LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2016 10:11 pm  #11

Re: What if it's just not meant to be?

wanderlusting wrote:

I have been doing the technique for 2.5 months solid. I have my days where I do it and then skip a day or so. While I have been able to manifest him back and us spending time together, he only ends up sticking around for a day or two and then disappears again. I saw him last night where he proceeded to tell me, after all this time post-break up, he still doesn't want to be in a relationship and that he sees himself being single all of next year as well. I don't have the desire or the patience to do what Lanie did for a whole year. I guess after a while, you get tired of trying and not getting the results you want. Sometimes, some things are just not meant to be. 

Don't focus on the lack. Try to see the bigger picture. You've manifested him back!💛 Don't pay attention to what he isn't doing 'right'. Like emmiline mentioned above, they can sense the change, pushiness, and all of those things. Also, remember not to focus on what you don't want. You mentioned you don't want to have to spend a year ' trying ', well you aren't trying, you've already got him .
You mentioned he only sticks around, then disappears, but don't forget he's human and may have reasons , things to deal with, etc .

✨💛✨

12/30/2016 10:27 pm  #12

Blue wrote:

I also want to share this post from Veronica's forum about attracting a certain person and worries.

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=4460

This definitely opened my eyes. I do need to work on patience , and to be honest I do feel that after a while I needed proof. I'm repeating myself but as I said before, after a year
of no contact,
"hello, how have you been?" would've been nice. Because I didn't get any reaction at all from him, I peacefully let him go...
✨Patience and faith without proof. Knowing you've got it even if you don't 'see' anything happening . And of course making sure that you'd personally feel good even if it never happens. Things to work on. ✨

Last edited by Golden (12/30/2016 10:27 pm)

✨💛✨

12/30/2016 11:51 pm  #13

Golden wrote:

This definitely opened my eyes. I do need to work on patience , and to be honest I do feel that after a while I needed proof. I'm repeating myself but as I said before, after a year
of no contact,
"hello, how have you been?" would've been nice. Because I didn't get any reaction at all from him, I peacefully let him go...
✨Patience and faith without proof. Knowing you've got it even if you don't 'see' anything happening . And of course making sure that you'd personally feel good even if it never happens. Things to work on. ✨

We are in the same boat, girl! Patience is so hard for me. I have unshakable faith and belief, but it's the patience part that gets me every time! But you know what, if Lanie can do it - so can we! All her hard work didn't go to waste and she never gave up and look at what she has now - her man that she loves! Not only that, but when she had him back she realized he had become the man she always wanted and deserved. So I view it as, "I love my man but if we were together now, would it work?" The answer is no because he isn't the man I know he can be yet! The universe is helping me with that part but in turn, I need to trust it and give it faith

Circumstances in life also delay these things. I have no doubt PW and BWD work because there are too many success stories and people doing test subjects and what not to test it's validity and I totally believe it! No matter what, however, I do believe true and unconditional love and passion can conquer anything - fear, hopelessness and hate can never win unless we give it that power!

The Universe never forgets anything, even when people sometimes do! That pure love and energy is always there and will always reach those you want!

Board footera