BWD for the past few days in the morning and night. He has reached out and has told me he misses me, called me gorgeous, etc. But all of a sudden it's like there's a switch and he's acting cold to me. I know he's trying to push me away and I have faith and I know this is all working but it still stings. How do you cope with it? I've been doing PW and BWD and then letting it go with confidence and watching something funny to distract myself and yet I still feel a bit hurt.

12/26/2016 2:17 am  #2

Re: He's pushing me away.

Take this as a positive sign. He feels strong emotion toward you and he's trying to figure out how to cope. Use the techniques and keep yourself busy taking care of you.

12/26/2016 2:32 am  #3

DC wrote:

Take this as a positive sign. He feels strong emotion toward you and he's trying to figure out how to cope. Use the techniques and keep yourself busy taking care of you.

Thank you, DC. I'm trying, I really am. I know it's working because as soon as I started doing the techniques we have been talking so much more and we were doing good and then boom - he's gone cold and all of a sudden isn't replying or giving me super short replies. Just stings because I got so excited and happy lol.

I'm going to continue doing the techniques but I'll probably just keep my distance for the time being.

12/26/2016 3:49 am  #4

Damn. Now he said some BS along the lines of, "I don't want to be with a woman ever again, I just want to be free and not commit." 

wow. I don't even know what to say or do.

12/26/2016 4:30 am  #5

He pushs you away.
I know it's painful but you have to move on and yes why not still do the thecnique and care on moving on.
Eventually when you don't care he will make his mind up.

12/26/2016 4:33 am  #6

Also he sound quite lost on himself. Quite confuse
Stay away give him some time. Go Nc why still in contact when he behave this way? Xx

12/26/2016 4:42 am  #7

Linda wrote:

Stay away give him some time. Go Nc why still in contact when he behave this way? Xx

I don't know, Linda. I guess part of me wants so deeply to prove to him I'm not like the other abusive, destructive women he has been with. Part of me wants so deeply to prove that I'm worth taking a final chance on because I'm a good woman with a good heart. I know I'm a gift. I'm intelligent, sweet, beautiful, loving, caring. I just wish he could see it and make up his mind because it feels like half the time he wants me and the other half he is pushing me away. He is so lost, very lost. I'm trying to help him find the way but I see I can't do that anymore.

12/26/2016 10:16 am  #8

Blue wrote:

Linda wrote:

I don't know, Linda. I guess part of me wants so deeply to prove to him I'm not like the other abusive, destructive women he has been with. Part of me wants so deeply to prove that I'm worth taking a final chance on because I'm a good woman with a good heart. I know I'm a gift. I'm intelligent, sweet, beautiful, loving, caring. I just wish he could see it and make up his mind because it feels like half the time he wants me and the other half he is pushing me away. He is so lost, very lost. I'm trying to help him find the way but I see I can't do that anymore.

No you can't do that, besides have you realised that man don't like the nice girl that want to change then.
In my situation and your situation it's stay away complete.

This way he will miss you and you connect to him to influence him from a far.

12/26/2016 11:22 am  #9

Blue wrote:

Linda wrote:

Don't fall for that ! We've all been burned before. We've all been hurt before. Guys that act like they've been hurt more than anyone else in the world are usually covert narcissists. Don't jump through hoops to make him fall in love with you. Use PW and BWD and if you want, tell him he's safe to fall in love with you in there, but don't get caught up in his pouty bs in real life. Have him chase you, not the other way around.

12/26/2016 11:23 am  #10

Read about men and how they push and pull in relationships and how to deal with it, the best thing is to give them space and let them come back to you.
The good thing is you can use remote seduction while giving him space!

Board footera