LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2016 5:18 pm  #1

He Came Back....HELP

An update to my current situation:
  I have been able to manifest and bring my ex back numerous times throughout the past 2.5 months. We even got to spend Christmas together which was one thing I deeply wanted as Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. Unfortunately, I am only able to manifest him back for a couple days at a time before he ends up disappearing again for days to sometimes weeks. I do try to practice PW daily and have even taken a break for days at a time to just feel everything out. Last night, I met up with him where he proceeded to tell me that he still doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. He told me that he doesn't want the responsibilities that come with a relationship, doesn't want to worry about anyone but himself, and that he just wants to take the time to be as selfish as he can possibly be and he isn't able to do that in a relationship. While our times together have been filled with lots of laughter, happiness, affection, intimacy, and love, he hasn't been enough to change his mind. Last night he told me that he doesn't see himself getting back in a relationship with me and that he sees himself being single for at least the next year. I don't have the desire or the patience to do what Lanie did for a whole year to try and manifest this toxic back and forth that has been going on. At some point, I believe I have to take it for what it is at face value and stop breaking my own heart. Some relationships just aren't meant to be and I am starting to see that no matter I do, my efforts feel wasted and my situation isn't changing but becoming more hurtful and confusing. Even though I would like to keep manifesting and keeping doing PW, at what point do you stop and realize that it is best to move on and let it all go? To find and be with someone else after 6 years of being with one person?

12/31/2016 9:42 am  #2

Re: He Came Back....HELP

wanderlusting wrote:

An update to my current situation:
  I have been able to manifest and bring my ex back numerous times throughout the past 2.5 months. We even got to spend Christmas together which was one thing I deeply wanted as Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. Unfortunately, I am only able to manifest him back for a couple days at a time before he ends up disappearing again for days to sometimes weeks. I do try to practice PW daily and have even taken a break for days at a time to just feel everything out. Last night, I met up with him where he proceeded to tell me that he still doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. He told me that he doesn't want the responsibilities that come with a relationship, doesn't want to worry about anyone but himself, and that he just wants to take the time to be as selfish as he can possibly be and he isn't able to do that in a relationship. While our times together have been filled with lots of laughter, happiness, affection, intimacy, and love, he hasn't been enough to change his mind. Last night he told me that he doesn't see himself getting back in a relationship with me and that he sees himself being single for at least the next year. I don't have the desire or the patience to do what Lanie did for a whole year to try and manifest this toxic back and forth that has been going on. At some point, I believe I have to take it for what it is at face value and stop breaking my own heart. Some relationships just aren't meant to be and I am starting to see that no matter I do, my efforts feel wasted and my situation isn't changing but becoming more hurtful and confusing. Even though I would like to keep manifesting and keeping doing PW, at what point do you stop and realize that it is best to move on and let it all go? To find and be with someone else after 6 years of being with one person?

You ask a question were your already answer.
Care on using the thecnique but don't wait for him move on too.

We all are going through difficulty but one thing we most do it's not care and worry like we do.
Learn to be OK either way and live a blast without then. Create a life for us that we feel content and even if they are  back or not in our lives, we are OK.
Do the thecnique and not wait. Let it be either way.

Last edited by Linda (12/31/2016 9:43 am)

12/31/2016 9:57 am  #3

Keep moving on and learn practice detachment and go Nc complete. He said straight that he don't want anything and in this moment take his word for it.
But please why let him use you this way again?
Stay away use the thecnique one year two years and move on.

This thecnique it's to have patient. Have you read the story of others and saw how the process works!?

The books also say this. When we use this thecnique we start to hit then. Always.. and the more we do the more will afect them.
At first it's subconscious that afect then soon the afect start to became concious were they start have thoughts, dreams about us and then the changing in behave.
It may take time to some and others not, it depends for how long they will reject the idea that you are send it out to then.
Some will reject and some will open up easily.
And then the next stage will be the behave changing were they may became nice to us or reject, either way this is a sign. We should not give up and get discourage if we get the results that we don't want. This means the manifestation it will happen soon.
The afect its very slytly this why sometimes it take longer

Last edited by Linda (12/31/2016 10:00 am)

1/02/2017 11:37 am  #4

I agree with mthe other replies. I would also just invest a little time doing PW (and maybe a little BWD) each day and totally move on.

Lanie's guy basically told her he didn't want to commit. She moved on and enjoyed life, loosely doing a bit of PW when she remembered it. Her whole energy was of a strong woman and she while she was luring him back with the PW, she was also silently telling her guy loud and clear that she was worth more than he was giving her at the time. And in doing that her guy totally understood what a jewel he was loosing. And you are also a jewel. Hopefully if you break with him for a while and show him he can't go on giving you second best, then he will change his tune. If not...then you deserve someone else who does deserve your love.

1/19/2017 9:19 am  #5

I do struggle a bit with this whole PW thing as everything I envision during my sessions and during my scripting, the exact opposite seems to happen. Back closer towards the break up, he was more receptive and I was able to manifest small things here and there. Three months later and I seem to be attracting the exact opposite of what I am trying to manifest. It is hard to not doubt the process when events seem to unfold the exact opposite of how I want them to. We have hung out and spent time together on and off over the course of the past 3 months, but now it seems like there is more resistance from him and that things have fallen apart. He is more distant and cold towards me now and he doesn't text me every day anymore nor wants to see and hang out with me anymore either. I have continued using PW, LOA, journaling, scripting, visualizations, and boom, nothing. His birthday is next week and I would really love to be apart of it but he hasn't wanted anything to do with me since last Tuesday. I am stuck on whether I should continue doing PW or if I should give up and forget about him. 

BettyBlue wrote:

I agree with mthe other replies. I would also just invest a little time doing PW (and maybe a little BWD) each day and totally move on.

Lanie's guy basically told her he didn't want to commit. She moved on and enjoyed life, loosely doing a bit of PW when she remembered it. Her whole energy was of a strong woman and she while she was luring him back with the PW, she was also silently telling her guy loud and clear that she was worth more than he was giving her at the time. And in doing that her guy totally understood what a jewel he was loosing. And you are also a jewel. Hopefully if you break with him for a while and show him he can't go on giving you second best, then he will change his tune. If not...then you deserve someone else who does deserve your love.

Board footera