LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2016 9:22 am  #11

Re: Does it truly work every time?

Blue wrote:

I read a pretty pessimistic post on Veronica's forum saying "no matter how much hyponisis or whatever you do, no one will do something they don't truly want to."

Yup, you got it...no technique will make a person do what they don't want to do. But here's the thing: when you keep using this kind of technique on a regular basis, eventually what happens is that, because they are getting the feelings for you, they eventually WANT to be with you. It's like DC says. It becomes their own free will and it becomes what they desire. In they end they are with you because they can't stop thinking about you and they want to be with you.

Last edited by BettyBlue (12/30/2016 9:37 am)

12/30/2016 9:30 am  #12

Blue wrote:

DC wrote:

Rather than looking at this purely through the eyes of faith, let's apply some logic.

Put yourself in his shoes for a moment. Say that you are constantly thinking about the same person over and over and over. You get sexually turned on over and over by the thoughts of the person doing RS. You are bombarded by loving feelings. You are constantly missing this person. How long would you be able to fight it? Soon, maybe in weeks or months, you are convinced you are in love with this person. Then what? Keep tormenting yourself or would you reach out? Even if he has free will, how long can a person keep going in that state??? You are also adding energy each time you do the techniques so it gets more and more intense.

He's in an incredibly difficult situation.

Long story short, his baby mama is an alcoholic and they're not together but he lives with her to provide for his daughter and he's saving money so he can move out, take her to court, etc. (he has health issues as well so the med bills take a hit on him too) and he's told me time and again that although he cares about me deeply and wants to be with me, he can't because his baby mama will kick him out if she finds out he's seeing me despite him being single and telling her they're not getting back together.

I know we will end up together in the end but in my sessions I make him tell me things like, "I'm moving out and buying a house for me and my daughter so we can have a better life. I love you." And I always make sure the sessions are extremely intense and full of love.

The only issue is we haven't been talking too much recently and had an argument on Monday (which he said sorry for so it's fine) but I'm trying so hard and sometimes I feel like it's not reaching him amist all the negativity.

I think you need to take the focus right off the obstacles. There can be all kinds of reasons why a person "can't" be with someone, but so many people do end up with the person they want anyway, against all the odds. If you take Neville Goddard, for example...if he thought of the obstacles then he would never have been able to be with the woman he loved. He was married to someone else and he was deeply religious. The situation could have seemed impossible if he'd let it be, but nevertheless, night after night he drifted off to sleep imagining the woman he loved sleeping in the bed beside his one, and him seeing the wedding ring on her finger that was proof of their marriage. And yes, it did all come to pass. 

12/30/2016 12:30 pm  #13

Wonderful point about Neville, Betty. Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful replies and being so kind! I am definitely taking everyone's words to heart and focusing on the positive! Much love to all of you xoxo

Board footera