LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/29/2016 2:15 pm  #1

What if it's just not meant to be?

I'm at a weird place, since I've decided to move on from this person a while ago and have stopped doing the technique on them. I've used the technique in other instances, (for example, when I didn't want something to go wrong or even to stop someone from discussing certain things so that we could all have a peaceful day lol. I've gotten it to work on a different ex and various situations so this isn't me doubting the technique. I can't doubt when I see all of the beautiful success stories😊) but I also can't help but wonder why it didn't work on my main person. I found Lanie's technique last year and pretty much had been applying it to said person for an entire year. Very detached, didn't really even focus all my attention on romance because I valued their friendship even more (& if we were to date again , well that would've been cool too.💛) This isn't a random person but someone I've known since I was very young . You'd think in an entire year, after doing this to the best of my ability (and reading all of you ladies' tips before I joined the forum as well ) they'd at least say hi ? Nothing at all.
I don't do the technique on them anymore because I felt I put enough energy in it.
Do you ladies ever get to a point where you think maybe the person just isn't meant to be in your life anymore? Did anyone stop completely and decide to try again?
Disclaimer : I know we're supposed to keep this place positive, I enjoy coming here to read positivity so I really hope I am not ruining the vibe. Also not attempting to dissuade anyone!

✨💛✨

12/29/2016 5:19 pm  #2

Re: What if it's just not meant to be?

wow good post, good questions... did you do the technique every day for a year?  
I am curious to know if anyone had a similar experience or the answers.  

I am in a situation where Ive been doing it for months with not even one sign, no hello, not even unblocking from fb.  So I can understand after a year how it can get too much... and how you feel the energy is wasted.  I was going to stop after new years... but i don't want to lose my faith.  

Do you believe he is the one for you?  A lot of it has to do with faith..

12/29/2016 6:05 pm  #3

HH wrote:

I am in a situation where Ive been doing it for months with not even one sign, no hello, not even unblocking from fb.  So I can understand after a year how it can get too much... and how you feel the energy is wasted.  I was going to stop after new years... but i don't want to lose my faith.  

Remember in Lanie's PW book she said that she knew her man could not get her off his mind and she never doubted it because she had faith. Then when he came back he told her he missed her every day! She never lost faith because she said she just knew. Also, remember she said she didn't use it every day and would sometimes do it every few days but because thoughts are "like a cloud" he still got the messages. 

I re-read both PW and BWD today and it's helped boost my positivity - I would def recommend re-reading them if you guys need some motivation. Also, keep in mind everyone's success stories and remember that thoughts are things and they do manifest and happen and reach the people you love - no matter what!

12/29/2016 6:30 pm  #4

HH wrote:

Hi HH,😊
When I first began, I'd do the technique every night before bed. I really enjoyed it because it's definitely a mood booster and I'd have vivid dreams of the person and whatnot . I was definitely feeling the love and people were noticing lol. If I felt myself becoming too attached, I'd stop.
So I was doing the technique constantly , then it became an 'off-and-on ' thing . (Which I thought was fine since the ladies have said it still works after you stop.)
I feel this person is very important to me. We lived in the same neighborhood growing up. We were best friends for a long time before even dating . So it was painful to not even get a simple response, when most of your memories are with this person. It's like how can you not miss me even a bit lol? (Hope that doesn't make me sound crazy !)
I'd actually encourage you that if your situation isn't upsetting you , keep going! Remember even though it didn't happen in my case some of the ladies , and Lanie herself ,did the techniques for a year before finding success. But they didn't dwell on the person. If it's making you feel resentful or you're feeling impatient , maybe take a break, try to understand what's under the surface that makes you feel this way.

✨💛✨

12/29/2016 6:39 pm  #5

Blue wrote:

Remember in Lanie's PW book she said that she knew her man could not get her off his mind and she never doubted it because she had faith. Then when he came back he told her he missed her every day! She never lost faith because she said she just knew. Also, remember she said she didn't use it every day and would sometimes do it every few days but because thoughts are "like a cloud" he still got the messages. 

I re-read both PW and BWD today and it's helped boost my positivity - I would def recommend re-reading them if you guys need some motivation. Also, keep in mind everyone's success stories and remember that thoughts are things and they do manifest and happen and reach the people you love - no matter what!

This is lovely advice💛. Though I've decided to let my person go , this could be helpful with my next guy lol. You and HH are definitely right about keeping faith . Maybe I wasn't keeping it constant enough .

✨💛✨

12/29/2016 8:40 pm  #6

Thanks Blue - that's a great reminder  I sometimes also re-read her books for motivation and to keep the faith going.   

Golden - thank you! it upsets me sometimes for sure and i get impatient.  and i totally understand how you think because i feel the same way - how does he not miss me??  sometimes i think this works better when only a few months passed after the break up.  for both of us, a year has passed and that's a long time.. 
if you want him back, maybe it's worth trying again?  

<3

12/30/2016 5:10 pm  #7

I have been doing the technique for 2.5 months solid. I have my days where I do it and then skip a day or so. While I have been able to manifest him back and us spending time together, he only ends up sticking around for a day or two and then disappears again. I saw him last night where he proceeded to tell me, after all this time post-break up, he still doesn't want to be in a relationship and that he sees himself being single all of next year as well. I don't have the desire or the patience to do what Lanie did for a whole year. I guess after a while, you get tired of trying and not getting the results you want. Sometimes, some things are just not meant to be. 

12/30/2016 5:19 pm  #8

wanderlusting wrote:

I have been doing the technique for 2.5 months solid. I have my days where I do it and then skip a day or so. While I have been able to manifest him back and us spending time together, he only ends up sticking around for a day or two and then disappears again. I saw him last night where he proceeded to tell me, after all this time post-break up, he still doesn't want to be in a relationship and that he sees himself being single all of next year as well. I don't have the desire or the patience to do what Lanie did for a whole year. I guess after a while, you get tired of trying and not getting the results you want. Sometimes, some things are just not meant to be. 

What do you do in your sessions? Make sure you are really feeling it and believe it with all your heart!

12/30/2016 6:14 pm  #9

Hi lovelies,

I just want to clarify that Lanie went out and enjoyed her life throughout that entire time. Even though she used the technique from time to time on her man she didnt make him her primary focus. I think a lot of us get frustrated when the guy pulls back but part of the reason is because they can sense that we are "pushing" them towards a relationship.

What i have learnt is that when i get frustrated its because im giving too much of my energy to the outcome i desire, this is draining esp. when the guy becomes distant. When you sense the frustration and energy drain creeping in, this is a sign to shift your focus back to you. Have fun with your friends, do something fun that raises your vibe.

It's entirely up to you if you want to continue using the techniques on him or move on, but its better to make that decision from a place of gratitude, peace and thanks for what the experience gave you versus frustration or anger at his indifference.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/30/2016 6:48 pm  #10

I also want to share this post from Veronica's forum about attracting a certain person and worries.

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=4460

Board footera